It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol.

That's it. Just Lol.
re: this, and the Codex thread about SirTech

DAFUQ I JUST READ???! O_o!

my head hurts!
Assuming Cleve's not trolling the world again, consider me excited.
Who cares about the game that should not be:
dirtyharry50: the greatest video pitch in the recorded history of mankind
Can't wait! Here's a refresher in case someone missed the original spectacular pitch-making undertaking, and another one for the MASSIVE update of incline. Begin transmission!
dirtyharry50: There will not be a Kickstarter for Grimoire but there will almost certainly be one for the sequel when we begin work on it. The third campaign will feature the greatest video pitch in the recorded history of mankind.
klaymen: Another 17 years waiting for the sequel? I'm in!
:D
Who knows? maybe it will come out before Xenonauts and Kenshi :P
Niggles:
From what I've played of Xenonauts, it's great so far.

As far as all the naysayers go, I would estimate that Grimmz is closer to being complete than it ever has been proportional to the time spent in "development".
So maybe at some point in the pre-solar supernova burnout epoch we'll get to sink our teeth into it.
SO is this still alive?
Niggles: SO is this still alive?
It's still being worked on, Cleve has yet to launch a new indiegogo campaign pretty soon.
As for the release date - May 31st, 2014. Mark your calendar. :)
Post edited April 14, 2014 by Phaidox
Niggles: SO is this still alive?
Phaidox: It's still being worked on, Cleve has yet to launch a new indiegogo campaign pretty soon.
As for the release date - May 31st, 2014. Mark your calendar. :)
*marked*. Only just hoping LOL
The demo is actually really good, I've almost played it through, but it does have quite a few minor bugs. The character system is just massive and I don't really know how well balanced it is or even how it works (there's no documentation yet), there's like 9 schools of magic alone. There's also many different races for your party, even beings like Vampires who suffer huge penalties fighting at daytime, or Giants who have very good hitpoints. Depends how much you like tile-based RPG's though, they tend to make locations all look very similar because it's the same tiles so you can get lost, but there's an automap which is good.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by Crosmando
Woohoo got the pledge fulfillment email!
Yes I got it too. I actually replied and asked about it being on GOG and got this reply:

"It is very likely that all pledges will receive a free ticket at GOG.com or other digital delivery system to download the complete game before they get their pledge materials. "

I dunno, there's just as much a chance that it won't come out the the 31st, given Cleve's history of delays, but then again it might, he seems pretty wedded to the release date at the end of this month.
Crosmando:
Doubtful that it will come out on time, but if it does that means I need to hurry the hell up to fulfill my pledge.

A GOG release would definitely be great. Despite it being crazy crunch time for me, I am pumped.
Wait. Wait. Wait.

Everybody stop.

You expect me to believe Grimoire is coming out on SATURDAY?

I'm going to be blunt, I think I have a better chance of getting with Scarlett Johansson than this game meeting that release date.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by OneoftheLost
I'd only be excited if it comes to Gog....