It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We've got a real treat for all adventure game fans out there as four new games from Frogwares join our DRM-free catalog.

Become the most celebrated detective of all time in Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (-50%). Use your impressive talents as a detective to solve six thrilling and varied cases: murders, missing persons, spectacular thefts and numerous investigations that sometimes lead you into the realms of the fantastic. Then traverse into the world of hidden object adventure in Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles (-50%) to investigate the legend of a supernatural hound on the fog-shrouded moorland in England of the 19th century.

Buy Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments and get Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles for FREE until October 11th, 1 PM UTC.

Reveal the origins of the dark count in Dracula Origin (-50%). Once the ardent defender of Christendom, Dracula loses his faith in God when he is abandoned by his one true love after she marries. Dracula then makes a pact with the Lord of Darkness and becomes a vampire. Then get into an uneasy alliance between Dracula and his eternal enemy Van Helsing in hidden object game Dracula: Love Kills (-50%).

Along with the new releases, this weekend you can get all Frogwares games 50% off until October 7th, 1 PM UTC.
low rated
Linko64: Almost like Twitter can be cool source of news when it's not used to spring up views based on lies :P
What about the por...err nice pictures and also the occasional good meme?
GOG.com: Buy Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments and get Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles for FREE until October 11th, 1 PM UTC.
LOL! I bought the Baskerville game just 30 seconds before reading this (and yes I was going to buy this Crimes and Punishments too).

Oh well, luckily I didn't manage to download the Baskerville game within that 30 seconds. I guess I will ask for a refund in order to take advantage of this offer. As much as I like Sherlock Holmes, enough is enough.
Nice, my paysafe and wallet funds are almost drained

instabought the 2 HOG ( i own both already: baskerville i have on cd but it needs a serial key ( didnt know that when i ordered the cd online) now i can "dump" the retail cd ....

Both HOG are good games for gamers who like HOG and maybe for others who like the Sherlock Homes / Dracula games, however you cannot compare a HOG with a adventure or real adventure (AAA) game or similar, but the HOG have their own userbase that like HOG ( and there are many of them)

I finished the Dracula HOG a while ago and almost finished the Baskerville HOG.

Also bought the old Dracula game , walktrough showed it is a d "3d" person walking 2d in a "3d" environment so it seems playabble for me :D

Anyway , it seems i might have to get more PSC (paysafecard)
Nice - I wishlisted Crimes and Punishments on Steam a while back, and now it's here. Patience pays off! It's good to be able to support an indie dev going through hard times as well.
Grargar: It's amusing how:

1) Focus Home starts rereleasing games here after a four-year hiatus.
2) Crimes and Punishments is released on GOG shortly after Focus Home loses their publishing rights for the title.
So Focus did lose the publishing rights after all. What happend to that nonsense about Focus denying Frogware the rights to continue selling the Sherlock games? Was that all bogus? Cheers
Grargar: It's amusing how:

1) Focus Home starts rereleasing games here after a four-year hiatus.
2) Crimes and Punishments is released on GOG shortly after Focus Home loses their publishing rights for the title.
deja65: So Focus did lose the publishing rights after all. What happend to that nonsense about Focus denying Frogware the rights to continue selling the Sherlock games? Was that all bogus? Cheers
Something about game store IDs and Focus being antagonistic about simply handing them over. *shrug* Shouldn't affect any of their games on GOG since (with exception of The Devil's Daughter) all of Frogwares games have been self-published here from the start.
I was only just wondering about and lamenting the absence of Crimes & Punishments here the other day, and now here we are.
deja65: So Focus did lose the publishing rights after all. What happend to that nonsense about Focus denying Frogware the rights to continue selling the Sherlock games? Was that all bogus? Cheers
Mr.Mumbles: Something about game store IDs and Focus being antagonistic about simply handing them over. *shrug* Shouldn't affect any of their games on GOG since (with exception of The Devil's Daughter) all of Frogwares games have been self-published here from the start.
Good to know. Thank you for the info. Cheers
ahh the pitfalls of DRM systems raising their ugly heads again. i recall Steam claiming all game titles sold would be usuable forever even in the face of something unfortunate happening, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Post edited October 05, 2019 by tedeee
tedeee: ahh the pitfalls of DRM systems raising their ugly heads again. i recall Steam claiming all game titles sold would be usuable forever even in the face of something unfortunate happening, that doesn't seem to be the case.
This has nothing to do with DRM and nobody on Steam is losing their purchased Frogwares games.

Anyway, I'm glad I waited for Crimes & Punishments to appear here!
gamesfreak64: instabought the 2 HOG ( i own both already: baskerville i have on cd but it needs a serial key ( didnt know that when i ordered the cd online) now i can "dump" the retail cd ....
Thanks for pointing out, that there are 2 HOGs. I only saw Baskerville. Now I have both. :-)
tedeee: ahh the pitfalls of DRM systems raising their ugly heads again. i recall Steam claiming all game titles sold would be usuable forever even in the face of something unfortunate happening, that doesn't seem to be the case.
teceem: This has nothing to do with DRM and nobody on Steam is losing their purchased Frogwares games.

the few YouTube vids i had watched about it claimed that people would be unable to access their game on Steam until the situation was sorted out, if that''s not the case then sweet, glad they were wrong
looks like some nice easy games to waste some time with. insta bought
teceem: This has nothing to do with DRM and nobody on Steam is losing their purchased Frogwares games.

Steam is a DRM system and this was a problem for them.
low rated
Only 50% off for the Sherlock Holmes games ? They were cheaper in the previous sales .