It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Miaghstir: You mentioned the installer though, the application itself could still be 32-bit (and I have no idea wether or not that is the case in this case).
Yeah, games with 16bit installers can still be played on 64bit Windows by circumventing the installer. I have done this with plenty of games myself like Jedi Knight and No One Lives Forever.

Let's just be blunt about it, doing Dosbox with the Dos version was easier for GOG.
Miaghstir: You mentioned the installer though, the application itself could still be 32-bit (and I have no idea wether or not that is the case in this case).
StingingVelvet: Yeah, games with 16bit installers can still be played on 64bit Windows by circumventing the installer. I have done this with plenty of games myself like Jedi Knight and No One Lives Forever.

Let's just be blunt about it, doing Dosbox with the Dos version was easier for GOG.
No lets not. A 1995 game being 32-bit is highly unlikely.

edit: Or maybe not

http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/119030-simcity-2000-works-windows-7-a.html
Post edited October 19, 2011 by Kabuto
Kabuto: No lets not. A 1995 game being 32-bit is highly unlikely.
16bit games are pretty rare in my experience. And GOG often takes the easy road.