It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: Gee, you don't say. Take Two/2K not being onboard has a big something to do with that.
tfishell: No, I think it's something else.
They're owned by Take Two, who sells them on Steam. Not sure what else could stop them from coming here other than the fact that Take Two doesn't have an agreement with GOG (yet?).
zeroxxx: People are complaining Steam is ripping them off. In fact, GoG is the one who's ripping us off.

I never buy from GoG because of that. Fair price? Don't make me laugh.

I exist here because I won FTL from GoG and had to download it from here.
Get the fuck out then. GoG is still way better than Gabe's Steaming pile of shit.
low rated
Yes they should based on length of the game is, how graphical it is if it has any bugs that can't be avoided E.C.T.

zeroxxx: People are complaining Steam is ripping them off. In fact, GoG is the one who's ripping us off.

scampywiak: Get the fuck out then. GoG is still way better than Gabe's Steaming pile of shit.
Agree! and those stupid Fucking "Achievements" they tack on games are anything but Fair.
Post edited February 02, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012
Should gog allow price points below 0? Is this the real life, or is this fantasy? Do you perceive what I see? Are cars in the other lane *really* moving faster? Is the illusion of connectedness enough? That is key, word.

R dv rvyakppkj, whvfka onx! WMJA-4LPI
Post edited February 02, 2013 by anjohl
Densetsu: I see there is general agreement that the pricing could be more flexible.

Interesting that not a soul has ever voted for the [Implement more flexible regular pricing] site feature.
"Impact is on price tag as a relatively long-term constant, not on temporary, brief price reductions at the time of discount(s)"

Maybe people are afraid they won't profit as much as when there are discounts...AND many probably didn't even see this :D
Fuzzyfireball: They're owned by Take Two, who sells them on Steam. Not sure what else could stop them from coming here other than the fact that Take Two doesn't have an agreement with GOG (yet?).
(I was just messing with mistermumbles because of his rather rude provision of the information. I saw the company Microprose but didn't realize Take 2 was involved. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroProse#Legacy )
scampywiak: Get the fuck out then. GoG is still way better than Gabe's Steaming pile of shit.
fr33kSh0w2012: Agree! and those stupid Fucking "Achievements" they tack on games are anything but Fair.
Way to show those steam fanboys how much more mature this community is...

>_>

mistermumbles: Gee, you don't say. Take Two/2K not being onboard has a big something to do with that.
Well, the main three X-Com titles are good enough to be here, especially UFO Defense which is a classic.

And I had fun with Enforcer, which is more than I can say for Expendable here on GOG.
Post edited February 03, 2013 by kalirion
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes they should based on length of the game is, how graphical it is if it has any bugs that can't be avoided E.C.T.

fr33kSh0w2012: Agree! and those stupid Fucking "Achievements" they tack on games are anything but Fair.
Heh, well, I use both GOG and Steam. Most of the time I think the GOG prices are VERY fair, especially during sales expect for some of the supposed turds that are part of game series (Master of Orion 3, Tomb Raider AOD, Ultima 9, etc.) But I agree that Steam sales are very nice too.

Basically, I like and use GOG for the community, well-priced good old games, and nostalgia. I use Steam for cheap newer titles and how well things synch together. (I have fast internet so the DRM doesn't bother me, plus I don't own many titles on Steam now so no real loss.)

Relevant: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_i_like_and_use_both_steam_and_gog_thread
Sure, why not, but it would be nice if they had their own category. To me none of those really classify as "games", at least not of the type that are the focus here. I don't think I'd play any of them, but that's just me.
low rated

Who the fuck are you to tell me that? You're not that fucking important k?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes they should based on length of the game is, how graphical it is if it has any bugs that can't be avoided .

Yet Steam's user base is much larger than GOG. Fact hurts, doesn't it?
Post edited February 08, 2013 by zeroxxx
zeroxxx: Yet Steam's user base is much larger than GOG. Fact hurts, doesn't it?
WTF are you on about?
Definitely! That way, they would be able to sell games like Daikatana.

Oh wait.

You are welcome to voice criticism regarding GOG, what you don't like about it and how it can improve but you are simply acting like a 9 year old spoiled child right now

How exactly is GOG "Ripping people off"? Yes, there are cetain games that are overpriced here (I even made a GOGmix about that) but most of the games here are very reasonably priced and provide great value for money, I wish I could say the same thing about Steam

Roman5: You are welcome to voice criticism regarding GOG, what you don't like about it and how it can improve but you are simply acting like a 9 year old spoiled child right now

How exactly is GOG "Ripping people off"? Yes, there are cetain games that are overpriced here (I even made a GOGmix about that) but most of the games here are very reasonably priced and provide great value for money, I wish I could say the same thing about Steam
What gets me is that zeroxxx complains about the prices being high, yet he is fine with having a free game from GOG. If he won it directly from a GOG giveaway, then perhaps the extra charge for some games get distributed in ways like competitions etc.
With the new price experimentation, should this request be marked completed?

Regular price points below $5.99!
Post edited February 18, 2013 by Barry_Woodward