It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
Still no Alan Wake Nightmare or Rebel Galaxy. I think the system glitched or something.

Again, I already have Alan Wake Nightmare, but I still would like to get the codes for it to gift someone.
MetalGearOpz: Still no Alan Wake Nightmare or Rebel Galaxy. I think the system glitched or something.

Again, I already have Alan Wake Nightmare, but I still would like to get the codes for it to gift someone.
I've sent you a code. Check your chat.
PaterAlf: Is there anybody who still needs Alan wake American Nightmares and/or Fantasy General?

Would be happy to give away my codes before they expire.
HunchBluntley: You might want to check your codes on the redeem page first; I was going to reply "I don't think the Fantasy General code is mean to expire"...but it turns out it's ALREADY expired. Found out my code from the Mount & Blade giveaway a while back is expired, too. >:/
You're right. The Fantasy General code expired. Wish they would at least remove the codes from the the accounts when they invalidate them (it happened before with Fallout 1 - 3, Mount & Blade and Constructor).
Post edited June 26, 2017 by PaterAlf
For me it's GOG's mistake and I believe they'll solve it somehow... I've opened support ticket.

My Fantasy General key was marked as "never expires" and today I'm receiving the message "expired". Could you please specify how long is "never" for GOG, because it seems to be much shorter than expected :(

PS. Now it looks totally different when they promise that "GOG Galaxy will be never obligatory"... :|
Post edited June 26, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: For me it's GOG's mistake and I believe they'll solve it somehow... I've opened support ticket.

My Fantasy General key was marked as "never expires" and today I'm receiving the message "expired". Could you please specify how long is "never" for GOG, because it seems to be much shorter than expected :(

PS. Now it looks totally different when they promise that "GOG Galaxy will be never obligatory"... :|
Sent a message as well.

(You mean you still trust anything GOG says after the "good news"?)
Cavalary: ...
They've sent me a new code, however with a expiration date this time. When I asked about that (I'd rather prefer my previous never expiring code):

[i]Hello,
the never expiring message was unfortunately a bug. Promo codes expire always. We apologize for the inconvenience and this replacement is the only way we can compensate you.[/i]
ciemnogrodzianin: They've sent me a new code, however with a expiration date this time. When I asked about that (I'd rather prefer my previous never expiring code):

[i]Hello,
the never expiring message was unfortunately a bug. Promo codes expire always. We apologize for the inconvenience and this replacement is the only way we can compensate you.[/i]
Same. The additional code I mean,didn't follow up to get the 2nd reply.
ciemnogrodzianin: They've sent me a new code, however with a expiration date this time. When I asked about that (I'd rather prefer my previous never expiring code):

[i]Hello,
Probably shouldn't tell them about all the older promo codes I've got that still work, then. ...But maybe they just haven't gotten around to manually invalidating all of them yet. >:|
I never received rebel galaxy?...