It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off celebrated adventures: The Walking Dead, Grim Fandango Remastered, Sam & Max, Technobabylon, Broken Sword, and more!

No adventure is beyond your reach if you put your mind to it. There might be a bunch of obscure puzzles, a missing inventory item, or a lip-biting decision that stand in your way, but if you press on and exhaust all dialog trees, you will be amply rewarded. That is the magic of great adventure games and that's why we put together this <span class="bold">Adventure Game Sale</span> to celebrate them!

When a hyperkinetic rabbity thing and an easily amused dog hit the road, you can be certain that hilarious mischief is just around the corner. Missing sasquatches? Demonic Santas? Evil space gorillas? Sam & Max will pummel them all into submission with their unrelenting resourcefulness and penchant for misinterpreting the law.

Love may be for the living, but adventures are very much for the dead! Dance this Grim Fandango with disillusioned travel agent Manny Calavera through the colorful Land of the Dead, and help save the woman that he keeps close to where his heart used to be.

Talk or think your way out of the most intriguing adventures in our special Adventure Game Sale, featuring unmissable experiences like The Dig, Tales from the Borderlands, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Shardlight, Broken Sword, and more!

The <span class="bold">Adventure Game Sale</span> will last until April 2, 10 PM UTC.
Let's pop this in the forum. Is this promo due to the pre-order or not?
JMich: Let's pop this in the forum. Is this promo due to the pre-order or not?
Or maybe as a warmup for Thimbleweed Park's release on Thursday?
JMich: Let's pop this in the forum. Is this promo due to the pre-order or not?
muntdefems: Or maybe as a warmup for Thimbleweed Park's release on Thursday?
Anyways it's a pretty solid week for adventures!

And Primordia 80% off? Jesus H. Christ why u no add to basket man!? ;P
It's Adventure week on GOG.
low rated
So, Day of the Tentacle, back to tempt me again, eh?
Is there anything here that is a must have?
tinyE: Is there anything here that is a must have?
Well, the Sam & Max games are fun, especially Beyond Time & Space, but I'm not sure if I'd call it a "must have". And I really like the Monkey Islands Special Editions, the closest to a must have for me in this sale, but many people really hate them, so what do I know? :P
Gemini Rue and Technobabylon are my favorites of Wadjet Eye's stuff. Primordia's not shabby either. Can you tell I like sci-fi? ;)
mistermumbles: Technobabylon Primordia
I was eying these two.

I'll give it some thought.

Thanks everyone. :D
Would love to see Puzzle Agent included in this.
I'm definitely not the person someone would reach for adventure games advice and recommendations, but i consider Technobabylon, Primordia & the Blackwell series to be some of the most enjoyable adventure games i've played (even for not hardcore fans of the genre such as myself). If their old-school visual style does not turn you off, i'd say give them a try (especially Technobabylon).

Having said that, it's a great sale!
Breja: And I really like the Monkey Islands Special Editions, the closest to a must have for me in this sale, but many people really hate them, so what do I know? :P
Do not believe them. These are really great editions and if anyone does not like the new look, it may be changed to the classic one in a half of second, without even pausing game. I've got these on CD and I'm quite sure I'll buy both on GOG someday.

Some people does not like the cartoonish graphics, which indeed is quite far from original, but remember it's perfectly consistent with Curse of Monkey Island (may the GOG bring it back to life).
Finally GOG get's it! :)

If you want to make (more) money, you need to have more parallel sales!
I expected to have owned more of this...