It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Shit, got distracted there and missed the change of guard. Was there a freebie?
clcaztx: Tonight, I stop playing Heroes of Might and Magic II and start playing NWN. I am a happy person, now.
Until you start playing HoMM3.
How does TR 1 v 2 v 3 play?
Chandoraa: Shit, got distracted there and missed the change of guard. Was there a freebie?
No
Post edited November 18, 2013 by nijuu
Chandoraa: Shit, got distracted there and missed the change of guard. Was there a freebie?
Nope!
Damn...I am slightly tempted on getting this Tomb Raider collection. I loved TR II on the PS1. !!!!! What to do, man.
Bust Raider (sorry, this had to be :P)

THE LIST

Games that should be left to come.

Brutal Legend $3.74
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller $10.09
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Ed $1.49
Expeditions: Conquistador $4.99
Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete Ed $2.49
Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99
King of Dragon Pass $1.49
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver $1.49
Psychonauts $2.49
Puddle $1.99
Spellforce Platinum $2.49
Sword of the Stars: The Pit $2.09
Thief Gold $1.99
Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99
Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings $5.99

Games that have already been offered on the "Last Chance" round:
GoG confirmed that anything listed as "FREE" in in this "Last Chance" Round will be up again with a price.
Italic ones have been both "FREE" and on "Last Chance" already, so they wont pop up anymore.

Rise of the Triad $7.49
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator $1.49
System Shock 2 FREE
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood) $1.49
Master of Magic $1.19
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within $11.99
Lords of Midnight $1.93
Myst: Masterpiece Ed $1.49
Miasmata FREE
Eador: Masters of the Broken World $5.99
Sniper Elite $1.99
Baldur's Gate 2
Might and Magic 1-6
Sniper Elite: Berlin FREE
Book of Unwritten Tales
Thunderscape
Divinity: Dragon Commander $22.49
Aquanox FREE
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum $5.99
Rogue Legacy $4.99
Populous: The Beginning $1.49
Syberia $1.99
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion $1.49
Don't Starve FREE
AquaNox 2: Revelation $1.49
Two Worlds 2: Epic Ed. $3.99
Chaos Engine $3.29
Space Colony HD FREE
Reus $2.49
Megabyte Punch $4.99
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon $2.49
Deus Ex GOTY $1.99
Torchlight $2.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack FREE
Master of Orion 1+2 $1.49
Blackwell Bundle $2.99
System Shock 2 $1.99
Anodyne $2.49
Startopia $1.49
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon FREE
Magrunner: Dark Pulse $9.99
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete $3.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack $1.49
Don't Starve $4.99
Shadow Man $2.39
Aquanox2 FREE
Retro City Rampage $3.74
Anvil of Dawn $ 1.49
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $2.99
Ultima 7 The Complete Ed. $1.49
Defender's Quest $2.99
Book of Unwritten Tales FREE
Leisure Suit Larry $2.49
The Real Texas $2.99
Tales of Monkey Island $5.24
Inquisitor $3.74
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams FREE
Evoland $2.49
Geneforge 1-5 $2.99
Wing Commander 4 $1.49
Heroes of Might & Magic 5 bundle $4.99
Hotline Miami $2.49
Blackwell Bundle FREE
Sacred Gold $1.99
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $3.99
Shelter $3.9
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings FREE
Ultima Underworld 1+2 $1.49
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2.99
Rayman Origins $4.99
FEZ $2.99
Strike Suit Zero $4.99
The Chaos Engine FREE
Aquanox $1.49
Wing Commander: Privateer $1.49
Wargame: European Escalation $6.69
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident $1.99
Lords of Midnight FREE
Resonance $2.49
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic $2.49
Planescape: Torment $1.99
Space Colony HD $2.49
Beyond Good and Evil $2.49
Inquisitor FREE
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga $1.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters + all DLC $7.99
Icewind Dale Complete $1.99
Primordia $2.49
Lucius $3.99
Myst: Masterpiece Ed FREE
Postal 2 Complete $2.49
Alpha Centauri $1.49
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut $4.99
Miasmata $2.99
Reus FREE
Theme Hospital $1.49
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY $4.99
La Mulana $2.99
Tropico 3 Gold Ed. $2.99
I have No Mouth And I Must Scream $1.93
Kings of Dragon Pass FREE
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded $7.99
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows $1.99
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Ed. $1.99
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 $2.49
Post edited November 18, 2013 by KMJX
EX-Deimon: Damn...I am slightly tempted on getting this Tomb Raider collection. I loved TR II on the PS1. !!!!! What to do, man.
If you can afford it, get it.

If not, don't get it.

Simple as that. :)
I'm going to sleep for 4 hours. Would someone being willing to pick up an extra King of Dragon Pass and/or Jade Empire SE if they pop up? I'll pay you back.
Might be stupid to post it now, i just found out this bargain today actually and seeing all the list i really want to grab the sacred gold copy, anyone have extra. Right now i only have an extra nwn1 copy to trade. PM me thanks.
EX-Deimon: Damn...I am slightly tempted on getting this Tomb Raider collection. I loved TR II on the PS1. !!!!! What to do, man.
You know the answer... BUY IT
astraldemon: That's your opinion, I liked this game more than BG2. By the way you are all saying looks like this game is terrible and I see no reason why any1 should want it then...
MaximumBunny: Don't worry about hipsters. Just enjoy what you enjoy and let them enjoy what they enjoy. NWN will always be awesome. ^^
Calling other people "hipsters" based on their opinion... *roll eyes*
MGShogun: If you can afford it, get it.

If not, don't get it.

Simple as that. :)
Easier said, chap. I am waiting out for Expeditions: Conquistador and Thief II. Those are my main games. Just don't want to go over my budget. Got my PS4 pre-ordered
sorry for my ignorant question but what is a "hipster"?
TraderVic: Horses for courses, but to me the NWN campaign was really dull with little in the ways of interesting characters or quests. There were almost no choices to make which to me is crucial in a RPG. It was mostly just hack n' slash which is fine if you like that, but I personally expected and wanted a game more like BG2 which is the best game BioWare have made to this day.
sergeant_citrus: Same here. Let's not get started on the bad voice acting or the predictable characters (oh, the un-likeable grumpy guy is secretly a villain? I'm SHOCKED!). The Baldur's Gate games just had a better sense of place and more interesting story.

I will give NWN's original campaign some credit for having some interesting side quests, though. The judgement with the town that was stuck in time and the "snow-globe" sort of thing were both pretty memorable.
The NWN original campaign, is "boring" because how is done, not because the story is bad. In fact I found the story pretty interesting, is the gameplay path on the game what is really repetitive and frustrating sometimes. Anyway is not as "bad" as many we say, is just that we all came in that moment from BGs, Planescape Torment, Fallouts, etc... and in comparison... was pretty bad.
Sigh... I've missed I Have No Mouth, La Mulana, and Tropico 3... This sale has failed for me; it dragged on too long, and I never even saw those three games the days I stayed glued to my screen. Well, hopefully they'll put them back on sale for the end-of-year sale.