It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like free DLC and I cannot lie!

Who's up for some freshly cut demon chops? That's right, <span class="bold">Shadow Warrior 2</span>, the explosive FPS of potty-mouthed carnage, has received another free DLC and it's full of meaty action!

Get ready for the intense, bloody, gut-spilling Bounty Hunt Part 1. This free DLC brings plenty of new missions, two devastating guns, and four new perks for Lo Wang and his merry gang of demon-killers. So load up your Medusa Ray or EX-GF01 minigun and go make a slimy mess out of these 14 bombastic missions, featuring names like Plague of the Bunny Lords and 50 Shades of Shade.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kET5T3kxSjk
Post edited March 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
Thanks Yacht Club!... wait.
Thank you Flying Wild Hog!
I wish there were a mode where is unlimited ammo and the enemies just keep comin' :D
Thanks to Flying Wild Hog and Devolver Digital!
So awesome! Thank you!
"Part 1" shown in the trailer.
We're being spoiled by them :D
PromZA: Wtf is "50 shades of shade" supposed to mean? Can everyone please stop force working it into things that make no sense.
Midoryu: Shade is a kind of drug in the game world. Surely just a reference to that.
Yeah perhaps. My feeling is just how everybody is forcing the reference to a book that accidentally made it to the best sellers list. Even in instances where it makes no sense. I wish everybody would stop with it already as it's overdone already.
Midoryu: Shade is a kind of drug in the game world. Surely just a reference to that.
PromZA: Yeah perhaps. My feeling is just how everybody is forcing the reference to a book that accidentally made it to the best sellers list. Even in instances where it makes no sense. I wish everybody would stop with it already as it's overdone already.
I totally get your point. It's not as bad this time around, but what often makes it worse of a matter to me is that referencing real world themes in a fantasy setting always takes away immersion. Only in order to appear hip or funny. Doesn't really work in my opinion, I can't think of one example where the short chuckle I may have gotten justified the permanent sacrifice in credibility.
When will part 2 be released? Yes, I'm craving more DLC action!
invenio: $30 for a triple AAA game that happens to be awesome, fun, free DLC, and released less than a year ago. That's a pretty good deal IMHO.
* checks country , then checks the price *
Your post is obsolete .
Another question is: How many parts will be released? ;)
PromZA: Yeah perhaps. My feeling is just how everybody is forcing the reference to a book that accidentally made it to the best sellers list. Even in instances where it makes no sense. I wish everybody would stop with it already as it's overdone already.
Midoryu: I totally get your point. It's not as bad this time around, but what often makes it worse of a matter to me is that referencing real world themes in a fantasy setting always takes away immersion. Only in order to appear hip or funny. Doesn't really work in my opinion, I can't think of one example where the short chuckle I may have gotten justified the permanent sacrifice in credibility.
I don't really understand the 50 shades of grey thing or why it's supposed to be funny. But if SW2 is as much comic fantasy as the original Shadow Warrior or SW2013 is, I have no problem with funny real world references -- it's already full of it. Last night I burst out laughing when I saw a Titsubishi in SW2013. And I never laugh out loud when I play games alone.

Anyway, SW2 sounds like a decent deal with these DLCs & discount. Too bad there is still no Linux version in sight. I will not buy.
Post edited March 19, 2017 by clarry
Definitely can recommened the game here! And looking forward to the DLCS
invenio: $30 for a triple AAA game that happens to be awesome, fun, free DLC, and released less than a year ago. That's a pretty good deal IMHO.
Painted_Doll: * checks country , then checks the price *
Your post is obsolete .
What do you mean? I'm looking at it right now, it's $30 USD currently on a 25% discount.
clarry: I don't really understand the 50 shades of grey thing or why it's supposed to be funny.
This thread is giving it way more attention than the game does. There's a drug in the game called shade, and one of the new missions involving its users is called 50 Shades of Shade. It's just a mission title, probably intended to be read and then forgotten about. I think you might actually have 50 enemies for the bounty, but I can't remember now.
invenio: What do you mean? I'm looking at it right now, it's $30 USD currently on a 25% discount.
I see Ukrain as your location and $8.99 price .
Post edited March 19, 2017 by Painted_Doll