It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well so far the replies to you are pretty boring, basically what I told you, too. Lets hope for some better ones
dirtyharry50: If you are being truthful here and it is not you I wonder who else would be motivated to go to that trouble. If you had to guess, who would you say? I'm thinking your lover might be involved and yet you know nothing of this? How strange.
You know, literally anyone can throw a wrench in the works. Both sites are open to view and register, the offending person wouldn't even have to be registered here. I think you should just drop it, obviously fighting against windmills doesn't even work in literature.
Grimoire will never be a finished game worth playing and Cleve Blakemore has stolen money.

This is how it stands today and based on 17+ years of bullshit odds are it isn't going to change.

Retracting my other comments about this vaporware, it's bug infested super demo, etc.
Post edited January 03, 2014 by dirtyharry50
Uhm how about reading your own posts again, you started it, you were the rude person, you deserve all the ridicule you got.
Grimoire will never be a finished game worth playing and Cleve Blakemore has stolen money.

This is how it stands today and based on 17+ years of bullshit odds are it isn't going to change.

Retracting my other comments about this vaporware, it's bug infested super demo, etc.
On the other forum only your two posts were posted without any addition, what is the problem except that they were pretty bad? If that is character assassination then you did it to yourself on this forum,too. Which you did, btw.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by jamotide

It is the same context, someone posted the link, and you berated them. I have no idea why crosmando removed that link, but here it is a few times:

http://gamebanshee.com/news/112599-grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar-qsuperq-demo-released.html

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f147/grimoire-heralds-winged-exemplar-status-superdemo-v1-5-a-952204.html

http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/newsbit?newsbit=24308

http://www.indieretronews.com/2013/11/grimoire-heralds-of-winged-exemplar-rpg.html

So, you have work to do. Oh btw, am I allowed to link to the official freakin indiegogo campaign? No? Ok here it is:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grimoire-forever?c=activity

Oh I see, he removed it of "extreme unwarranted butthurt" , well don't worry, that is no problem for me.
anyways back on topic. opinions on the new demo?
Could we talk about the game itself for a change ? I believed for a second I was in the youtube comment section and not very surprised to see a Mac-fanboy feeling so entitled about something.

If the creator can get more people to try this, I'm pretty sure he'll get the attention he deserves, especially if he keeps his promises. I've never seen such a huge content for a game, its looks so rich and deep, The only downside for me is the quite slow combat, the game also desperately needs an actual manual.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Narakir
For the love of the gods could someone tell me about the demo. I've been struck with that wonderful kissing disease and have been involved in an epic struggle to stay afloat with my work, so I have not had time to try it out.

And for all the people that are genuinely surprised that the game is still not out yet.

This game has been "in development" for something like over 15 years, a few more months here or there are honestly not that big of a deal. We all (hopefully) knew what we were getting into when we backed it. We all know that the Clevester takes a bit of time with this kind of stuff.

But yes, the demo.

dirtyharry50:
Ewww, RPGCodex. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot stick.

Too much crazy for my tastes, anyone from here?

ShadowWulfe: For the love of the gods could someone tell me about the demo. I've been struck with that wonderful kissing disease and have been involved in an epic struggle to stay afloat with my work, so I have not had time to try it out.
I played the public demo for a bit. It plays and feels a lot like Wizardry 7, in both good ways and bad, right down to the distinctively florid dungeon master text. It seems to be of generally solid quality, but I had trouble getting into it properly. That's partly because of the lack of documentation on the rules, partly because of the overly busy interface, and partly because I have no real idea when the game may actually be released.

When the complete game and the accompanying rulebook are available to the public, I will probably be more interested.