It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
IAmSinistar: Time Machine was fun too, but Insomnia had the best forum conversations around the sale, especially once nerves began to fray.

That being said, repeats are seldom as good as the first time, so we could be setting ourselves up for a disappointment. I'm willing to take that gamble, and it's worth it anyway to inflict Insomnia on a new batch of GOG members. :)
Fever_Discordia: Wait - So you're saying it was better BECAUSE it got stuck and caused frustration and generated overly positive Jake Keene reviews on the game's page because of the conversation generated?
LOL masochist!
Hey, the Insomnia Sale managed to be one of the better threads on 4chan's /v/:) People actually liked the shared comraderie-through-adversity thing and they claimed it was nice to see a thread without the console wars or stuff like that :)
Fever_Discordia: Wait - So you're saying it was better BECAUSE it got stuck and caused frustration and generated overly positive Jake Keene reviews on the game's page because of the conversation generated?
LOL masochist!
JudasIscariot: Hey, the Insomnia Sale managed to be one of the better threads on 4chan's /v/:) People actually liked the shared comraderie-through-adversity thing and they claimed it was nice to see a thread without the console wars or stuff like that :)
Yeah, well, we Brits, especially Londoners still bang on about the 'Blitz Spirit' and how we all pulled together through the adversity, as a source of national pride
Doesn't mean we want any more actual bombing raids though!
JudasIscariot: Hey, the Insomnia Sale managed to be one of the better threads on 4chan's /v/:) People actually liked the shared comraderie-through-adversity thing and they claimed it was nice to see a thread without the console wars or stuff like that :)
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, well, we Brits, especially Londoners still bang on about the 'Blitz Spirit' and how we all pulled together through the adversity, as a source of national pride
Oh, well, guess I'll just call off those planes... :P
JudasIscariot: Oh, well, guess I'll just call off those planes... :P
I'm sure you guys are going to time the next insomnia promo with the release of Jack Keane 3: The Insomnia Curse. ;)
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, well, we Brits, especially Londoners still bang on about the 'Blitz Spirit' and how we all pulled together through the adversity, as a source of national pride
And the stealth tanks! Don't forget to call off the stealth tanks! Sneaky Poles!
Fever_Discordia: And the stealth tanks! Don't forget to call off the stealth tanks! Sneaky Poles!
What stealth tanks? I never saw any...
high rated
Just showing this thread a little love. Looks like it has been neglected for a while.

And while I'm at it, I'm dropping this GOG title:

Urban Chaos *redeemed*
Post edited April 07, 2014 by foxworks
mrking58: NO! I won't sleep because I may miss the next insomnia promo
Think I saw you sleeping again:)

NR +1 foxworks!
Post edited April 07, 2014 by Moonbeam
foxworks: Just showing this thread a little love. Looks like it has been neglected for a while.

And while I'm at it, I'm dropping this GOG title:

Urban Chaos
And I entered, curious enough about this thread being raised up again (thanks for that, Moonbeam) and got it after a whooping 16 minutes left in the open. :D

Thanks a lot, foxworks! I heard about Urban Chaos at the time, but never had the chance to play it... until now! :)
Post edited April 07, 2014 by Thespian*
mrking58: NO! I won't sleep because I may miss the next insomnia promo
Moonbeam: Think I saw you sleeping again:)

NR +1 foxworks!
Me sleeping? Never!!!!
mrking58: Me sleeping? Never!!!!
Wow, your good!
mrking58: Me sleeping? Never!!!!
Moonbeam: Wow, your good!
why am I good?
foxworks: And I entered, curious enough about this thread being raised up again (thanks for that, Moonbeam) and got it after a whooping 16 minutes left in the open. :D

Thanks a lot, foxworks! I heard about Urban Chaos at the time, but never had the chance to play it... until now! :)
Just doing my part to keep an awesome thread alive ;)
I'm awake, I'm awake!
foxworks: Just doing my part to keep an awesome thread alive ;)
And what a way to do it! :)