It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone made a Christmas gingerbread house?
NickZah: Coolest xmas song for me always was - "Merry Xmas Everybody" by Slade. This is very often played at my home at the end of december and I remember this song since childhood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoFZv5J6xo

I'm in for the giveaway.
Santa thinks you've been nice this year. He left a present in your stocking!
NickZah: Coolest xmas song for me always was - "Merry Xmas Everybody" by Slade. This is very often played at my home at the end of december and I remember this song since childhood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoFZv5J6xo

I'm in for the giveaway.
skimmie: Santa thinks you've been nice this year. He left a present in your stocking!
Wow! Thank you very much guys. Gift is awesome! Happy holidays! :)
Moonbeam: Has anyone made a Christmas gingerbread house?
I mean I *have* - I didn't this year. Or last year I don't think.

I cheat though - we get these little "kits" here and those are always fun enough for me. Maybe you've inspired me to go pick one up today to use as a decoration on the table on Christmas. We'll see how ambitious I'm feeling.
Hi, everybody. My favorite Christmas song is Little Drummer Boy. I also like handmade art, especially movies, before they invented that soulless CGI effects. Here is a combination of both:

The Little Drummer Boy
Ixamyakxim: I mean I *have* - I didn't this year. Or last year I don't think.

I cheat though - we get these little "kits" here and those are always fun enough for me. Maybe you've inspired me to go pick one up today to use as a decoration on the table on Christmas. We'll see how ambitious I'm feeling.
Good luck if you do, and don't forget to take a picture.

I always wander around the various bakery shops looking for them, not many this year.
wow nice, im in for the giveaway and i hope santa is feeling generous

Summoning - Land of The Dead

Where the forest stream went through the wood
And silent all the stems there stood
Of tall trees, moveless, hanging dark
With mottled shadows on their bark

[2x]
No moon is there, no voice, no sound
Of beating heart; a sigh profound
Once in each age as each age dies
Alone is heard. Far, far it lies,
As each age dies

As faint as a deep sleeper's breath
An echo came as cold as death:
Long are the paths, of shadow made
Where no foot's print is ever laid

[2x]
As each age dies

[2x]
Upon the plain, there rushed forth and high
Shadows at dead end of night and mirrored in the sky
Far, far away beyond might of day
And there lay the land of dead of mortal cold decay

[2x]
As each age dies

[5x]
Upon the plain, there rushed forth and high
Shadows at dead end of night and mirrored in the sky
Far, far away beyond might of day
And there lay the land of dead of mortal cold decay
And the game is finished! Thanks a lot again guys!
Ghorpm: And the game is finished! Thanks a lot again guys!
Nice! So where is the free pizza and your famous pizza recipe for the party? ;)

Also, Santa may want to know - did you take the route of making the best pizza, or dealing with the mafia? :p
firstpastthepost: Terry's chocolate oranges are a christmas staple. I make a version of them to serve at Christmas gatherings. Their fairly simply to make.

4 ounces dark chocolate
3 ounces candied orange peel, finely chopped
2 cups slivered almonds

Toast the almonds in an oven for about 7 minutes at 350f
Temper the chocolate
Stir the almonds and the candied orange peel into the tempered chocolate
Place mounds of the mixture on parchment paper or a silicone mat
Set in the fride for 15 minutes
Santa thinks that sounds delicious. He left a gift in your stocking. :)
After reading your review, I'm now tempted to play the game. I was always curious about it.
skimmie:
gogtrial34987: Cecil already pointed out Sarah McLachlan's version of Silent Night. She has an entire album of traditional christmas songs like that, titled Wintersong. Well worth looking up. I particularly like her rendition of River.
Actually Sarah McLachlan has 2 albums Wintersong (2006) and Wonderland (2016) also jewel did a version of silent night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRkO9-72Fk it's from the album Joy: a holiday collection (1999)
bjgamer: Nice! So where is the free pizza and your famous pizza recipe for the party? ;)

Also, Santa may want to know - did you take the route of making the best pizza, or dealing with the mafia? :p
Errr... well... uhh... you know... it was... well, yeah, it was pizza. Definitely pizza. Best pizza to be more precise.

Just with some ice creams. Two scoops, no more, I promise. I don't even remember the flavor...

(A word of explanation for those who haven't played the game: ice cream is a term you use when dealing with mafia and wanting to buy some weapons. Different flavors mean different types of weapons)
gogtrial34987: Cecil already pointed out Sarah McLachlan's version of Silent Night. She has an entire album of traditional christmas songs like that, titled Wintersong. Well worth looking up. I particularly like her rendition of River.
cecil: Actually Sarah McLachlan has 2 albums Wintersong (2006) and Wonderland (2016) also jewel did a version of silent night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRkO9-72Fk it's from the album Joy: a holiday collection (1999)
Ooh, nice! I haven't been keeping track of her these last few years, so didn't know about Wonderland. I'll have to look it up!

Specifically for Silent Night, you might also like the rendition by Hayley Westenra.
I would like to be in,

i rather like some of the songs that are on the tales from the crypt Christmas album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ9A2h1D27M&list=PL1A560EC398D6CCF4