Omerta: City of Gangsters is an atmospheric game, a game where you battle it out tactically and strategically as you attempt to wrest control of the city from the other mafioso. It's a game that is more than the sum of its parts, and here's our top 6 reasons why you should check it out:
1. The atmosphere. The atmosphere of early 1920s, brutal gangsters' world, and brilliant soundtrack should appeal to all the fans of the era so rarely depicted in video games.
2. Visual presentation. Graphics, art style, pictures, portraits, maps, and the city all look great. And you do not need a high-end machine to play it.
3. Fast-paced combat. As Tim Stone fromPC Gamer wrote: "Shotgun blasts shatter furniture and send clustered foes reeling. Molotov cocktails loop through windows. Hoodlums lean from cover cradling chattering Tommy guns."
4. Engaging Story mode. The campaign has a very well driven story with some twists and turns, interesting characters (with two additional henchmen from the DLCs), and wonderful cutscenes.
5. Better than Ever. The game has been patched already and a big update with new maps, more customization options, and additional "Iron Man" difficulty was promised by Kalypso.
6. Free DLC. It's now $19.99 and with two DLCs: The Bulgarian Colossus and The Con Artist for FREE for everyone who has purchased the game.
Sold? Great, then get Omerta: City of Gangsters right now for $19.99 and get all the available DLC packs free.
All of you who have purchased Omerta: City of Gangsters from GOG.com will be able to get The Con Artist DLC for free. Just add it to your cart for $0.00 and check out! If you have purchased this DLC separately, please contact our support and you will get a code good for any $5.99 game for free.