It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: LOL
sunshinecorp: You've become some sort of an easter egg, lady. Rare appearances.
I know :( my laptop went to poop so i couldn't play any games, so i was mainily on my xbox. however, I just build a gaming pc, so now i should be around more :) I missed you too!
JDelekto: Go read Shakespeare. :)
sunshinecorp: I've read some. Here, I very much recommend this:
<span class="bold">William Shakespeare's Star Wars</span>
I have that entire series. They are awesome :-D
Whaaat? Crewdroog is a lady???
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Whaaat? Crewdroog is a lady???
A well-armed lady, so keep your paws off.
sunshinecorp: I've read some. Here, I very much recommend this:
<span class="bold">William Shakespeare's Star Wars</span>
Wishbone: I have that entire series. They are awesome :-D
Oh yes they are. :)
Post edited March 19, 2016 by sunshinecorp
sunshinecorp: You've become some sort of an easter egg, lady. Rare appearances.
Crewdroog: I know :( my laptop went to poop so i couldn't play any games, so i was mainily on my xbox. however, I just build a gaming pc, so now i should be around more :) I missed you too!
I hope you got a good GPU!
yup. since birth.
Crewdroog: I know :( my laptop went to poop so i couldn't play any games, so i was mainily on my xbox. however, I just build a gaming pc, so now i should be around more :) I missed you too!
JDelekto: I hope you got a good GPU!
i did! i got a gigabyte 380x 4gb
Post edited March 19, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: yup. since birth.
JDelekto: I hope you got a good GPU!
Crewdroog: i did! i got a gigabyte 380x 4gb
I suppose they just wanted to make sure you weren't a clownfish or moray eel. They've been known to change sex during their lifetime.

JDelekto: I suppose they just wanted to make sure you weren't a clownfish or moray eel. They've been known to change sex during their lifetime.
Ah, apologies, i always thought Crewdroog was a man... I didn't want to make sure of anything, i was just surprised, that's all...
JDelekto: I suppose they just wanted to make sure you weren't a clownfish or moray eel. They've been known to change sex during their lifetime.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ah, apologies, i always thought Crewdroog was a man... I didn't want to make sure of anything, i was just surprised, that's all...
I don't think there's anything for which you need to apologize. All is good.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Ah, apologies, i always thought Crewdroog was a man... I didn't want to make sure of anything, i was just surprised, that's all...
JDelekto: I don't think there's anything for which you need to apologize. All is good.
There are many things he should be apologizing for, in general. :P
no worries, my tag isn't super feminine. and i act like a doofus, so yeah. *shrugs*

and yes, i am implying that all men are doofuses ;)
JDelekto: I don't think there's anything for which you need to apologize. All is good.
sunshinecorp: There are many things he should be apologizing for, in general. :P
word

hjahahahahaha

man, how messed up would that be if that happened to us? wake up one morning with boobs or a penis. omg
Post edited March 20, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: man, how messed up would that be if that happened to us? wake up one morning with boobs or a penis. omg
...and who wouldn't be tempted to want to play with their new toys?
Breja: finis
....gotta admit, this thread turned out much greater than I could have imagined in ways I didn't expect.
Crewdroog: man, how messed up would that be if that happened to us? wake up one morning with boobs or a penis. omg
JDelekto: ...and who wouldn't be tempted to want to play with their new toys?
I'm actually kinda bummed this isn't a thing.
JDelekto: ...and who wouldn't be tempted to want to play with their new toys?
sunshinecorp: I'm actually kinda bummed this isn't a thing.
Well, if you get married, you have a choice, only you have to share your toys.