It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll for initiative, take attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battlefield in this engaging turn-based tactical RPG. Solasta: Crown of the Magister has just left the development stage and is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will last until 2nd June 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Great News, time to download again and i hope it does well so we can continue to get more of it.
Post edited May 27, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
Timely announcement, but there's no update available yet.
What version number is the release version?
Copy from the Solasta Discord:
"For those who wonder: We intend to release the game around 8am PDT / 11 am EDT / 5 pm CEST"
Post edited May 27, 2021 by KetobaK
KetobaK: Copy from the Solasta Discord:
"For those who wonder: We intend to release the game around 8am PDT / 11 am EDT / 5 pm CEST"
Thanks, it seems GOG was a bit over excited, hehe.
Does it still only have 4 classes
Crosmando: Does it still only have 4 classes
No, Six. These are;

Fighter, Paladin
Ranger, Rogue
Wizard, Cleric
ChrisGamer300: Thanks, it seems GOG was a bit over excited, hehe.
GoG's been jumping the gun on news for new releases lately.

@GoG, you might want to wait till actually launched and builds are out and stuff. We'll all still be just as rabid if you wait a couple of hours. :)
ChrisGamer300: Thanks, it seems GOG was a bit over excited, hehe.
Great, and I thought it was just my aging brain playing tricks on me! Still, it's great to see another game coming out of InDev!
Didn't realize this was coming out of early access so soon. I'll wait a tick to see if there's any glaring issues and then dive in after I finish the Mass Effect legendary release. Thanks GOG.
Looks fantastic. No free time now tho. :/
Anyone been playing it ?. Good bad?. pro cons?.i dont expect anything totally amazing, as long as its a solid game, passable campaign etc
StingingVelvet: Didn't realize this was coming out of early access so soon. I'll wait a tick to see if there's any glaring issues and then dive in after I finish the Mass Effect legendary release. Thanks GOG.
Hey, is the mass effect legendary edition infected with denuvo?
Post edited May 28, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
The two supporter pack extras that were supposed to be available alongside the launch build ("4x Special Dice" and "3x Dice with special FX") are in fact not available (yet).

Also, are we getting the short end of the stick again with the soundtrack available for purchase elsewhere but not here?