It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
I got almost everything I wanted, but missed Lords of Midnight.

[throws a sissy fit]
I hate being right sometimes.

Anyway, seeing as the cunt hackers have pretty much rendered the site useless for the time being, I'm going to have a round of Rayman Legends on the Wii.
ULTIMATEMALE420: I payed via PAYPAL. I have paypal reciept but not the gog.com recipt.

The reciept does not state the game name, just some weired bunch of letters. (Probably sum kinda code)
CorranHorn:
TheEnigmaticT: If you have a receipt, you will get a game. Contact Support and they will make it right.
CorranHorn:
That's all you need. Proof of payment and a transaction ID for us to match on our end. Send that along and they'll get you a game--eventually. ;)
KoolZoid: Moving Thunderscape along, here's a code for it:

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
I've never used a code from someone before, but being it had only been a minute, and I just got home and saw this sale going on, figured I'd give it a shot......don't see how you enter the code......where do you do this?
DukeNukemCZ: They cant shoot all ammunition before December 24... and maybe this repeat is because of people in different time zones (Europe = done, East coast USA now (5PM) begin and maybe for West coast USA (2PM) will be later again not even speak about China/Russia time zone) :D
They feel the breath of steam on their back with all new old games added recently to steam catalogue.
Did it had Ultima 9 and 1+2+3?

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
billybgame: I've never used a code from someone before, but being it had only been a minute, and I just got home and saw this sale going on, figured I'd give it a shot......don't see how you enter the code......where do you do this?
At the bottom where it says "Redeem gift"

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
billybgame: I've never used a code from someone before, but being it had only been a minute, and I just got home and saw this sale going on, figured I'd give it a shot......don't see how you enter the code......where do you do this?
Gog.com/redeem

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
redeem gift

bottom of the web page.
Purchased:

Don't Starve
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 1+2
Miasmata
Sacred Gold
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
I'm hoping for a Don't Starve repeat... but will be in a meeting for the next hour. Agggh...

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
Very bottom left of any page.
Elmofongo: Did it had Ultima 9 and 1+2+3?
no just ultima 7 and ultima underworld 1 and 2

Q7DM-PS3H-MWBQ-FFYR

Enjoy! I know I am!
There's a button for 'Redeem Gift' right at the very bottom of the page - just enter the code there. PLEASE NOTE, however, that this particular code has now been redeemed by someone so won't work for anyone else!

And the sale goes on!
Wohooa, haven't been here in a while, cool promo