It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
When first game was released focus was on Lara herself, the game is really good and I think any Indiana Jones fan is going to like it. There is a remake of the first game called Anniversary, I got that one but haven´t played it yet.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by CorranHorn
The last game from promo on my wishlist is TR1+2+3. But I've got 0$ on the account.

I'm sure I'll find some1 generous! :>
sharp299: sorry for my ignorant question but what is a "hipster"?
A person who is more hipst than others.
For those who have played these TR games on the PC. How are the controls?
sharp299: sorry for my ignorant question but what is a "hipster"?
Someone who never drinks their coffee before it's cool.
MGShogun: If you can afford it, get it.

If not, don't get it.

Simple as that. :)
EX-Deimon: Easier said, chap. I am waiting out for Expeditions: Conquistador and Thief II. Those are my main games. Just don't want to go over my budget. Got my PS4 pre-ordered
Then don't. :)

Holiday sale will be here very soon.
clcaztx: Tonight, I stop playing Heroes of Might and Magic II and start playing NWN. I am a happy person, now.
JayMack: Until you start playing HoMM3.
So many games, so little time...
EX-Deimon: Damn...I am slightly tempted on getting this Tomb Raider collection. I loved TR II on the PS1. !!!!! What to do, man.
pacogens: You know the answer... BUY IT
BUY ALL THE GAMEZ!!
astraldemon: That's your opinion, I liked this game more than BG2. By the way you are all saying looks like this game is terrible and I see no reason why any1 should want it then...
BlueLlama: Nobody was saying that at all. Just know that the community modules are far better than the base game.
i had a problem with the story at the end of the first chapter. As the character I had played, I would never ever let that heppen, that was shortly "explained" at the end of this chapter. Even if I had to shove Nasher sceptre up his arse, I would have gone against it.

Or after that my character would have gone to other regions, letting Nasher handle his mess on his own.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by mkess
shadowknight2814: Sigh... I've missed I Have No Mouth, La Mulana, and Tropico 3... This sale has failed for me; it dragged on too long, and I never even saw those three games the days I stayed glued to my screen. Well, hopefully they'll put them back on sale for the end-of-year sale.
They should be part of holiday sale in few weeks so you should be okay.
How are the controls for the TR games on the PC? Dodgy or playable?
Tomb Raider, finally!

Now the question is: Go to sleep, or wait to see if Jade Empire is coming up?...
Who wants steam version of Robin Hood?

PM me.
It's 4 AM. If I sleep, the games I want will appear. If I stay up, Keane will undoubtedly troll me. What to do, what to do!
sergeant_citrus: Same here. Let's not get started on the bad voice acting or the predictable characters (oh, the un-likeable grumpy guy is secretly a villain? I'm SHOCKED!). The Baldur's Gate games just had a better sense of place and more interesting story.

I will give NWN's original campaign some credit for having some interesting side quests, though. The judgement with the town that was stuck in time and the "snow-globe" sort of thing were both pretty memorable.
YaTEdiGo: The NWN original campaign, is "boring" because how is done, not because the story is bad. In fact I found the story pretty interesting, is the gameplay path on the game what is really repetitive and frustrating sometimes. Anyway is not as "bad" as many we say, is just that we all came in that moment from BGs, Planescape Torment, Fallouts, etc... and in comparison... was pretty bad.
Never understood why people call it boring. It was one of the first stories in a video game that truly grabbed me.