It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: I forget now but does anybody know if Grimoire is supposed to release in May again next year?
Hasn't its release date been "soon-ish" since the Reagan administration? I guess when that Star Wars funding dried up Cleve hit a wall. Shouldn't have spent all that money on his super-duper zombie apocalypse bunker.
Well, this could send Cleve over the edge. Seems Desura has TWO games released in the last three days with "Grimoire" in their title...

Detective Grimoire

Grimoire Manastorm

...granted, neither is an RPG, but they're still using the name "Grimoire."
Cleve delivers! (At least on the awe-inspiring-internet-argument-rebuttal-front)
Attachments:
almost 3 more weeks. any news ppl?
It's completely stupid, but everytime when I see the topic, I somehow hope that the game finally is released.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by PaterAlf
Which is why im wondering if the game has finally just vaporwared or actually come out *shock*
Niggles: almost 3 more weeks. any news ppl?
I believe weeks are probably roughly equal to nanoseconds in neanderthal time. We're waiting on a developer here who claims to be a living fossil among other things.

I think those who wait in hope for Cleve to deliver a finished game are stuck on an infinity wheel of hell where operating system releases that break compatibility with the game will outpace it ever reaching release.
And so another year goes by and Cleve does not get it done.

I feel like Linus sitting in the pumpkin patch feeling dismayed and wanting to believe next year for sure.
dirtyharry50: And so another year goes by and Cleve does not get it done.

I feel like Linus sitting in the pumpkin patch feeling dismayed and wanting to believe next year for sure.
And yet here you are, bumping the thread to ensure the ball keeps rolling until the next funding campaign (expected Jan 2015) draws in a bunch of fresh victims and their hard-earned wages.

Why not just fuck this guy off and give your money and time to people that deserve it? There are plenty out there.
dirtyharry50: And so another year goes by and Cleve does not get it done.

Asbeau: And yet here you are, bumping the thread to ensure the ball keeps rolling until the next funding campaign (expected Jan 2015) draws in a bunch of fresh victims and their hard-earned wages.

Why not just fuck this guy off and give your money and time to people that deserve it? There are plenty out there.
Because he owes me a game I paid for so from time to time I like to vent and I don't see how that should encourage anyone to do anything but avoid him as you suggest.
Asbeau: And yet here you are, bumping the thread to ensure the ball keeps rolling until the next funding campaign (expected Jan 2015) draws in a bunch of fresh victims and their hard-earned wages.

dirtyharry50: Because he owes me a game I paid for so from time to time I like to vent and I don't see how that should encourage anyone to do anything but avoid him as you suggest.
Even the most ardent supporter should be doubting when/if this game is ever completed... what did he promise in the last indiegogo?
Post edited January 03, 2015 by Niggles
dirtyharry50: Because he owes me a game I paid for so from time to time I like to vent and I don't see how that should encourage anyone to do anything but avoid him as you suggest.
Niggles: Even the most ardent supporter should be doubting when/if this game is ever completed... what did he promise in the last indiegogo?
I don't consider anyone who paid some years ago, including me, to be a supporter for some time. I also don't think Cleve deliberately scammed us. He's just a delusional idiot posing as a professional software engineer. These things happen sometimes with crowd funding.

At least I can poke fun at him when I am in the mood. He's the most arrogant fool I've ever come across.
So, will this Grimoire reach release first?
ET3D: So, will this Grimoire reach release first?
do you really need to ask? -_-
Will any Grimoire as in a complete Grimoire game that isn't loaded with bugs, ever release in our lifetimes?

I think most of us know the answer to that one at this point.