It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CBlakemore: I was in a real military unit issued weapons and bullets. We heard about guys like you. We heard you didn't have the guts to get a combat MOS.
OneFiercePuppy: Nah, I just had a GT of 138, gave me options. I'm sure you were issued bullets; even the gate guards back in garrison got bullets. That's part of the whole military thing. Did you not know? I guess not.

I'm also not surprised you don't know, for example, what job a linguist would do in a coalition force. That's ok. I'd explain but there's a file size limit on GOG attachments so pictures are out.
... but a Spanish linguist in a country which the U.S. admitted it had no Middle Eastern native speakers? Did you repel an invasion by Mexicans into Afghanistan?

Afganistan was a Neocon war and it was a show war. It was nothing but fighting to defend poppy fields and installing a huge mafia of sodomites over the locals. Are you proud you were part of that? Do you really think those people had anything to do with 9/11? What do you think of your fellow soldiers who were courtmartialed for reporting pedophiles in the Afghan police forces? How do you feel about your friendly fire casualty rates being higher that enemy deaths and killing thousands of civilians through carpet bombing of towns and cities in Afghanistan?

The military had changed so much in five years that when I reported for duty I didn't recognize it. It's like the Sodom army now. Are you proud you fought to make the world safe for Israel? Don't you think it would make more sense just to enlist in the ADL? That's who runs the American military now. It's a colonial army. If I went to Afghanistan to kill civilians getting married and American heroes like Pat Ryan I would not be too proud of it. Was that your unit? Notice you didn't tell me what unit you were in yet.
htown1980: Damn. Cleve Blakemore, the biggest joke of the RPG community, a man who has lied and lied and lied about what he was doing with his little game and when it would be completed, finally purports to finish his game and now he has the gall to accuse others of lying.

What a laugh.

Ironically, it seems the greatest service that Cleve could do for the gaming community would be to never finish his game so that we never have to hear from him again.

And he's racist too. Shocker.
Grimoire is top voted for GOG wishlist this week. You probably would not enjoy the game, there is no minigame where you get to do your own gender transition surgery.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by CBlakemore
CBlakemore: Grimoire is top voted for GOG wishlist this week.
Oh, Grimoire is under the NOLF wish? No. Mass Effect, maybe? No.

You wanna be careful with your alternative facts when there's a handy little wishlist link on the website. Grimoire isn't on the top requested list at all. But keep thinking big. As long as you believe in yourself, someone does.

"But if you look far enough down the list, it's there!" Sorry, Cleve. We were only considering the top of the list. We were only interested in the winners.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by OneFiercePuppy
CBlakemore: So what's your story now? Did you get a refund or didn't you? You don't know from one day to the next. Do you think I ever got refunded the money I sent to your registered account? Never saw it. I was willing to pay it to hear the last of you but you can't shut up. Here you are a year later still blathering about Cleve not refunding your money. Do you think a lot of people who contribute to IndieGoGo campaigns EVER GET REFUNDED? Nothing can make a guy like you shut up. This is probably the most interesting thing in your life you have to talk about. Incessantly.

P.S. SUPPORT EXPLICITLY TOLD ME I WAS NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND ONE PENNY. THEY WERE SIMPLY RELAYING YOUR WHINING TO ME. THEY TOLD ME IF I CHOSE NOT TO THEY COULD NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR INDIEGOGO ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE YOU ARE NOT OWED A REFUND ON ANYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE TO INDIEGOGO.
Basic english / logic a problem for you? You accepted $100USD for a IndieGoGo pledge, years beyond the release date you announce you sent refunds to any detractors, FALSELY convert my account to REFUNDED denying ANY and ALL perks, then try to blame me a false account where you never sent anything (Original IndieGoGo paid via CC through PayPal and PayPal confirmed no refund attempts), after months of support tickets I see a PARTIAL refund of $70USD, also are you trying to pitch that PayPal also keep the money that you supposedly sent to the wrong place (e.g. might want to figure out PayPal transfers work before you float that strawman argument).

This wasn't an argument at whether you CAN scam money via IndieGoGo, that is a well established practice by now, but thanks again for confirming your intent.

Man you really need to keep focused, remember you are trying to run another scam pushing DEMO assets as FINAL again, thank god Steam offers a refund policy and GOG has basic quality control so others can avoid my mistake.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by Malichite
Just a quick break from the bickering. The last demo I tried was 1.50b (I think) and it was a bit rough. Is there a more recent example of Grimoire out there or is that an accurate example of the finished game? I'm not judging..just curious.
low rated
CBlakemore: So what's your story now? Did you get a refund or didn't you? You don't know from one day to the next. Do you think I ever got refunded the money I sent to your registered account? Never saw it. I was willing to pay it to hear the last of you but you can't shut up. Here you are a year later still blathering about Cleve not refunding your money. Do you think a lot of people who contribute to IndieGoGo campaigns EVER GET REFUNDED? Nothing can make a guy like you shut up. This is probably the most interesting thing in your life you have to talk about. Incessantly.

P.S. SUPPORT EXPLICITLY TOLD ME I WAS NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND ONE PENNY. THEY WERE SIMPLY RELAYING YOUR WHINING TO ME. THEY TOLD ME IF I CHOSE NOT TO THEY COULD NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR INDIEGOGO ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE YOU ARE NOT OWED A REFUND ON ANYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE TO INDIEGOGO.
Malichite: Basic english / logic a problem for you? You accepted $100USD for a IndieGoGo pledge, years beyond the release date you announce you sent refunds to any detractors, FALSELY convert my account to REFUNDED denying ANY and ALL perks, then try to blame me a false account where you never sent anything (Original IndieGoGo paid via CC through PayPal and PayPal confirmed no refund attempts), after months of support tickets I see a PARTIAL refund of $70USD, also are you trying to pitch that PayPal also keep the money that you supposedly sent to the wrong place (e.g. might want to figure out PayPal transfers work before you float that strawman argument).

This wasn't an argument at whether you CAN scam money via IndieGoGo, that is a well established practice by now, but thanks again for confirming your intent.

Man you really need to keep focused, remember you are trying to run another scam pushing DEMO assets as FINAL again, thank god Steam offers a refund policy and GOG has basic quality control so others can avoid my mistake.
This must be all you have in life. You must literally live with your mother and work at Cost-Co. I imagine all this excitement is possibly the most important thing that has ever happened to you and you don't want it to end. After that, you'll just have your dingy little room in the basement and listening to Moby. Keep hope alive.

Do you ever think you can let it go? I would suggest it is not your moral indignation compelling you to keep it going. I would suggest this is the active alternative to suicide for you.
DELIGHTFUL. Wait until all the haters get made OBSOLETE. This game is going to procure all of gold that is fit for the seven deities. The RPG scene will REGENERATE as the one true blobber returns to vanquish the pretenders. It is INEVITABLE that the doubters will weep and gnash their teeth as they DECAY under the purifying truth. This game will grow beyond any single accolade, beyond any single genre, beyond any single year. It will be celebrated as the greatest game in all of space and time. This game will DELETE the practice of the Wizarding, DELETE the technology of the knight, and DELETE the illumination verdant.

-All apologies to the Hardys for gimmick infringement.
CBlakemore: This must be all you have in life. You must literally live with your mother and work at Cost-Co. I imagine all this excitement is possibly the most important thing that has ever happened to you and you don't want it to end. After that, you'll just have your dingy little room in the basement and listening to Moby. Keep hope alive.

Do you ever think you can let it go? I would suggest it is not your moral indignation compelling you to keep it going. I would suggest this is the active alternative to suicide for you.
Sage advice from the SCAMMER, "please go away so I can SCAM again..."

After 20 long years, its amazing you can keep up the strength to continue enlightening us all with your insightful, coherent, and well thought out posts complete with all the puerile insults for posterity to enjoy later...

This thread was never intended for you as I already know you are a waste. This is only to discourage others that may not know about the epic Cleve Saga (a.k.a. Calvin Barkmore from Jagged Alliance no less) and the years of lies, boasts, tantrums, and general inaction...
Phil Fish, is it you ?
So anyway getting back to the game (the dramatics get tiring after a while). Im waiting for a GOG release and wont touch greenlight bs (its going down soon anyway)
htown1980: Damn. Cleve Blakemore, the biggest joke of the RPG community, a man who has lied and lied and lied about what he was doing with his little game and when it would be completed, finally purports to finish his game and now he has the gall to accuse others of lying.

What a laugh.

Ironically, it seems the greatest service that Cleve could do for the gaming community would be to never finish his game so that we never have to hear from him again.

And he's racist too. Shocker.
CBlakemore: Grimoire is top voted for GOG wishlist this week. You probably would not enjoy the game, there is no minigame where you get to do your own gender transition surgery.
As others have pointed out, its not top voted. Its 8th.

And what has that got to do with the irony of you calling someone else a liar, when you yourself have demonstrated, time and time again, that you're word cannot be trusted? Or that the gaming community would be better off with you trying to make games, rather than, you know, doing what you're doing now?

I'll admit the game looks ok (although a little juvenile and it amazes me that after all those years you still haven't worked out how to do something simple like turn 90 degrees), but I don't think I would enjoy it either. It looks like too much hard work.
Play nice everyone, this is history here.

Keep the flame wars until after the fireworks have started.
This may be part of the reason why the game has been in development so long. All of Cleve's time is spent responding to people on the internet who disagree with him.
Oh, man. I have been missing out on some fantastic times. Why did nobody tell me about this thread?
Are you guys actually sure this dude isn't the real deal and not just some troll leading you all around? I mean....the country location DOES say Australia...
zeogold: Are you guys actually sure this dude isn't the real deal and not just some troll leading you all around?
Oh, Zeo. The real deal *is* a troll.

Bone up on the "history" of Grimoire (even just by reading the earlier posts in this thread) and you'll see this is just the start of another tired cycle. Time enough has passed for Cleve to try again to get people to advertise or even "pre-order" a game that doesn't exist and likely never will. These posts are pretty consistent with his usual M.O. - try for personal attacks, mix in mountains of baseless braggadocio, then go hide if any factual claims with evidence crop up. Hope that a few fans will carry the torch for him. If he throws a tantrum in a little while and threatens someone with litigation, that'll be the slam dunk for identification. Also, Oz is the right location for Cleve.
Byeohazard: I think Grimoire is like a mothers child that she never want's to leave home. If he let's her (Grimoire) go it will be a sad day and all the fun and antics will go along with it. Cleve does't want that....does he?
The only thing missing is Noire...