It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frostpunk has just received the highest discount ever! You can get it 50% off until July 2, 10 PM UTC.

In an ultimately frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. The city ruler has to manage both the inhabitants and the infrastracture the citizens live in. Leader’s tactical skills face challenges, frequently questioning morality and the basic foundation of what we consider an organized society. Here optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state.
GOG.com: Frostpunk has just received the highest discount ever! You can get it 50% off until July 2, 10 PM UTC.

In an ultimately frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. The city ruler has to manage both the inhabitants and the infrastracture the citizens live in. Leader’s tactical skills face challenges, frequently questioning morality and the basic foundation of what we consider an organized society. Here optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state.
24 hours passed and all three countdown clocks of Weekly Sale are still wrong.
It is a very good city building / management game. The developers support the game regulary. They added new scenario which is unique, handcrafted and well executed. It gives you new perspective, instead of changing litte and bragging about beeing customer friendly content update.

Secondly they added endless mode, what was strongly requested by the community. If i am not mistaken there will be one or two expansions down the line.

I recommend you to buy it, expecially for this price tag.
I was wondering why this sale lasted so much longer on gog than it does on Steam, but don't worry guys, I figured it out.
Doh, bought it during the last sale, so missed out on a little bit more of a discount but you can't wait forever can you.
This game is nothing short that excellent, one where the tension is real and never goes away.
An atypical survival game at its finest.
Damn it, just bought it on Steam.

Any chance of it coming to GOG Connect?
Ld1756: Damn it, just bought it on Steam.

They probably never pre-announce, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for them to offer a big discount -- like Gog Connect, but maybe 50% off rather than 100%. Publishers might go for that -- extra sales that mostly wouldn't happen otherwise.

I mean, I *have* bought games on Gog that I already own on Steam (I usually prefer Gog but not fanatically), but not often, and presumably few people do that very often, so this would clearly be extra revenue.
faroot: They probably never pre-announce, but it wouldn't be a bad idea for them to offer a big discount -- like Gog Connect, but maybe 50% off rather than 100%. Publishers might go for that -- extra sales that mostly wouldn't happen otherwise.

I mean, I *have* bought games on Gog that I already own on Steam (I usually prefer Gog but not fanatically), but not often, and presumably few people do that very often, so this would clearly be extra revenue.
Maybe offer them to us at cost (the publisher's cut) +10%. Then everyone gets a little SOMETHING and we all walk away happy-ish.Of course we're talking timed sales here.
I would buy it now if I could be assured that the Mac version will be added upon release.
Ld1756: Damn it, just bought it on Steam.

Ask for a refund and buy it from here .
48 hours passed and both countdown clocks of Weekly Sale on homepage are STILL wrong.
And, all three countdown clocks of Midweek Sale are wrong.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by kbnrylaec
Is the soundtrack supposed to be on sale too? It is on Steam. I realize they have this big other sale going on, so its not exactly the same sale. I have to ask though. It seems to be a very good soundtrack.