It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
GabiMoro: Your (and Sinistar) skill in Statitstics and Synchronised Posting is still as sharp as 5 months ago, I hope :)
HypersomniacLive: So long as GOG doesn't wait for like... five years to run the next Insomnia Promo (neither of us is that young anymore ~_^), I think we'll manage just fine. ;-)
GabiMoro: Your (and Sinistar) skill in Statitstics and Synchronised Posting is still as sharp as 5 months ago, I hope :)
IAmSinistar: I believe so, but GOG may throw something extra in the works to catch us off guard this time. :)
A whole bunch of insomniacs is counting on you! Insomnia sale is nothing withouth statistics. And Keane. And bears.

I miss TET.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/shouldnt_something_be_happening_right_about_now/post203
Me too, mate.
GabiMoro: A whole bunch of insomniacs is counting on you! Insomnia sale is nothing withouth statistics. And Keane. And bears.

I miss TET.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/shouldnt_something_be_happening_right_about_now/post203
I think we all do, his absence has left a void here I can't see anyone filling any time soon.
I just checked the forum and I saw this thread: "now NEWS: Special Promo: Fall Insomnia Promo"

Needless to say my heart skipped a beat. :)
Want a new Insomnia promo? Please vote here!

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/lets_make_the_insomnia_sale_a_yearly_event_from_here_on_out

Only 200+ people voted so far, but remember: every vote counts!
BillyMaysFan59: Want a new Insomnia promo? Please vote here!

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/lets_make_the_insomnia_sale_a_yearly_event_from_here_on_out

I think I'd die of severe sleep deprivation during the next Insomnia sale... Do not want! (or do I?)
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Wurzelkraft
Wurzelkraft: I think I'd die of severe sleep deprivation during the next Insomnia sale... Do not want! (or do I?)
You know you want it.

BillyMaysFan59: Only 200+ people voted so far, but remember: every vote counts!
I am sure our overlords know about the demand. I am more worried about the potential 100 games. Repeats shouldn't happen too often. Right now GOG might be able to afford losing another 100 to the Insomnia monster but play this game too often and you run out of games.
Wurzelkraft: I think I'd die of severe sleep deprivation during the next Insomnia sale... Do not want! (or do I?)
Well, look at it this way - if you did die, you wouldn't have this dilemma again in the future, unless the Insomnia Promo concept has already infected the afterlife. ;-P

BillyMaysFan59: Want a new Insomnia promo? Please vote here!

Already did a long long time ago.

What's the current count? We don't have much time left.
HypersomniacLive: What's the current count? We don't have much time left.
Still 333 copies! Come on people, just because it's 333 doesn't mean you shouldn't pick these up! *click* *click*

329!
Insomnia insomnia insomnia..... 4am..... oh shite i have to go to work ;)
315... some people were clicking while I wasn't looking! O_______o
301..... they clicked behind my back again! I should keep a better watch out...
*click, click, click.....pound, pound, pound! :)
+1, not in.
high rated
foxworks: *click, click, click.....pound, pound, pound! :)
Wow, you're charged in pounds now?!? ;-P

click... click... click... click... ... cl... ... cl... ... click!

*damn system overload, wouldn't let me get that fifth copy!*

Tarnicus: +1, not in.
You're nuts, as always. ;-D
Post edited October 27, 2014 by HypersomniacLive