It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Level-up your week with outstanding RPG titles available up to -90% in our special sale.

Travel to the fantasy world of Rivellon in the acclaimed Divinity series by Larian Studios. Start with the remastered version of the original Divine Divinity (-90%) or jump straight to the complete masterpiece that is the latest Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-40%).

Become a professional monster slayer and embark on an over 100-hour long adventure of epic proportions in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%)! You can also get other games from the series at high discounts or try your skill in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%) that uniquely blends RPG with a card game.

And if you're in a mood for a more futuristic adventure, then explore the dark cyberpunk-meets-fantasy world of the Shadowrun series up to -75%.

Our special RPG sale lasts until September 30th, 1 PM UTC.
low rated
How long should we wait for regional prices for Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition?

This edition of Dragon Commander is the only entry in the Larian Studios catalog that is not regionally priced. Both GOG and Larian know about this issue, but the price tag is still the same.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: How long should we wait for regional prices for Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition?

This edition of Dragon Commander is the only entry in the Larian Studios catalog that is not regionally priced. Both GOG and Larian know about this issue, but the price tag is still the same.
Or maybe instead of complaining you could just get the game for $4 while it's 90% off at the moment. Even for Russians that should be a reasonable price.
90% off Divinity 2 seems like a catch, too bad it's unlikely that I'll ever bring myself to play it. I'm thinking of buying it just for the fantastic music by Kirill Pokrovsky, may his soul rest in peace.

For anyone that wants to take a moment to appreciate the beautiful soundtrack.
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis Soundtrack (Full)
Post edited September 23, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
PaterAlf: Or maybe instead of complaining you could just get the game for $4 while it's 90% off at the moment.
How about no?

I mean, I can understand when GOG exclusives have flat price tags, but when the same games are available elsewhere, where they are regionally priced, why should GOG users overpay for nothing? There are many examples besides Dragon Commander: Gothic series, Doom and Quake series, almost the entire Piko Interactive catalog, etc.

Don't you think that your proposal to ignore the overpayment doesn't make sense? In this case it's obviously better to grab Imperial Edition on Steam, where regional prices are set correctly and the game has more features (at least achievements).
Post edited September 23, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
DadJoke007: 90% off Divinity 2 seems like a catch, too bad it's unlikely that I'll ever bring myself to play it. I'm thinking of buying it just for the fantastic music by Kirill Pokrovsky, may his soul rest in peace.

For anyone that wants to take a moment to appreciate the beautiful soundtrack.
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis Soundtrack (Full)
His most haunting music is from DOS1 some of the tracks are very forlorn... but I did enjoy the game Divinity 2, in spite of it being on the gamebryo engine!
Post edited September 24, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Don't you think that your proposal to ignore the overpayment doesn't make sense? In this case it's obviously better to grab Imperial Edition on Steam, where regional prices are set correctly and the game has more features (at least achievements).
No, I don't think that you overpay when you pay the base price once in a while. There are other countries as poor or even poorer than Russia (e.g. many African countries) who have to pay the base price or even above all the time. And I hardly see them complaining. Russians on the other hand get a massive discount in 99% of all cases. So I don't think paying a little bit more for 1% of the catalogue is too much.
PaterAlf: So I don't think paying a little bit more for 1% of the catalogue is too much.
As I said before, I have no problems with GOG exclusives. For example, I know that I can't get Wages Of Sin anywhere else, so I bought it without any "complaints", as you call it.

But I see no reason to pay for the mistakes. And the price for Imperial Edition is definitely a mistake, because I contacted Larian support and they promised to fix it. I doubt that they would give me that answer if the flat price tag for Imperial Edition only on GOG was Larian's conscious decision.
low rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: How long should we wait for regional prices for Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition?

What’s even more ridiculous is that standard edition & imperial edition upgrade are regionally priced but buying them doesn’t mark imperial edition as owned. Honestly, I’m tired of this scammy behavior.
RIP.GOG.com: What’s even more ridiculous is that standard edition & imperial edition upgrade are regionally priced but buying them doesn’t mark imperial edition as owned. Honestly, I’m tired of this scammy behavior.
You must eat what they throw in the bowl without asking any questions, otherwise your posts will be downvoted.

HAHAHA, CLASSIC...

And by the way, the upgrade also has a flat price (10 bucks for all "regions"), but since this option is not available on Steam, there are no questions or "complaints" about it.