It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
JudasIscariot: I left? When? :)
Kaitu: You at least didn't check in on us hapless GoGlodytes for a while. :-)
*first time to play System Shock 2*
*gets blown away by the soundtrack*
*stops playing due to fear of the unknown*
booyabojangles: Please buy Magrunner so I can see what is next before I leave the damn house
snip3rfire: I had to exit my place briefly last night. I never do transactions on my phone, but I still took it with me and kept an eye on the GOG sale while I was out. Thankfully, I didn't miss anything.
Seriously, this is what I did all morning while working. My phone died before I could get a lunch. Never been so stressed out typing my credit card info into my phone before.
smoother: is NOX on this sale?
Nope
picchioabbio: Syberia & Beyond Good and Evil are already gone through last sale ?
Syberia Yes. Beyond G&E, not sure...
Updated games remaining list, according to the original order:

Don't Starve $4.99
Sacred Gold $1.99
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $3.99
Shelter $3.99

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2.99
Icewind Dale Complete $1.99
Wargame: European Escalation $6.69
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident $1.99
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut $4.99
Miasmata $2.99
Theme Hospital $1.49
Puddle $1.99
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Ed $1.49
Thief Gold $1.99
Sword of the Stars: The Pit $2.09

Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete $3.99

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller $10.09
Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99
I have No Mouth And I Must Scream $1.93
Expeditions: Conquistador $4.99
Shadow Man $2.39
Geneforge 1-5 $2.99
Wing Commander 4 $1.49
Anvil of Dawn $1.49
Strike Suit Zero $4.99
Aquanox $1.49
Space Colony HD $2.49
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY $4.99
Leisure Suit Larry $2.49
The Real Texas $2.99
Alpha Centauri $1.49
Psychonauts $2.49
King of Dragon Pass $1.49

Ultima Underworld 1+2 $1.49
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga $1.99
Omerta: City of Gangsters + all DLC $7.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack $1.49

Hotline Miami $2.49
Heroes of Might & Magic 5 bundle $4.99
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 $2.49

Beyond Good and Evil $2.49
La Mulana $2.99
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Ed. $1.99
Resonance $2.49

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic $2.49
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows $1.99
Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings $5.99
Evoland $2.49

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $2.99
Ultima 7 The Complete Ed. $1.49
Defender's Quest $2.99
Tropico 3 Gold Ed. $2.99
Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete Ed $2.49
Spellforce Platinum $2.49
Retro City Rampage $3.74
Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99

Postal 2 Complete $2.49
Brutal Legend $3.74
Rayman Origins $4.99
Primordia $2.49
Wing Commander: Privateer $1.49
Lucius $3.99

Tales of Monkey Island $5.24
Inquisitor $3.74
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded $7.99
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver $1.49

Planescape: Torment $1.99
TurnipSlayerr: Entertaining! Helpful sometimes too. Although strangely enough I haven't read all 16000+ of them.
mrking58: Go back and read them all. Don't you blue guys have some type of special powers? Like the ability to read 16000 comments
half of them,.. "NWN2 please"
Takatori: snip
Question: why do DnD games sell so well round these parts? I get why Plainscape and Baulder's Gate sell so well they're very famous games. But all the DnD games are huge sellers. Famous or not.
picchioabbio: Syberia & Beyond Good and Evil are already gone through last sale ?
Syberia has gone, BG&E still to come

(Corrected stupid dodgy wireless keyboard typo that has half the keys sticking)
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Alien8n
Can someone list the games already seen in the 3rd. round please?
WillOfD: *first time to play System Shock 2*
*gets blown away by the soundtrack*
*stops playing due to fear of the unknown*
Your flesh betrays you...
I know Syberia has gone through for the last time, I don't recall Beyond Good and Evil coming through , but I already have it so can't say for sure.
One thing I would suggest for next time is to put games that are part of the same series one right after the other, in order. And also don't put "Game 2" on sale without putting "Game 1" also. I'm thinking that Jack Keane 2 might have sold faster in its first two runs if people had had a chance to purchase the first one first.
hamidrj: Can someone list the games already seen in the 3rd. round please?
Check last page.
mrking58: Go back and read them all. Don't you blue guys have some type of special powers? Like the ability to read 16000 comments
bell02: half of them,.. "NWN2 please"
Nah NWN2 sucks, we want Jack Keane 2: Return of the Keane