It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, the checkout page is now broken, it gives me a blank page, so I can`t pay for my selected game and therefore not buy it.
GOG doesn`t want to make money, eh?
Nothing works. Cannot access my account through the front page, cannot purchase games, cannot see any sales, no news, nothing at all. Completely broken.
Maxvorstadt: Well, the checkout page is now broken, it gives me a blank page, so I can`t pay for my selected game and therefore not buy it.
GOG doesn`t want to make money, eh?
Maybe they were attacked by hackers?
It's a wonder the forum didn't go down, too, considering what a broken mess it can be, For a business that's been around for over a decade, GOG just keeps proving they can always do worse. Heh.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now its working again.
Really weird.
Don't know whats causing this problem but it seems to come and go with different News items/Sales.
As soon as there are more news than 3 it bugs out.....and then gets back to normal after a while.
Aaaand broke again, it´s hilarious...

It seems as steam on sales ;)
So the front page a mess again after it was fixed several hours ago but good new my game library is normal again. This is such a roller coaster WHEEEEEEEE!!! :D
high rated
Mr.Mumbles: It's a wonder the forum didn't go down, too, considering what a broken mess it can be, For a business that's been around for over a decade, GOG just keeps proving they can always do worse. Heh.
The forum is the only piece of GOG technology that has withstood the test of time. That's why it's still standing, with everything crumbling around it. We all know that it's clumsy and antiquated, but I, for one, would not want GOG to replace it, since, based on repeated past experience, they will likely replace it with something worse, because that is what GOG does best.
Mr.Mumbles: It's a wonder the forum didn't go down, too, considering what a broken mess it can be, For a business that's been around for over a decade, GOG just keeps proving they can always do worse. Heh.
mrkgnao: The forum is the only piece of GOG technology that has withstood the test of time. That's why it's still standing, with everything crumbling around it. We all know that it's clumsy and antiquated, but I, for one, would not want GOG to replace it, since, based on repeated past experience, they will likely replace it with something worse, because that is what GOG does best.
Is the forum tech is way older than VBulletin tech? Because we can't even post image, unless it was conscious decision by GOG's mods.
mrkgnao: The forum is the only piece of GOG technology that has withstood the test of time. That's why it's still standing, with everything crumbling around it. We all know that it's clumsy and antiquated, but I, for one, would not want GOG to replace it, since, based on repeated past experience, they will likely replace it with something worse, because that is what GOG does best.
RedRagan: Is the forum tech is way older than VBulletin tech? Because we can't even post image, unless it was conscious decision by GOG's mods.
I don't know what Vbulletin is.
RedRagan: Is the forum tech is way older than VBulletin tech? Because we can't even post image, unless it was conscious decision by GOG's mods.
mrkgnao: I don't know what Vbulletin is.
VBulletin is the message board engine for the majority of message boards between 2010 to 2016. I don't know how many forums still using VBulletin. But it was pretty user friendly at that time.
mrkgnao: I don't know what Vbulletin is.
RedRagan: VBulletin is the message board engine for the majority of message boards between 2010 to 2016. I don't know how many forums still using VBulletin. But it was pretty user friendly at that time.
GOG's forum is from 2008, I believe. It's truly not user-friendly, but I have no doubt that if they replace it, they will not replace it with a technology from 2010-2016. But perhaps I misunderstood your point, or you misunderstood mine.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by mrkgnao
It's still broken over here. Does someone have a list of all the new releases within the past 3 days?
IronArcturus: It's still broken over here. Does someone have a list of all the new releases within the past 3 days?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_news_and_staff_threads_2008/post254

He posts/updates once per day, towards the end of the day.
mrkgnao: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_news_and_staff_threads_2008/post254

He posts/updates once per day, towards the end of the day.
Thanks!