It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Glazunov: Did you also have Sargon? Those RAM restrictions made it so dumb that even I could beat it.
yogsloth: Google tells me that was a chess game. I don't think so; I don't remember anything like that. But then again I really only remember the two I listed earlier.
When RAM became a lot more available and programs were stored on (surprise!) a hard drive, Sargon actually grew into a moderately formidable chess AI, at least against nonlinear types such as myself. Back in the day, though, it would take up to 30 minutes (if allowed; I seem to recall you could set the ply for much less) to move.

Ah, good times. Heh.
Post edited August 25, 2017 by Glazunov
Khmm .

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/possible-horror-rpg-with-renovated-grimoire-engine.118066/
I like this response:
See u guise in 2037
Glazunov: I like this response:

See u guise in 2037
Glazunov:
Hey that's only 10100 in binary, which is much more reasonable for a Blakemore project.
I saw that this is still on my Steam wishlist, and I realized, "I am so glad I refunded my purchase of this game!"
misteryo: I saw that this is still on my Steam wishlist, and I realized, "I am so glad I refunded my purchase of this game!"
Why? What happened?
Well, is it coming? Cleve is probably going to send it in for approval one of these days and it would be nice to see the "curators" NOT fuck something up for a change.
fronzelneekburm: Well, is it coming? Cleve is probably going to send it in for approval one of these days and it would be nice to see the "curators" NOT fuck something up for a change.
It is never coming to GOG. It is on Steam
According to the man himself:
"As soon as the manual is done it's going to additional venues."
fronzelneekburm: Well, is it coming? Cleve is probably going to send it in for approval one of these days and it would be nice to see the "curators" NOT fuck something up for a change.
misteryo: It is never coming to GOG. It is on Steam
WHY NOT?
Swedrami: According to the man himself:
so in the next decade sometime. sound good yo
Swedrami: According to the man himself:
He promised the game for how many years? 17? 11? 22?
He's been promising the manual since release.
Even if he ever gets around to it, there's no guarantee that Clive and GOG can make an agreement.

I finally bought the game, now that it's come down in price permanently (which Clive said would never happen) and was on sale for $10 (another thing Clive said would never happen).

$10 is not so bad for this game. $30-something on release was a bad deal and I'm glad I refunded my initial purchase.
We'll just have to wait a little longer then.
As long as there's no official confirmation by Cleve as to whether Grimoire got rejected or not it's still set to release on GoG at an as of yet unspecified point in the future.
fronzelneekburm: Cleve is probably going to send it in for approval one of these days and it would be nice to see the "curators" NOT fuck something up for a change.
This is why we can't have nice things.

But that's Nugog for you: Set your expectations to low and they'll still find a way to make you walk away disappointed.
According to Mr. Blakemore on the RPGCodex, GOG has declined to sell Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_turns_down_grimoire_for_publishing
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/gog-turns-down-grimoire-for-publishing.126050/