It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
Spent 11$ got Rebel Galaxy but not Alan Wake?
check the spam for games
Not receiving a free game. This is truly the American Nightmare.
AlienMind: Not receiving a free game. This is truly the American Nightmare.
I'm pretty sure this happens because of your title.. :P
GOG.com: 1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
Bought games for 10+ € but didnt get the games for free.
Gutted, I just (today) had my email address changed over from an old account that got closed. So probably missed the free Rebel Galaxy when I bought Age of Wonder III earlier this week as it probably went to the old address :(.. Oh well., I should have swapped the email over ages ago but since everything was auto login I never seen I had not swapped it before deleting the old one.
Spend 18,92 € (Euro) on 08.06.2017 and didn't get one of the two Free Games.
Hmm, there are so many games and so few gold coins in my GOG purse but enough for just one more game.... ;-)
legopig: Gutted, I just (today) had my email address changed over from an old account that got closed. So probably missed the free Rebel Galaxy when I bought Age of Wonder III earlier this week as it probably went to the old address :(.. Oh well., I should have swapped the email over ages ago but since everything was auto login I never seen I had not swapped it before deleting the old one.
I have a key if you want it (I already own Rebel Galaxy)
A Fantasy General code up for grabs for anyone who missed out:

https://www.gog.com/redeem/4438E-ADF68-2E146-59F41

Already got a copy of this in the Facebook giveaway a few weeks ago.
Post edited June 19, 2017 by mwnn
Anyone have an extra key for fantasy general? I missed the free giveaway.
Don't feel like typing this question again, so i'll just post a link to my question about the Paradox strategy games here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/europa_universalis_series/which_games_to_get_in_the_series
Post edited June 19, 2017 by haydenaurion
Vythonaut: I don't know why so many folks are experiencing this small delay of the freebie emails (personally i received all three freebies instantly) but in your place i wouldn't worry at all; GOG will deliver them sooner or later; just have a little patience. This goes to all new GOG members around here. ;)
Good advice - too bad none of them are reading your post. :P
Vythonaut: I don't know why so many folks are experiencing this small delay of the freebie emails (personally i received all three freebies instantly) but in your place i wouldn't worry at all; GOG will deliver them sooner or later; just have a little patience. This goes to all new GOG members around here. ;)
Lemon_Curry: too bad none of them are reading your post. :P
They're too busy checking their email. :P
I've gotten 2 of the 3, just waiting for American Nightmare.

From my support ticket ....

"Due to high demand, your free copy might take a while to arrive. Please be patient."

So they are working on it. If you haven't gotten it soon, you may want to open a ticket. But for me the other 2 games came withing 24 hours. One via e-mail the other just added to my account.

Happy gaming.