It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

action_fan: Thank you very much, my dear Secret Santa, for being merciful to me (perhaps little more than I deserved)! All the joy and happiness to you, your elves and reindeers!
Thanks GOG for second present and of course for creating this store so that this event became possible!
And the last but not least, thank you very much zeffyr for all the efforts to support it!
Merry Christmas everyone, let's nobody spoil your holidays (like spammer above) ))))
Kind sir I am not a spammer don’t know what made u think like that regarding me and I would never try to spoil someone’s enjoyment. Anyways, wish u a Merry Christmas.

Wishing everybody’s family happy holidays! May this new year bring peace upon everyone.
Post edited December 25, 2022 by Apunami
Thank you for your gifts, secret Santa! I'll take the Pedestrian for a walk right away. And blast some monsters later. Or be a monster. We'll see.

And here some holiday cheer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3DyxaCYlfg
Post edited December 25, 2022 by Lifthrasil
action_fan: Thank you very much, my dear Secret Santa, for being merciful to me (perhaps little more than I deserved)! All the joy and happiness to you, your elves and reindeers!
Thanks GOG for second present and of course for creating this store so that this event became possible!
And the last but not least, thank you very much zeffyr for all the efforts to support it!
Merry Christmas everyone, let's nobody spoil your holidays (like spammer above) ))))
Apunami: Kind sir I am not a spammer don’t know what made u think like that regarding me and I would never try to spoil someone’s enjoyment. Anyways, wish u a Merry Christmas.

Wishing everybody’s family happy holidays! May this new year bring peace upon everyone.
Dear Apunami, I didn't making myself clear, I meant Jennis324 and their message 2 posts above mine. Please check it before being deleted and don't take it personally, I didn't want to insult you. Merry Christmas!
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the lovely gift, I will hopefully get to play it later today after I have filled up on turkey and cake. Without wanting to give too much away, my Secret Santa is a pillar of our wonderful community and contributes greatly to what makes GOG great, so thank you again.

Also thank you to GOG for providing extra gifts, there is not another store out there that would do the same and I think that underlines why so many of us stick with you through thick and thin.

Last but not least, thank you to all my fellow Goglodytes for making this such a wonderful place to come and hangout. I have made many friends here and would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.
Merry Christmas everyone! I want to give big thank yous to my secret santa for the lovely present that I cannot wait to start playing, to Zeffyr for spending his time arranging this great event and to everyone who participated and made it the memorable event that it was. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!
Apunami: Kind sir I am not a spammer don’t know what made u think like that regarding me and I would never try to spoil someone’s enjoyment. Anyways, wish u a Merry Christmas.

action_fan: Dear Apunami, I didn't making myself clear, I meant Jennis324 and their message 2 posts above mine. Please check it before being deleted and don't take it personally, I didn't want to insult you. Merry Christmas!
Apologies my friend, my dumb brain needed an explanation so thanks for it. Happy holidays fellow GOGer.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you to my secret santa and our wonderful host!
Merry Christmas everyone and a big thank you to (the NOT Creepy Santa) zeffyr for hosting SS this year. And another huge thank you to my Secret Santa for the gift this year.

I really can't control myself right now because I'm so exited. ;)
Post edited December 25, 2022 by sanscript
high rated
Huge thanks to zeffyr for organizing the whole event! Hope you all enjoy the extra games I've picked as well – happy holidays everyone! :)
Post edited December 25, 2022 by Clownski_
To my Secret Santa: a heartfelt thank you for the amazing gifts. I couldn't be more happier with them. You are amazing and I can never thank you enough.

To zeffyr: a big thank you for hosting this wonderful event once again. Your amazing work provided us with immense joy. I'm looking forward to next year iteration :).

To GOG: for bestowing us with another gift and making this event even better. Thank you so much.

And last but not least: thank you very much to all my fellow Goglodytes who came together not only to make this tradition possible, but bigger and better.

I wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. All the best.
Clownski_: Huge thanks to zeffyr for organizing the whole event! Hope you all enjoy the extra games I've picked as well – happy holidays everyone! :)
Thank you!!
Desr Secret Santa, thank you so much for your generosity and the great collection of games you gave me. I'm really excited about them. Right now I'm at my parents' home and only got an potato PC, but I think I'm going to install Rescue Rover on it and start plying tonight.
Also a big thank you for your very kind words and your lovely Christmas wishes.

I also want to thank zeffyr for organizing the event this year and for spending so much of his Christmas time for it!

And last but not least thank you to all the secret and helper elves and to GOG for giving everybody who participated an extra gift.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
To my Secret Santa: I loved the little note you attached to my gift! :D Now I am truly curious as to this cocktail of Xmas magic you left beneath my tree! xD I did not redeem my code yet... I'm dashing off to my Mom's for Xmas brunch and I wanted to save the surprise for my return home!! So, I don't even know who you are yet, but that note has put me in good spirits! Can't wait for my return home. ;)

I want to extend my warm wishes to everyone here, some of you I know better than others, but all are appreciated. Wishing you a pleasant Xmas day. Health and happiness are the two things I wish everyone, as these two are truly fragile blessings we often take for granted.

Stay safe. Stay warm. Enjoy your day!

Clownski_: Huge thanks to zeffyr for organizing the whole event! Hope you all enjoy the extra games I've picked as well – happy holidays everyone! :)
That was an unexpected extra little gift I found beneath my tree! Wow! Thank you so much! As mentioned above, I shall redeem my surprise later today, after my family Xmas brunch. :) Wishing you and the entire GOG team a warm and pleasant Xmas day!
Post edited December 25, 2022 by matterbandit
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the gift, GOG for an additinal gift, zeffyr for graciously hosting this event, all the other Secret Santas and Elves for participating, and everyone for just being here, and allowing me to be here. Happy Holidays and may you have a bright new year!
My Secret Santa has picked out a really fun variety of games. Thanks to my Santa! I'm looking forward to playing them soon :)

And thanks to our awesome host zeffyr and to GOG for the unexpected goodie!

Merry Christmas everyone!