It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we have a special treat for you - a free wallpaper artwork from the excellent artist Morano, famous for his Magic: The Gathering illustrations, can be yours. Along with it, you’ll get a chance to take part in a cool contest and win a game with a small help from your GOG GALAXY 2.0 app.

How to get all this? First, log in to GOG GALAXY 2.0 (you can install it from here, if you haven’t already). Once you’re on the “Recent” screen, click on the “Share stats” button at the top - you’ll get redirected to a page with your gaming stats and the option to download Morano’s set of wallpapers. While admiring its neat style, you can also check on this unique artist’s profile we've also published today.

OK, now that you’re looking at your gaming stats from GOG GALAXY - here comes the fun part! If you want to join our contest and win 1 out of 100 games like Blade Runner, DUSK, Dragon Age: Origins or GreedFall, just share your gaming stats using GOG GALAXY 2.0 on one of the available social media channels (FB, Twitter, VK). To qualify for our contest, the post must include a short, witty description of your gaming profile, based on the stats you share, and a hashtag #GOGALAXYstats. We promise to check all the answers and award the most creative ones with games!

Take the chance to show the world what kind of gamer you really are! The “share your stats” contest will last from 7th August 2020, 1 PM UTC, until 14th August 2020, 1 PM UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by elcook
low rated
By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Organiser: GOG sp z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland (referred to throughout this terms as the “Organiser”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
2. Competition Description. You may enter the competition by sharing your GOG GALAXY 2.0 gaming stats (by using "Share stats" functionality in GOG GALAXY 2.0 application) on Facebook or Twitter with #GOGALAXYstats hashtag and creatively answering the following challenge: "Describe your gaming profile based on the stats you share". This has to be an original text entry on your own Facebook or Twitter account. We will pick 100 most interesting and creative entries and reward them.
3. Prize. 100 GOG.COM games from a pool of titles like: Dragon Age Origins, Greedfall, NeverwinterNights Complete, DUSK, Stoneshard, Tropico 6, Knights & Bikes, Night in the Woods, Blade Runner, My Time at Portia. The prizes are funded and delivered by GOG sp z o.o. via a game code to redeem on GOG.COM.
4. Competition Duration and Deadline. The Competition begins on August 7th, 2020 and will end on August 14th, 2020, at 1 PM UTC inclusive (“Closing Date”). All competition entries must be received by the Organiser by the end of the Closing Date to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete, lost or late entries.
5. Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry in order to enter this competition. No purchase necessary. You must enter the competition yourself. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the competition from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the competition, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the competition.
6. Additional requirements: You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other).
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook/GOG.COM forum instant messaging and announced on the GOG.COM Forum within one week of the Closing Date. The winner(s) will have seven (7) days to confirm whether he or she accepts the prize or any additional data that may be required for the purpose of meeting legal and tax requirements. If the winner(s) fails to contact us within that deadline or provide the required data or refuses to accept the prize, we retain the right to award such prize to another runner(s) or to refrain from awarding this particular prize. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Excluded participants and entries. Employees of the Organisers, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, or members of their families or households. The Organiser will not admit entries which: are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, fraudulent, have been altered or forged or tampered with, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception, which are racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive, illegal or which generally in Organiser’s reasonable opinion are inappropriate to admit or contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. Selection of winners. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality and the highest quality. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights: The Organiser does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. By submitting your entry, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-license the competition entry and any accompanying materials for our marketing or other commercial purposes.
11. Data protection: By entering this competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry will be held and used by GOG sp. z o.o. based in Poland (ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw). We will use this data only for the purpose of administering this competition - i.e. contacting you, assessing your submissions, awarding and delivering prizes, and announcing the results as well as for the purposes of meeting any applicable legal or tax reporting requirements. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. Submission of personal data is voluntary, however necessary for participation in the Competition. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, correct, and delete information about you or the right to limit processing only to certain operations. You may also ask us to transfer your data or tell us you do not want us to process it at all. More details may be found in GOG.com Privacy Policy.
12. Tax: If necessary under applicable laws, the Prizes may be supplemented with cash prize equal to the tax due on the prize. In such a case, the cash prize will be deducted and paid as tax due under the applicable laws. In some cases, the winner may be obliged to pay taxes on the prize under local regulations of the country the winner is a resident of. We are not be obliged to provide guidance in this respect.
13. Limitation of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or runner(s)-up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. The Organiser will NOT accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit for any reason or in any way.
14. Social media: You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch or YouTube. You agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition.
15. General: (a) We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. (b) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition; (c) The Organiser reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so; and (d) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
16. Questions? Please contact support@gog.com
Post edited August 07, 2020 by chandra
high rated
Sorry but as a rule I don't share personal information of any kind so I'll stay out of this one. Would be nice if you made this contest so everyone could participate as a lot of people use Linux which Galaxy does not support.
Anyone got problems seeing some of "new" that comes and goes?
high rated
"How to get all this? First, log in to GOG GALAXY 2.0, then just share your gaming stats using GOG GALAXY 2.0 on one of the available social media channels. To qualify for our contest, the post must include a short, witty description of your gaming profile, based on the stats you share, and a hashtag #GOGALAXYstats"
Hmm as a non-Galaxy user, I'll enter here instead. "0 Achievements unlocked, 0 Hours played - and proud of it!" #OFFLINEINSTALLERSAREAWESOME ;-)
high rated
First, log in to GOG GALAXY 2.0 ...
Oh, I'm out then.
high rated
GOG.com: just share your gaming stats using GOG GALAXY 2.0 on one of the available social media channels (FB, Twitter, VK).
Today in "Sentence That Make You Throw Up A Little In Your Mouth"...
high rated
Well, I've only clocked 4min in one game, so I shall have to pass. I like being Galaxy-free if you know what I mean! :D
high rated
It's a shame that social network is mandatory. Gog, you should find a better way to promote the client or yourselves. Like better understanding your customer base ;)
high rated
So Galaxy only give aways now then? And hand over all your personal data for a chance to win an artwork? Boy how you guys are descending to the level of steam and Facebook.
high rated
As a true gamer(™), the sheer might that is oozing from every orifice of my body alone is EXTREMLY powerful.

It is not because I am special, but it is because I. AM. A. TRUE GAMER(™)!

You guys know that I love you guys at GOG and GOG Galaxy 2.0 is a nice program. But seriously, what the hell is this promotion. Instead of making these sort of events, I suggests that people should focus on releasing more awesome games. Its the only reason why people are attracted to your platform after all and not stuff like this. Keep focusing on your core principles (DRM Free, awesome games) and you guys will be fine.

Hopefully, more people will come and stick to you guys once Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out. I feel that The Witcher 3 already attracted people to this platform. If Cyberpunk 2077 is just as good as The Witcher 3, I feel that more and more people will join the community here once popularity of the game skyrockets.

Its up for the community (us) to be as welcome as possible though.
Post edited August 07, 2020 by Dray2k
high rated
I am fine with Galaxy but whenever there is any social media as a requirement for anything, I'm out. I don't even have an account on any of them :P

Good luck to those who participate though.
Post edited August 07, 2020 by idbeholdME
high rated
But I thought I was already logged into the Galaxy! *pings the Milky Way server to test connectivity*
high rated
GOG.com: just share your gaming stats using GOG GALAXY 2.0 on one of the available social media channels (FB, Twitter, VK).
Breja: Today in "Sentence That Make You Throw Up A Little In Your Mouth"...
A little? This is worthy of Mr Creosote levels of projectile vomit.
high rated
Sorry but i'm an old dude and i am most definitely not going to share my gaming stats on my social media. That would be like revealing my power level to the rest of the world. I like free games but i like keeping my power level private even more. God forbid one of my annoying schoolmates sees that i still play videogames and decides to reconnect with me cus videogames are now ''hip''.