It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Magmarock: If I haven't to explain it there's no point.
BreOl72: Sorry, but after now three comments of yours, I can only come to one conclusion: you don't make any sense - and you don't want to make any sense.

I'll treat you as just another troll from now on, and ignore you.

Have a nice day.
You're the troll mate. Maybe you should focus more on the games and less on the politics hmm?
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Magmarock
low rated
Magmarock: Just type what I said into google, you'll figure it out.
BreOl72: So, it's a meme.
Sorry, but I still don't get it. What has that meme to do with my thread?
It has to with people being "misgendered" irl/online.....it's a popular saying by such people.....thus it relates to the way this thread has gone and who people are talking about ITT now.
Magmarock: If I haven't to explain it there's no point.
BreOl72: Sorry, but after now three comments of yours, I can only come to one conclusion: you don't make any sense - and you don't want to make any sense.

Have a nice day.
Dude, you cannot(well you CAN, technically) just IGNORE everyone you deem to be a troll....pretty soon you're going to run out of people to talk to if you take everything as trolling.

For starters, it shuts down possible good conversation before it has a chance to start and stops potential new friendships before they have a chance to form, and blocks off new possibilities with other people.

Have a nice day.
Magmarock: You're the troll mate. Maybe you should focus more on the games and less on the politics hmm?
It's not politics and that reply you made is a bit harsh, but OP is usually like that. They get upset over small things and deem people trolls/put them on mentaal ignore without trying to get to know people and see things from their POV more readily.

They have some good opinions on some things, though, so I wish they'd be more open to new people at the very least.
Post edited June 22, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
Engerek01: If what I know is correct, when you look at someone and say "he" or "she" that means you assume their gender.
BreOl72: Well, thanks for trying to explain the problem at hand. But I still don't see the connection between my original post, which the user quoted, and that meme.

Nowhere in my post did I assume anyone's gender.

And the only spot where there is any gender even mentioned is this:
BreOl72: ...the male figure in the description of the CE...
BreOl72: And if I look at the statue (see attachment) there is not much room left for guessing. Especially since the statue is depicting the guy from the E3 video.

Edit: second pic.
The guy who said it was just joking(afaik) and making a joke on such people who say such and not saying you said such.
low rated
BreOl72: So, it's a meme.
Sorry, but I still don't get it. What has that meme to do with my thread?
GameRager: It has to with people being "misgendered" irl/online.....it's a popular saying by such people.....thus it relates to the way this thread has gone and who people are talking about ITT now.

Have a nice day.
GameRager: Dude, you cannot(well you CAN, technically) just IGNORE everyone you deem to be a troll....pretty soon you're going to run out of people to talk to if you take everything as trolling.

For starters, it shuts down possible good conversation before it has a chance to start and stops potential new friendships before they have a chance to form, and blocks off new possibilities with other people.

Magmarock: You're the troll mate. Maybe you should focus more on the games and less on the politics hmm?
GameRager: It's not politics and that reply you made is a bit harsh, but OP is usually like that. They get upset over small things and deem people trolls/put them on mentaal ignore without trying to get to know people and see things from their POV more readily.

They have some good opinions on some things, though, so I wish they'd be more open to new people at the very least.
It's people like him that get others fired over nothing. I love GOG and CDPR, but I still feel bad for the poor dude they fired over that comment, and I'm sick and tired of seeing this type of shit.
This gender shit went off the deepend.

But anyway the figurine of the supposed "male" could have "mixed it up".

Me? I see no issue with figurine, as the "male" character is usually seen when clicking a Cyberpunk 2077 link, at this point you'd be just nitpicking, then again i'd have no issue if there wasn't a figurine at all. :) They didn't have to do one.
Attachments:
So the girl with the shaved side of head in the trailers isn't the female V?
Crosmando: So the girl with the shaved side of head in the trailers isn't the female V?
Do you mean this character? That's the default look for the female main character.
GameRager: It has to with people being "misgendered" irl/online.....it's a popular saying by such people.....thus it relates to the way this thread has gone and who people are talking about ITT now.

Dude, you cannot(well you CAN, technically) just IGNORE everyone you deem to be a troll....pretty soon you're going to run out of people to talk to if you take everything as trolling.

It's not politics and that reply you made is a bit harsh, but OP is usually like that. They get upset over small things and deem people trolls/put them on mentaal ignore without trying to get to know people and see things from their POV more readily.

Magmarock: It's people like him that get others fired over nothing. I love GOG and CDPR, but I still feel bad for the poor dude they fired over that comment, and I'm sick and tired of seeing this type of shit.
To be fair OP wasn't getting offended over the box figurine or asking for them to change it because he found it offensive. He was simply asking for other options, iirc/afaik.

Crosmando: So the girl with the shaved side of head in the trailers isn't the female V?
I think that's the trans individual from the in-game poster advert that's got many people riled up for some reason.

(Also damn, you got low rated for asking that question. Someone really dislikes you now, it would seem)
Post edited June 23, 2019 by GameRager
Gotta keep with the times, downvote for anything you don't like, anyone you deem unworthy, any post without a meme inserted, anything that may be seen as against feminism and LGBT rights, even if it's for equality and anything else really that strikes a nerve of those fragile users on the internet.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by DetouR6734
DetouR6734: Gotta keep with the times, downvote for anything you don't like, anyone you deem unworthy, any post without a meme inserted, anything that may be seen as against feminism and LGBT rights, even if it's for equality and anything else really that strikes a nerve of those fragile users on the internet.
I hear ya...any time I mention reddit/the chans I usually get a downvote, and usually by people who likely secretly visit such places as well.