It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElPrimordial: Well, here in my town we sing these "villancicos" (xmas carols).
I still love that chirping bird sound they do, with a special whistle :D

Here a small selection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPha9ynbBBQ

I hope you also can enjoy them ;-)
Santa thinks you've been nice this year. There's a gift in your stocking. :)
misteryo: That is amazingly obnoxious! And I already have small children in my house who do that kind of thing on their own. I don't need no youtube version!
skimmie: Indeed. And I'm not about to show my kids this or I'll regret it for the rest of the month :)
Nah, everybody needs to listen Padoru :P
Ghorpm: I'll add something else :)
How awesome is that? International and Polish hits
That's indeed awesome!
For all you calorie lovers out there, here's my super simple waffle recipe (16-24 waffles, depending on size):

250 grams of butter
250 grams of sugar
2 bags (total 16 grams) of vanilla sugar
250 grams of 'cake flour' (not regular American style cake flour; this stuff)
4 medium sized eggs

mix well

make sure you use a waffle iron with a temperature dial and experiment with time (in my case about 4-5 minutes) and temps

done!
skimmie: Indeed. And I'm not about to show my kids this or I'll regret it for the rest of the month :)
bela555: Nah, everybody needs to listen Padoru :P
My sanity disagrees :P
Post edited December 10, 2018 by skimmie
skimmie: t seems you've been nice this year! Santa left a present in your stocking.
Enebias: Oh my. Being nice is a condition? I guess I'm disqualified then! XD
Santa seems to think you've been nice this year (not disqualified after all, appparently ?). There's a present in your stocking!
Enebias: Oh my. Being nice is a condition? I guess I'm disqualified then! XD
skimmie: Santa seems to think you've been nice this year (not disqualified after all, appparently ?). There's a present in your stocking!
YAY! Thank you, partymen!
I cheated Santa once again! (Evil laugh)

Since you have been so nice, the least I can do is sharing the recipe I mean to use for this Christmas: it is very easy to prepare, yet I have never tried it so far. Time to rectify!

Capitone: https://www.nonnabox.com/easy-capitone-fritto-recipe/

This is a specialty from Naples, people get mad for eels down there. :P
ElPrimordial: Well, here in my town we sing these "villancicos" (xmas carols).
I still love that chirping bird sound they do, with a special whistle :D

Here a small selection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPha9ynbBBQ

I hope you also can enjoy them ;-)
PaterAlf: Santa thinks you've been nice this year. There's a gift in your stocking. :)
Oh! Thank you very much! Merry Xmas!!!
For me, I watch A Christmas Carol movies. A Christmas Carol is a book written by Charles Dickens.

I have watched the cartoon versions, book adaptations, and TV versions. A Christmas Carol is my favorite Christmas movie and I compare the different portrayals of the protagonist Ebenezer Scrooge.

This movie embodies the Christmas spirit of giving and reminds the audience about the importance of family, redemption, and helping others.

FYI- Youtube uploaded many versions and Audiobooks on their website.

Edit- Favorite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYyhDvuq8_Y

Please include me for the giveaway. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Post edited December 12, 2018 by Sentinel26
Enebias: Since you have been so nice, the least I can do is sharing the recipe I mean to use for this Christmas: it is very easy to prepare, yet I have never tried it so far. Time to rectify!

So many delicious recipes in this thread. I really have to try some of them next week (when I don't have to work).
Enebias: Since you have been so nice, the least I can do is sharing the recipe I mean to use for this Christmas: it is very easy to prepare, yet I have never tried it so far. Time to rectify!

PaterAlf: So many delicious recipes in this thread. I really have to try some of them next week (when I don't have to work).
Tell me about it, just reading some of these left my mouth watering haha
I totoally forgot about a vide that always makes me laugh around Christmas:
Animals of YouTube sing "Jingle Bells"
More Christmas songs, more styles!
ywzywz: İ like xmas movies actually. Any advice on Netflix pls post.

İ am in for giveaway too.

Fun and cheers
Sorry, I don't have any Netflix advice for you, but for me, these movies are a must, come Christmas:

- The Polar Express
- White Christmas
- Home Alone
- A christmas Carol
- Muppet Christmas Carol
- Scrooged

Oh, and also, Santa approves of Christrmas movie traditions. He left a present in your stocking!
ywzywz: İ like xmas movies actually. Any advice on Netflix pls post.

İ am in for giveaway too.

Fun and cheers
skimmie: Sorry, I don't have any Netflix advice for you, but for me, these movies are a must, come Christmas:

- The Polar Express
- White Christmas
- Home Alone
- A christmas Carol
- Muppet Christmas Carol
- Scrooged

Oh, and also, Santa approves of Christrmas movie traditions. He left a present in your stocking!
My favourite Christmas movies are:

- It's a Wonderful Life
- Little Lord Fauntleroy
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Love Actually
- The Nightmare Before Christmas

And if I want something stupid I watch Lava-Lava!
gogtrial34987: Thanks to the both of you for a lovely event!

Christmas means very little to me personally, though it's a traditional event of being together with family; one of the few remaining moments where the world slows down a bit. When I manage to look past the "forced nature" of it, and just get to enjoy that being together and taking the time for reflection, I am quite appreciative of it all.

So my favourite song for this season is probably Vienna Teng's Atheist Christmas Carol (a "working title" which became the official title for the song on the advice of a Christian record producer who knew what would sell *g*). Vienna Teng is an amazing piano player and singer-songwriter. Her latest albums have tended to be a bit too produced for my personal taste (though I can respect what she's doing), but I always love returning to the... purity of her early songs, when it's just her voice and her piano.

And yes, I guess I'm in for a potential surprise. :)
It seems you've been a good person this year. Santa left a present in your stocking. :)