It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Christmas Insomnia sale :) that would be cool
mrking58: Christmas Insomnia sale :) that would be cool
Chrisomnia: Yule Never Sleep!
A little later than stated, but The 12 Days Of Keanemas is now live!
Jack is back (and so are His Nordic pals)!
Ladies and gentlemen, our Lord and saviour Jack Keane has decided to bless us with his presence once more. The catch is that he will do so for a very limited time (only 4 days), so get to it!
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Grargar
Start tallying up those Jack purchases for real, folks!
This special Nordic Promo could mean that its possible to ''borrow'' Jack for the next Insomnia~
high rated
♫♪
We wish you a Jacky Keanemas;
We wish you a Jacky Keanemas and a Fire Within.
GOG tidings we bring to you and your kin;
GOG tidings for Keanemas and a Fire Within.

Oh, bring us some classic gaming;
Oh, bring us some classic gaming and bring it flat priced.
We won't go until we get some;
We won't go until we get some, so bring some to here.

♪♫
IAmSinistar: We wish you a Jacky Keanemas;
+1. :-)
Jacky Keanemas to all GoGers!
IAmSinistar: ♫♪
♪♫
I have seen many cool posts in my time here, and this one is a top-5-er easily!

Awesome song IAmSinistar!
*snip*
I almost dyslexically misread that as a Kacky Jeanemas, which would have a totally different meaning :P
GOG tidings we bring to you and your kin;
GOG tidings for Keanemas and a Fire Within.

Oh, bring us some classic gaming and bring it flat priced.
We won't go until we get some, so bring some to here.

♪♫
Somehow I managed to totally miss this.

Cheers and a very Jacky Keanemas to you too! ;-)
*snip*
Tarnicus: I almost dyslexically misread that as a Kacky Jeanemas, which would have a totally different meaning :P
Yeah, that way it has a totally different meaning :D (Could it be that you are/speak german?)
Tarnicus: I almost dyslexically misread that as a Kacky Jeanemas, which would have a totally different meaning :P
gamefood: Yeah, that way it has a totally different meaning :D (Could it be that you are/speak german?)
Nein :P I have a penchant for languages and in particular etymology. Part of enjoying writing I would say :) My German is limited to a few phrases, the main one being the one my German friend in high school encouraged me to say to our German teacher: das ist mein lange fleischiger schlange.

I wonder what the German is of my dyslexic reference? Being left-handed, I was often derogatorily called a cacki hander, although I grew up in an era where such an insult did not carry much weight.
Bumping this because Insomnia shouldn't be forgotten. Will keep on crossing my fingers that we actually get another one some time in the near future.