It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody have a link to the current thread? I've lost track and can't find it.
yogsloth: Does anybody have a link to the current thread? I've lost track and can't find it.
Due to Cleve's repeat failure to make good on his lofty promises (let alone release Grimoire), the Codex staff stashed this thread away in the (1+ year members only) subforum "Prosperland" under the title "Anti-vaxers are literal cancer".

edit: Oops, looks like they changed the thread title again. Anyway, you can find it here.
Post edited December 23, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
yogsloth: Does anybody have a link to the current thread? I've lost track and can't find it.
fronzelneekburm: Due to Cleve's repeat failure to make good on his lofty promises (let alone release Grimoire), the Codex staff stashed this thread away in the (1+ year members only) subforum "Prosperland" under the title "Anti-vaxers are literal cancer".

edit: Oops, looks like they changed the thread title again. Anyway, you can find it here.
Thanks.

Well, shit. I was never a member of RPG codex, so no thread for me.

What a strange decision after 20 years to suddenly close it off.
fronzelneekburm: Due to Cleve's repeat failure to make good on his lofty promises (let alone release Grimoire), the Codex staff stashed this thread away in the (1+ year members only) subforum "Prosperland" under the title "Anti-vaxers are literal cancer".

yogsloth: Thanks.

Well, shit. I was never a member of RPG codex, so no thread for me.

What a strange decision after 20 years to suddenly close it off.
Well, you could also donate to the Dex, then contact Dark Underlord to get instant access to the more... notorious parts of that forum. The legendary Sir-Tech thread they hid away there is worth the price of admission alone. Well, that and the "MULTI HEADED DICKS HITTING ASS AND LEG OH GOD ITS HEAVAN"-thread.
Grimoire is dead. There's really nothing to follow anyway unfortunately. He may have had something pretty good there but aside of the demo I cannot imagine we'll ever see it.
So what happens to all those who backed him via KS/Crowdsource sites? (not me....)
SOL I'd imagine.
dirtyharry50: Grimoire is dead. There's really nothing to follow anyway unfortunately. He may have had something pretty good there but aside of the demo I cannot imagine we'll ever see it.
I'm pretty confident that within three months he'll launch another KS/IGG campaign to help him almost certainly truly and for real this time finish his game.
Niggles: So what happens to all those who backed him via KS/Crowdsource sites? (not me....)
Like with any failed crowd funded project, the backers are out the money. That's the way the cookie crumbles but that should always be understood by anyone at the outset. Funding a project does not guarantee you anything. It's an investment and like any investment it can tank.

I've gotten plenty of entertainment for 25 bucks even though I didn't get a game out of it all things considered. I knew going in this could happen but it was looking at the time like he might actually release it after all. It was always very much a long shot though.

If I had it to do again, I'd have given the money to rpgcodex where the real entertainment related to Grimoire has been and cut Cleve out of it.

dirtyharry50: Grimoire is dead. There's really nothing to follow anyway unfortunately. He may have had something pretty good there but aside of the demo I cannot imagine we'll ever see it.
rampancy: I'm pretty confident that within three months he'll launch another KS/IGG campaign to help him almost certainly truly and for real this time finish his game.
Ah, hope springs eternal...
Post edited January 10, 2016 by dirtyharry50
Is it out yet?

Oh.
BHAHAHAHAHA oh man THIS game. I can recall reading about it in a magazine when I was very young around the year 1998. I see it is still trying to be made.
David9855: BHAHAHAHAHA oh man THIS game. I can recall reading about it in a magazine when I was very young around the year 1998. I see it is still trying to be made.
No, see, you don't understand, it's really ready, just those two or three things left to fix and...
*breaks down in maniacal laughter*
Can anyone who has access to the rpg codex thread give an update?

I mean, you know, what passes for an update?

Just wondering if we ever got to pico-issues.
yogsloth: Can anyone who has access to the rpg codex thread give an update?

I mean, you know, what passes for an update?

Just wondering if we ever got to pico-issues.
Accord to his son's blog its ought to reach greenlight on the 1st of may.
A quote from developer posted four days ago on Indiegogo project page:

"Placing the very last of the unique items today and finalising perk placements. I have not heard from anybody so I assume that's it, I've got them all now. That's about it. Everything is nearly finished. I am working for next two weeks going over every single detail marked as LEAVE UNTIL VERY END."