It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunshinecorp: I'm actually kinda bummed this isn't a thing.
JDelekto: Well, if you get married, you have a choice, only you have to share your toys.
You don't have to get married to get to share toys. In fact, if you DON'T get married you usually get to share a wider variety of toys.
JDelekto: Well, if you get married, you have a choice, only you have to share your toys.
sunshinecorp: You don't have to get married to get to share toys. In fact, if you DON'T get married you usually get to share a wider variety of toys.
Well, that's true. I like limiting my toy box though.
muntdefems: Right, the dude has never heard of Team America and you expect him to know Zola. :P
sunshinecorp: Well, dare I say that the two are hardly related. :)
Indeed, but my comment had more to do with zeogold's insultingly young age [insert envious emoji here]
sunshinecorp: You don't have to get married to get to share toys. In fact, if you DON'T get married you usually get to share a wider variety of toys.
JDelekto: Well, that's true. I like limiting my toy box though.
I sure don't!
muntdefems: Indeed, but my comment had more to do with zeogold's insultingly young age [insert envious emoji here]
Yeah, he is a brat.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp
muntdefems: Indeed, but my comment had more to do with zeogold's insultingly young age [insert envious emoji here]
I wish I was an insultingly young age again. If I knew then what I know now....
JDelekto: I wish I was an insultingly young age again. If I knew then what I know now....
...then you'd be able to make all the same mistakes, except this time you'd wear your helmet!
JDelekto: I wish I was an insultingly young age again. If I knew then what I know now....
zeogold: ...then you'd be able to make all the same mistakes, except this time you'd wear your helmet!
Or get someone else to do it. :)
zeogold: ...then you'd be able to make all the same mistakes, except this time you'd wear your helmet!
JDelekto: Or get someone else to do it. :)
What, wear your helmet?
Sure, no problem.
*gives the bicycle helmet to muntdefems and provides approximately 22 ft of duct tape with 2 lbs of bananas*
Have at it.
sunshinecorp: What, wear your helmet?
no, make the same mistakes so I could learn from them. ;)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ah, apologies, i always thought Crewdroog was a man... I didn't want to make sure of anything, i was just surprised, that's all...
Crewdroog: no worries, my tag isn't super feminine. and i act like a doofus, so yeah. *shrugs*

and yes, i am implying that all men are doofuses ;)
sunshinecorp: There are many things he should be apologizing for, in general. :P
Crewdroog: word

hjahahahahaha
JDelekto: I suppose they just wanted to make sure you weren't a clownfish or moray eel. They've been known to change sex during their lifetime.
Crewdroog: man, how messed up would that be if that happened to us? wake up one morning with boobs or a penis. omg
OR BOTH, SIMULTANEOUSLY, OMG!

Btw, you gonna bump your FO4 thread once the DLC starts dropping?
JDelekto: no, make the same mistakes so I could learn from them. ;)
Guess we're still talking about marriage then.
Oh, your helmet is so big!
JDelekto: no, make the same mistakes so I could learn from them. ;)
sunshinecorp: Guess we're still talking about marriage then.
It has been ugly day.. I wish you got stuff.

There is a good story. Marriage? Aah.. those sucks like that 5 hour dentist. =P
Wishbone: Oh, your helmet is so big!
You know there's a sequel coming, I hope.