It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
mcgeehe: I bought the Witcher 3 Expansion Pass, Homeworld Remastered Collection and Neverwinter Nights 2 during the sale. I got a code for Rebel Galaxy but never did get a code for Alan Wake. It's not a big deal because I already own Alan Wake + AWANM on Steam, but it's one of those things where sometimes the system just doesn't work as intended.

I got Rebel Galaxy, which I didn't already own, so I'm happy.

(I would have given the AWANM key away, anyways.)
aBoo3: How quickly did you get the code. I bought two games 5 minutes ago and have received zero codes. I'm only asking because I wonder if should nudge support tonight or tomorrow morning :)
It seems like I got the Rebel Galaxy code really quick. I can't say for sure, but it was within 24hours.
I received a reply from support this morning. To all those without Alan Wake Nightmare do not contact support before the end of the summer sale:

Please wait for the code as long as until June 21 (one day after the promo). If it is still nowhere to be found by then, please let us know - at that point we should be able to check your code manually, and send it to you (it is currently impossible, while the promo is still in progress).
Picked Caesar 2, The Adventures of Willy Beamish and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. Now - my parents take my kids for a week's long holiday..The question remains how to persuade my wife that I should spend this time playing games instead of finishing renovation of our appartment :-)

EDIT: I got my codes immediately.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by tburger
GOG.com: All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!
That's 22:00 UTC, isn't it? Just to be sure that there are 15+ hours left to buy things.
If GOG ever could stop to use this 19th century AM/PM crap!
GOG.com: NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
At least they can use proper timestamps, when they want to...
Post edited June 20, 2017 by eiii
This Summer 17. Not much of a spending from me. Grabbed a few things that I wanted not much else.
The code for Alan Wake just arrived.
Yay
There is hope. :-)
The code for Alan Wake American Nightmare arrived 45 minutes ago. Thanks a lot.
Same here. Code arrived ~45 minutes ago. \o/
Hello,

after picking some games i always wanted, i´ve got instantly the Alan Wake American Nightmare
Redeem Code.

I have the game allready so here is the code for redeeming:

CCQ347A92AE20D91ND

Greetings
Underdog33: Hello,

after picking some games i always wanted, i´ve got instantly the Alan Wake American Nightmare
Redeem Code.

CCQ347A92AE20D91ND

Greetings
Thank you :D
Underdog33: Hello,

Redeem Code.

CCQ347A92AE20D91ND

Greetings
DieHappy1979: Thank you :D
Your Welcome :-)
tburger: Picked Caesar 2, The Adventures of Willy Beamish and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. Now - my parents take my kids for a week's long holiday..The question remains how to persuade my wife that I should spend this time playing games instead of finishing renovation of our appartment :-)
Renovating is heavy work so you do it six hours a day and play for 3-5h ;-) Be glad you do not live in an old bungalow but only in a flat. A lot less to renovate.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by Themken
Haven't received a code for Rebel Galaxy yet. Does it take more than a couple of days?
OdanUrr: Haven't received a code for Rebel Galaxy yet. Does it take more than a couple of days?
It should not but it might very well :-( I waited for ten days for my AWAN code but recieved it today.
OdanUrr: Haven't received a code for Rebel Galaxy yet. Does it take more than a couple of days?
Themken: It should not but it might very well :-( I waited for ten days for my AWAN code but recieved it today.
Let's hope I don't receive it after June 27th.