It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
love the artwork on the sale page this season, very nice. there were many titles to tempt me, especially the 80-90 off ones and more than a few 75% too. broke down and bought a few, feel dirty now
MadalinStroe: I don't know about that. Currently, for me, there are more 90% off games, than I'll be willing to buy this sale. Mostly because there are several -75% off or lower games that I must absolutely get.
bhrigu: That's true.
Especially Psychonauts is 90% off.
Psychonauts is always 90% off. It's the token game that allows for headlines like "deals up to 90% off" even in cases where most discounts are under 50%. ;)

Although, should you be one of the very few people who don't own it yet, then you absolutely must buy it!
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: Although, should you be one of the very few people who don't own it yet, then you absolutely must buy it!
It was one of my first purchases on GOG.
My post is meant to encourage "the very few people who don't own it yet". :)
Btw, did anyone notice that yesterday there was a tab listing deals for the games on your wishlist, and today that tab seems to be replaced by "Ending soon"? Also, before all the tabs it reads "daily deals". I assume that's a bug? I thought all the games were already discounted and the discounts would last until the end of the sale?
Leroux: Btw, did anyone notice that yesterday there was a tab listing deals for the games on your wishlist, and today that tab seems to be replaced by "Ending soon"? Also, before all the tabs it reads "daily deals". I assume that's a bug? I thought all the games were already discounted and the discounts would last until the end of the sale?
I absolutely remember the wishlist tab.
Leroux: [...] today that tab seems to be replaced by "Ending soon"? [...]
The "Ending Soon" tab appears to show the same games as the "Notable" tab.
This is the thing that both great and sucks about having too many games here, the sales get smaller and the freebies are already in your library! :)
Tibster: How do you get the free game ?
I made 2 purchases since the start , and nothing yet.
Do you get a e-mail?
How ?
You should receive an email ;)
(but it seems that it can takes some time)
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Splatsch
Tibster: How do you get the free game ?
I made 2 purchases since the start , and nothing yet.
Do you get a e-mail?
How ?
Same thing.
I made 2 purchases too, and no free Rebel Galaxy yet too. :-(
I'd like a rundown on some RPG's

- Lords of xulima

- Blackguards

- Neo-scavanger
Leroux: Btw, did anyone notice that yesterday there was a tab listing deals for the games on your wishlist, and today that tab seems to be replaced by "Ending soon"?
Yesterday i didn't have the wishlist tab but today it shows for me (listing even games that aren't on discount, so what's the point of it exactly?)
Never had a "Ending soon" tab.
trifecta5700: I'd like a rundown on some RPG's

- Blackguards
In Blackguards you create one character who is then joined by others to form a group. The gameplay is mostly tactical turn-based combat scenarios, and between those you can move to fixed locations on a map which leads to either more combat scenarios or static town screens that allow you to buy stuff and equip your chacracter. The story is told in between the combat by cutscenes and voiced dialogues. I don't remember to what extent you can customize and build your character, but IIRC the RPG aspects are limited.

The main criticism that I've read and that I shared is that it often feels like success in combat is too dependent on lucky dice rolls. Spells can fail, even if they have a 80% chance or so, which goes without saying, but the sucess rate often felt much lower than that to me. I didn't play it very long though, I gave up after repeatedly losing a combat limited to five rounds, because the randomness seemed to ruin any tactics I tried. Maybe I overlooked something though - I didn't feel like reading the manual - so take that with a grain of salt.

ShadowAngel.207: Yesterday i didn't have the wishlist tab but today it shows for me (listing even games that aren't on discount, so what's the point of it exactly?)
Never had a "Ending soon" tab.
Yeah, it's back to normal for me now, too, after I switched from laptop to desktop. Seems to be a glitch, as suspected. "Daily Deals" is still a confusing way to describe the highlights on games though, it sounds like the deals are time-limited, which apparently they are not.
Well, I'm not seeing either wishlisted or ending tabs... Weird GOG is weird.
Wishlist tab has been appearing and disappearing for me since the beginning of the sale.
Guess the server gremlins are up to some mischief.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Aemenyn
Please Fix the Site!

It's been a day now--should be long enough.

I, like others, only see pictureless boxes, no news, unable to switch tabs, ... That means I get to see the 100 or so games that are on the front page (and the dozen or so in each of the 4 collections). C'mon gog--I want to buy something. Give me a chance!

(never had a problem before. firefox 46 or later on W7 and W10; microsoft edge on W10)