It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
truhlik77: Ooh. Bloodnet. I couldn't resist, sorry. Wishlisted game. Thanks a lot, foxworks!
This makes my sick-day much better.
No need to apologize! Enjoy the game and hope you feel better soon!
high rated
foxworks: Bloodnet
Great idea! +1

I have a Risk of Rain GOG key for the next Insomniac who would like it.
foxworks: Bloodnet
IAmSinistar: Great idea! +1

Looks like everyone fell asleep. :p

Not interested, but thanks anyway. ;)
IAmSinistar: Great idea! +1

triock: Looks like everyone fell asleep. :p

Guess they were napping. Looks like you woke up lugum & Stooner though, they both just PM'd me about it. :)

Sending it to lugum since he was first. The rest of you, rise and shine!

IAmSinistar: Guess they were napping. Looks like you woke up lugum & Stooner though, they both just PM'd me about it. :)

Thanks, IamSinistar :) didnt even know about the game till i saw it on promo.
Seems very challenging.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by lugum

IAmSinistar: Guess they were napping. Looks like you woke up lugum & Stooner though, they both just PM'd me about it. :)

Yep. But I told you I don't want it... well, don't want it now..
Stooner: Yep. But I told you I don't want it... well, don't want it now..
Yes, I know. But you're welcome to a copy too if you want. This game should be in the hands of people who love a good, well done challenge.
Stooner: Yep. But I told you I don't want it... well, don't want it now..
IAmSinistar: Yes, I know. But you're welcome to a copy too if you want. This game should be in the hands of people who love a good, well done challenge.
That's me. But I'm passing for now (I'll probably regret later, I know ;p), thank you!
MGShogun: I'm still waiting for the statistics. :)
We all are! :) Broken promises don't pay off! ;-)
My Lord, we know thou doth not slumber, but merely abide. Though another sale now woos the people, we are certain you shall arise one day and lay waste to all who doubted.

Blessed be the Insomnia Sale, and may its shadow fall upon you.
IAmSinistar: My Lord, we know thou doth not slumber, but merely abide. Though another sale now woos the people, we are certain you shall arise one day and lay waste to all who doubted.

When the warmth of summer doth wane, the faithful shall return eagerly drinking Red Bull.
Ophelium: When the warmth of summer doth wane, the faithful shall return eagerly drinking Red Bull.
<i>Hark! The faithless doth have the upper hand.</i>
IAmSinistar: My Lord, we know thou doth not slumber, but merely abide. Though another sale now woos the people, we are certain you shall arise one day and lay waste to all who doubted.

Amen!

I sense a disturbance in the Faith!
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Sanjuro
Any news? Any news? ... Not again :/. But I still believe.