It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Standing still on 129 for more than 5 minutes ;/ GoG why you do this ? :)
FreDDaN: I picked up REmake for GB this year too, still need too finish it at somepoint, damn gamelibrary keeps growing
Uzur9: Hehe sounds like me with FF:Crystal Chronicles.
Having played RE 4,5,6 and RER I honestly don't mind the controlls, werent too bad tbh, I also need too get 2 and 3 too.
Quick question, has Sacred Gold already been up for second (or third) time?
tobias683: Gamecube had Resident Evil. Not the Playstation version, the AWESOME remake version. SUPERB graphics, awesome gameplay (with new twists) and it was just AWESOME. Seriously, Nintendo dropped the ball when it came to the Gamecube overall, but there were a few damn good titles.
robbknoll: Had a retro night a while back with friends where we got out the snes, gamecube, playstation etc. Going through the games there was still price tags on the gamecube games, man, they were some expensive games haha. Over €70 for Soul Calibur 2!
i rember getting my first handheld gameboy with pokemon sliver cost £200
Raverok: Standing still on 129 for more than 5 minutes ;/ GoG why you do this ? :)
Try refreshing, I'm at 120....
implord66: Quick question, has Sacred Gold already been up for second (or third) time?
I can't even play Sacred Gold.

Bought it off of here, and my Nvidia 550 TI won't run it. :(

I have a worthless piece of code.
I went to watch Thor.. Miami Hotline is still here :|
MasodikTiasma: got it, thx
Daz12380: interesting fact the old crt tvs for 1960s roughly would create xrays and thats why kids now days are told not to be too close to the screen as it could damage there eyes
I had forgotten being told that as a child until you mentioned it! Never understood that - thanks for clearing that up.
implord66: Quick question, has Sacred Gold already been up for second (or third) time?
xenxander: I can't even play Sacred Gold.

I doubt it's the GPU, more likely it's the OS. I don't think it works well on anything above Vista. Can you make a VM? I use that for SC2K (not the DOS version, the good Windows version).
Raverok: Standing still on 129 for more than 5 minutes ;/ GoG why you do this ? :)
I think the sale has morphed into a life of its own now... it has.. taken... control....
vpaulve: I went to watch Thor.. Miami Hotline is still here :|
You could probably watch Thor again and Hotline Miami would still be here...
picked up a working copy of Crush, Crumble and Chomp on a Commodore 64 emulator.....It was fun to show my kids what "Dad" used to play.....Boy the graphics really sucked back then.....Imagination really worked for me back in the day.
FoxySage: Impossible Mission, right?
saruchan: Yes! What kind of imaginary cookies do you like?
Chocolate chip mint cookies. =)
xenxander: I can't even play Sacred Gold.

: ( That sucks since Sacred Gold wasn't a bad game. I hope u can get it working.
gscotti: Eeeeyup! I'm old enough to remember the ZX-81's crappy "touch" keyboard. I'm old enough to remember when chemistry kits contained copper sulphate, iron chloride, tartaric acid etc. Good times!
VanZanz: Mmmm Chemistry... I loved how those simple powders and liquids made really cool things (and Loud Noises!), in real life even! ;)
So did I! And lo, now I'm a scientist (materials science and microtechnology).