It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Y'all better pay attention, folks! Some invisible clickers are about! 1480 and dropping...

*click*

1478 :)
Post edited December 07, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Bumping this again, because Insomnia is still better than the STINKING GODSDAMNED TIMER I KEEP HAVING TO LOOK AT!
Post edited December 08, 2014 by CarrionCrow
high rated
CarrionCrow: Bumping this again, because Insomnia is still better than the SHITTY FUCKING TIMER I KEEP HAVING TO LOOK AT!
You don't have to, you can always direct your bloody eye towards mine. ;-)

*click... click... click... click... click*
CarrionCrow: Bumping this again, because Insomnia is still better than the STINKING GODSDAMNED TIMER I KEEP HAVING TO LOOK AT!
Oh so true.
Ok ok... I'm offering my copy of Sudeki as a gift to the overseers at GOG in tribute for another insomnia sale.

6CEF9-447F4-E59D5-74*2D

* = Unde*dcow
undeadcow: Ok ok... I'm offering my copy of Sudeki as a gift to the overseers at GOG in tribute for another insomnia sale.

6CEF9-447F4-E59D5-74*2D

* = Unde*dcow
I've got it :D
A ton of thanks, Mr. Cow.
The 12 Days of Christmas start on Christmas day, so it makes sense for the 12 Days of Keanemas to start 12 days before Christmas. That way everyone is guaranteed Keane for the holidays!

So starting on Saturday the 13th, there will be a special 12 Days of Keanemas promo to go along with this endless Insomnia. Here is just a teaser:

On the first day of Keanemas my true love sent to me
A Jack in a GOG sale tree.
Post edited December 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: The 12 Days of Christmas start on Christmas day, so it makes sense for the 12 Days of Keanemas to start 12 days before Christmas. That way everyone is guaranteed Keane for the holidays!

So starting on Saturday the 13th, there will be a special 12 Days of Keanemas promo to go along with this endless Insomnia. Here is just a teaser:

[i]On the first day of Keanemas my true love sent to me
A Jack in a GOG sale tree.[/i]
Good idea! :D
BillyMaysFan59: Good idea! :D
Thanks!

And poops, forgot about the GOG multiline italic glitch. Formatting fixed in original post.

Also, everyone is encouraged to add their own lyrics, based on the original. I would just like to reserve the final day, again in honour of Jack, with:

On the twelfth day of Keanemas my true love sent to me
Twelve hours waiting

:)
Wonder when the next one will be? ;)
I've got a bit of a theory... don't know if this will come true, but...

....maybe this year's winter sale is shorter than usual because GOG is planning on having a Winter Insomnia promo later this month (or next month)?

*Fingers crossed*

*Fingers on mouse*

*click*

Yes. Im wondering what they will do til fill the gap between Dec 15 to end of the year. The New Year sale seemed to always started around end of Dec til first week Jan following year last two years?.
BillyMaysFan59: I've got a bit of a theory... don't know if this will come true, but...

....maybe this year's winter sale is shorter than usual because GOG is planning on having a Winter Insomnia promo later this month (or next month)?
Niggles: Yes. Im wondering what they will do til fill the gap between Dec 15 to end of the year. The New Year sale seemed to always started around end of Dec til first week Jan following year last two years?.
I think GOG started the winter sales on 4th december to have an advantage over its competitors: people will buy now instead of buying later from Steam or Humble Bundle.

I say they will release 1 or 2 Lucas Arts games: perhaps Monkey Island 2, Kotor 2, Day of the Tentacle.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by GabiMoro
GabiMoro: I say they will release 1 or 2 Lucas Arts games: perhaps Monkey Island 2, Kotor 2, Day of the Tentacle.
Unless they are lying, nope.
GabiMoro: I say they will release 1 or 2 Lucas Arts games: perhaps Monkey Island 2, Kotor 2, Day of the Tentacle.
Grargar: Unless they are lying, nope.
Darm! Pehaps they were reffering to Star Wars Rebellion instead of the next installment of Lucas Art games.