It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
skimmie:
Bethezer: Thanks! Well, if all is up, then now I can ponder on making my wallet thin. :D
mine has not been pondered for a while :D

i saw this game: Deadlight: Director's Cut and wanted to try it out at this price :D
seems i already have it:

Dec 8, 2016 Deadlight: Director's Cut

so it seems there is nothing on sale that i don't own already.

Because i cant play 3d/fpp and any game with to much flashes, i am quit limited in buying/playing games
seems i have more then 20% of the games already, most of them are the good old classic games:

jagged alliance, fallout, baldurs gate, commandos and lots of point and click games from wadjet eye
so for now it seems the 'well' is dried up in my case....

Many new games added are new releases, > 50% is 3d/FPP or arcade/action, if a suitable game is present the PC requirements are to high even at minimum, as for old games (usually dos box games) these havent appeared alot lately, so for now it seems i got all my old games when i joined in 2014 and in 2015 at the sales and when new games were released : games like annas quest (point and click) punch club and all the wadjet eye games.

But i still hope for these classic to arrive:

Animation Arts Collection:
Lost Horizon / Lost Horizon 2

Secret Files Collection:

Secret Files Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Secret Files 3
Secret Files: Sam Peters

(available at gamersgate drm free)
Chronicles of Mystery The Tree of Life / Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon
Tony Tough and the Night of the Roasted Moths

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
(steam game) but the game is drm free only needs steam to install and the devs are already here: they made black mirror 2 and 3 so why this game has not arrived is a big mystery)

other games:

Night long (point and click)

Post edited June 07, 2017 by gamesfreak64
ciemnogrodzianin: Me too. Thanks for the info. I saw the name before, but never realized it may be useful. Is there any similar tool for mobile users perhaps?
You're welcome :) There are a lot of very nice options !
Take a look too at Adalia Fundamentals, it's very handy too ! ;)
Ah, concerning mobile I don't know at all, sorry ! Maybe you should ask in the script's thread ?
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Splatsch
The free game with any purchase should offer an alternative suitable for Linux shoppers.
kitsunech: The free game with any purchase should offer an alternative suitable for Linux shoppers.
That might prove a little difficult as they have no way of knowing who's a linux shopper and who isn't. Plus, then they would also have to offer a Mac alternative.

Also, what about multi platform shoppers, like me?
klgore: Please Fix the Site!

It's been a day now--should be long enough.

I, like others, only see pictureless boxes, no news, unable to switch tabs, ... That means I get to see the 100 or so games that are on the front page (and the dozen or so in each of the 4 collections). C'mon gog--I want to buy something. Give me a chance!

(never had a problem before. firefox 46 or later on W7 and W10; microsoft edge on W10)
In the meantime, you can still just browse the catalogue with the "discounted" filter, you know. ;)
kitsunech: The free game with any purchase should offer an alternative suitable for Linux shoppers.
skimmie: That might prove a little difficult as they have no way of knowing who's a linux shopper and who isn't. Plus, then they would also have to offer a Mac alternative.

Also, what about multi platform shoppers, like me?
Maybe someday the majority of gamers will use Linux or a Mac as an alternative, cause the way Mickeysoft is going with the awfull win 10 ( " spying and phoning home" plus the fact that most old win 7 and 8 games wont work anylonger)
Mickeysoft is hoping things will go lightningfast and soon there will be only new hardware which won't be recognised by older windows (no updates from mickesoft) this will force everyone to use the awfull win 10, cause mobo's and cpu and gpu dont have an eternal live and the latest hardware will only be recognised by the latest window and that will be the windows 10.
Nice sale! Have fun, peeps!
Hey, the Real Time Strategy game "Black Moon Chronicles" is in the Adventure tab! I think he's lost, please someone help him find his parents?
Exhodos: Hey, the Real Time Strategy game "Black Moon Chronicles" is in the Adventure tab! I think he's lost, please someone help him find his parents?
Steam repeats 30 or more DLC and some other games a number of times in random positions on the weekly sales pages, so basically the x number of products are not x number of different products

so if Steam claims they have 360 products ( or more) 70% of it are unique products the rest is just repeating the same products, and this happens 9 out of 10 times, it claims to happen because of some 'syncing' ................
Both the website and the Steam client so it must be a steam server issue or so...

GOG = still the best , and better then the rest .....
Post edited June 07, 2017 by gamesfreak64
Well...shit. If I'd realized more games were going to be added it probably would have affected my haul. Probably would have grabbed Battle Zone and the expansion if nothing else. Aw well, still got some good stuff :)
gamesfreak64: GOG = still the best , and better then the rest .....
I totally and absolutly agree with you. For what you say above too. I simply hate Steam. My post intent to be a joke :)
klgore: Please Fix the Site!

It's been a day now--should be long enough.

I, like others, only see pictureless boxes, no news, unable to switch tabs, ... That means I get to see the 100 or so games that are on the front page (and the dozen or so in each of the 4 collections). C'mon gog--I want to buy something. Give me a chance!

(never had a problem before. firefox 46 or later on W7 and W10; microsoft edge on W10)
HunchBluntley: In the meantime, you can still just browse the catalogue with the "discounted" filter, you know. ;)
Actually, I didn't--thank you. I tried under 'Order :' but there wasn't any price option there. I hadn't seen the 'discounted' under Price. This will help, thanks again. Fixing the website would be better :-)
Painted_Doll: Why is Gog advertising shit ?
HunchBluntley: Because YouTube/Twitch gamers & videogame publications can help promote games that are sold here, which helps GOG sell more copies?
All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
HunchBluntley: Because YouTube/Twitch gamers & videogame publications can help promote games that are sold here, which helps GOG sell more copies?
joppo: All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
=D
eiii: The bargains of the day:

$0.19 90% <span class="bold">POSTAL: Classic and Uncut</span>
$0.39 80% <span class="bold">Zafehouse: Diaries</span>

The base prices of both games have been reduced and they are still 80 resp. 90% discounted, not sure if that's intentional. So if you want them, grab them fast. ;)

That's at least in my region, prices for your region of course may be different...
This is very very weird, yesterday this game was 50% off and Postal 2 same 50%. Right now I saw Postal 2 90% off and Postal 1 93%... or is this a regional thing? Sudamerica here FYI.

Also I must add yesterday Broken Sword 1 was 80% and the rest of the series not. Today 80% all series...
Same with FlatOut 1 discounted 80% and FlatOut 2 wasn't... today 90% off

And the same in other several series/games... what the heck is going on?

Damn it! I spend a lot of time yesterday checking prices and picking games now I must do it all over again... and what about tomorrow? and the day after?
Post edited June 07, 2017 by ElPrimordial