It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
xenxander: I'm having problems refreshing this forum page.. It's very laggy.

But my internet isn't.

anyone else having this problem? Seems the server is being bogged, now.
It's all fine until that stupid bear starts to pop up and threatens to throw you a giant ball.
Attachments:
kuma-san.png (426 Kb)
jackster79: Well, since we have to wait for Larry to take his good ol' time, here is something I thought we could use to pass it while we wait:

What GOG game do you already have from GOG do you wished was included in this sale so that others could enjoy it?
Dreamfall, The longest Journey
jackster79: Well, since we have to wait for Larry to take his good ol' time, here is something I thought we could use to pass it while we wait:

What GOG game do you already have from GOG do you wished was included in this sale so that others could enjoy it?
Faenwulf: Witcher 1 obviously.
And the Wing Commander 1+2 Pack.
Just FYI, Witcher 1 is On sale independent of the Insomnia Sale for $2.49
D3athR3aver: Yup, also having this exact same problem
SpiderFighter: Yep. I actually got a 500 Gateway error!

We actually broke the forums for a moment, it seems.
The forums sensed the massive amount of rage that LSL produced, and was like "NOPE"

pacogens: The Swapper
Is The Swapper good? It seems very interesting and I will most likely get in on some holiday sale
This forum is so large it's breaking the server ^_^

awesome!

But my internet isn't.

Same here, takes ages for me, and my internet otherwise seems unaffected.

Dungeon Keeper 2 :D
Faenwulf: You're still doing the drawings after your Nightmare-Charmander? :D
Schemilix: I can't focus on my science or my novel for shit, so yes.

He wasn't that bad. Just a liiiitle uncanny valley. Justalittle.
I liked him anyway. Thanks for it. ;)

Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars. Beautiful game.
CarrionCrow: Here's to hoping Larry contracts a sexually transmitted disease that causes his testicles to grow teeth, stretch and expand to ridiculous lengths, then chew through his abdomen like a dog gnawing the last bit of meat off a bone.
Hey, don't be mean, I bought that game :D

LSL I mean. Not the version with the giant dented testicles.

But my internet isn't.

garrus74: Same here, takes ages for me, and my internet otherwise seems unaffected.
Likewise. Exact same problem.
SpiderFighter: Yep. I actually got a 500 Gateway error!

We actually broke the forums for a moment, it seems.
D3athR3aver: The forums sensed the massive amount of rage that LSL produced, and was like "NOPE"
Ha, for a moment I thought it was my internet conection or something.

Hey, let´s be fair with Larry, its selling pretty fast
Been gone a few hours, miss Thief 2?
larry is going fast enough --- ain't it?