It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: It's not just that. A few days ago he complained when he thought I chose you as President for this Special Election. Now, instead of just selecting you, he's suggesting we should top deck to you drawing 2 random cards from a very Fascist heavy deck.
I am hoping he either thinks we'll get lucky and get that L policy before too many Fs get passes and we lose, or his way of playing/him getting distracted by the criticism of his play style/other things are making him get confused(or his math is off and he's making adjustments/second guessing his picks), and not that he's a fascist...but who knows at this point.

His play style would be a good cover, though.

RWarehall: And back then he was saying that ZFR should be the President for this Special Election which he is now against.
But ZFR picked Joe, who I believe scene is suspicious of.....so now scene likely suspects ZFR as well by extension.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides all that I am wondering why RFG hasn't voted yet(or maybe he has and Pooka hasn't checked PMs?)......if he's unsure he could vote no and wait for the next actions to take place(whatever they may be)....yet he hasn't for some reason. And yeah I know he's sick and that comes first, but if I were in his shoes and unsure i'd vote no to allow the game to move forward.
GameRager: But ZFR picked Joe, who I believe scene is suspicious of.....so now scene likely suspects ZFR as well by extension.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides all that I am wondering why RFG hasn't voted yet(or maybe he has and Pooka hasn't checked PMs?)......if he's unsure he could vote no and wait for the next actions to take place(whatever they may be)....yet he hasn't for some reason. And yeah I know he's sick and that comes first, but if I were in his shoes and unsure i'd vote no to allow the game to move forward.
If this government loses, we are stuck with either Lift or Micro as President unless we take a random policy and get only 1 more shot at this shuffle. Both untested. Ties go to the Fascists, so if RFG is a Liberal he needs to be very careful, because one vote can shift the election if the Fascists all jump in together to stop it.
supplementscene: If Joe is Lib he should be lobbying for a top deck to Rager

@Joe why aren't you lobbying for a top deck to Rager?
Thank you for confirming that you are fascist. Only a fascist would have a reason to prefer top decking to a liberal!Joe playing the last L himself.

Are you getting desperate to get closer to those 6F, because you know that this government would have a good chance to enact the final L? Or is this just another form of stalling, like RFG does. Who apparently still didn't vote although he appeared.

@RFG: please vote. For all I am concerned, just vote NO without making up an excuse to do so if you don't like this government. If that shoots it down, I will perhaps get a chance to enact that final L. But at least the game will continue.
supplementscene: If Joe is Lib he should be lobbying for a top deck to Rager

@Joe why aren't you lobbying for a top deck to Rager?
Lifthrasil: Thank you for confirming that you are fascist. Only a fascist would have a reason to prefer top decking to a liberal!Joe playing the last L himself.

Are you getting desperate to get closer to those 6F, because you know that this government would have a good chance to enact the final L? Or is this just another form of stalling, like RFG does. Who apparently still didn't vote although he appeared.

@RFG: please vote. For all I am concerned, just vote NO without making up an excuse to do so if you don't like this government. If that shoots it down, I will perhaps get a chance to enact that final L. But at least the game will continue.
The Liberal objective is to stop Hitler being elected. ZFR choosing Joe, is not doing that. Hitler is almost certainly in the 4 players who've been in government. Therefore you supporting this government means you want Hitler to be elected.

Joe should prefer Rager over ZFR when he knows Rager is Liberal

You confirmed your fascist by asking for ZFR to shoot myself, someone he has no info over, over Joe/RWarehall who he will be somewhat in conflict with. So perhaps ZFR is Hitler and not Joe and you are coaching ZFR telling him who to shoot
supplementscene: The Liberal objective is to stop Hitler being elected. ZFR choosing Joe, is not doing that.
That's IF Joe is Hitler....imo he's a regular fascist at most.

supplementscene: Hitler is almost certainly in the 4 players who've been in government. Therefore you supporting this government means you want Hitler to be elected.
There were 4 players, yes, but not all can be hitler(there is only 1 hitler). Also a player going for one of those 4(even if hitler is among them) doesn't necessarily prove or disprove that they are fascists trying to elect hitler.
supplementscene: The Liberal objective is to stop Hitler being elected. ZFR choosing Joe, is not doing that.
GameRager: That's IF Joe is Hitler....imo he's a regular fascist at most.

supplementscene: Hitler is almost certainly in the 4 players who've been in government. Therefore you supporting this government means you want Hitler to be elected.
GameRager: There were 4 players, yes, but not all can be hitler(there is only 1 hitler). Also a player going for one of those 4(even if hitler is among them) doesn't necessarily prove or disprove that they are fascists trying to elect hitler.
The other thing is Scene randomly claiming that Hitler is among us 4 based on thin air. Randomly the odds are 50% that Hitler is in any 4. And 2 of the 4 were picked randomly by position. The only possible skewing of those odds would be if a Fascist Joe brought a Hitler ZFR into government or a Fascist GameRager brought a Hitler me into government. Since Joe investigated GameRager, not only would he have to be Fascist but Joe with him to increase the odds for me being Hitler over normal. The only likely possible stacked team would be a Fascist Joe choosing a Hitler ZFR and that is exactly what we'd be testing with this government in the way we don't lose.

But to say "Hitler is almost certainly" among us is just silly. It's slightly more likely than average without taking into account how people have behaved or acted. And to claim Joe is the most likely is rather silly as well for the reasons above.
GameRager: That's IF Joe is Hitler....imo he's a regular fascist at most.

There were 4 players, yes, but not all can be hitler(there is only 1 hitler). Also a player going for one of those 4(even if hitler is among them) doesn't necessarily prove or disprove that they are fascists trying to elect hitler.
RWarehall: The other thing is Scene randomly claiming that Hitler is among us 4 based on thin air. Randomly the odds are 50% that Hitler is in any 4. And 2 of the 4 were picked randomly by position. The only possible skewing of those odds would be if a Fascist Joe brought a Hitler ZFR into government or a Fascist GameRager brought a Hitler me into government. Since Joe investigated GameRager, not only would he have to be Fascist but Joe with him to increase the odds for me being Hitler over normal. The only likely possible stacked team would be a Fascist Joe choosing a Hitler ZFR and that is exactly what we'd be testing with this government in the way we don't lose.

But to say "Hitler is almost certainly" among us is just silly. It's slightly more likely than average without taking into account how people have behaved or acted. And to claim Joe is the most likely is rather silly as well for the reasons above.
What are the odds of a fascist not being in these 4 players? Because if a regular fascist is in the first government and Hitler is not he will conflict or pass fascist policy in order to get Hitler into government. That's the whole object of the game.

So therefore either:

A) all 4 players are liberal
B) Hitler is in these 4 players

That's not thin air and to make it seem like it is when you are probably smarter than that makes me question whether you're liberal.

For this reason no liberal president should pick any chancellor from the 4 players in play, unless they are fascist
supplementscene: @Joe why aren't you lobbying for a top deck to Rager?
Oooh! I hadn't thought about it. Maybe we should do that!

If we've not won by default by the time we get to gamerager's government we'd have veto power wouldn't we? if RW did drop an L and the other L is in last place.

hmmm... I kinda love it
supplementscene: The Liberal objective is to stop Hitler being elected. ZFR choosing Joe, is not doing that. Hitler is almost certainly in the 4 players who've been in government. Therefore you supporting this government means you want Hitler to be elected.

Joe should prefer Rager over ZFR when he knows Rager is Liberal
Newsflash: if Joe is liberal, he isn't Hitler! That is so painfully obvious that even you should understand it. So why should Liberal!Joe risk two F policies just to give the presidency to GR? And who should GR's chancellor be? The Hitler-problem will remain. Your 'let's stall and risk two F policies' does NOTHING to prevent a Hitler-Chancellorship. The only ones befitting from it would be the fascists.

So, if Joe is liberal, his main goal should be avoiding a Hitler chancellor. That means, he should accept the Chancellorship, because then he will know 100% sure, that the chancellor won't be Hitler. So your 'advice' to an assumed Liberal!Joe makes absolutely no sense for a liberal player.

But your idiotic 'advice' aside, of course Joe could be fascist. So maybe we should skip him. But not to GR, because if Joe is fascist, GR is probably too (unless Fascist!Joe wanted to buddy up to him). So top decking would still not make sense. But it would be my turn next and actually I would like that, if we can agree on a chancellor.

As for killing you, I think you have given yourself away enough that I can be fairly sure that you are fascist and it was also only for the case that there is no conflict.
"HELLO AGAIN GENTLEMEN." Beatrice entered the room. "I THINK I HEARD A COMMOTION BUT THE RESULTS DON'T REALLY REFLECT THAT."

She went to one of the screens that were lying down on the ground, its back leaning on a wall, and remotely turned it on.

This government has been accepted!

1. GameRager..................ja!
2. JoeSapphire.................ja!
3. RWarehall.....................ja!
4. Lifthrasil........................ja!
5. Microfish.......................ja!
6. ZFR................................ja!
7. RedFireGaming...........ja!
8. supplementscene........nein

Specially Elected President ZFR and Chancellor JoeSapphire are now in office. They are bound to silence until-

"Where the heck is Zenefredi and Sapphire?" Xtreme inspected every nook and cranny in the room, finding no traces of the two actors.

"Probably testing already?" Liftin' strummed his guitar.

"I don't remember you getting in with a guitar." Dawn gave him a stern look.

"Uhh, I found it somewhere in the stud-"

"I LOCATED THEM. THEIR PHONES SAY THEY ARE A HUNDRED METERS AWAY." she turned left and continued walking in that direction. The rest of the cast followed.
----

The party saw the most hacky kind of set. It was a 5 meter tall metal gate in the middle of a brick wall that stood in the middle of the studio. You could go around the wall and to the other side in less than 10 seconds without going through the gate. The camera was shooting the inside of the wall. The sound of an army marching was heard from behind the wall, but none of you were sure if there was even an army there.

Zenefredi and Captain Sapphire were behind the wall. They were using their "powers" on the wall.

"SUPER SAPPHIRE BEAM!!"

"TOP MAGIC TRICK!!"

The wall just fell on the ground. It remained in one piece, with the dust getting scattered.

A scream came from the party's left. The group of Bookwyrm, Puzzlemaster, Grimsby and Scene were there. "Darnit darnit darnit DARNIT!" scene was on his knees, slamming the ground with his fists.

As the two heroes went to punch a couple of dummies in the distance, Grimsby was jumping up and down in pure glee. "THIS IS EXACTLY THE MOVIE I WANTED!"

"But uhhh, this will cost us-"

Puzzlemaster was interrupted. "This will make more PROFITS than you can imagine you buffoon! Right, Bookwyrm?"

Bookwyrm looked left and right several times at both directors. "I...I think...umm..."

"No!" Scene broke in, "not Grimsby not Grimsby not Grimsby no-"

"Fine, Grimsby wins the contract." Bookwyrm pushed scene onto the ground with his hand.

"I'M GOING TO BE A STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR." Grimsby shouted absentmindedly.

"And now, Grimsby...your actors are Captain Sapphire, Liftin' Rasil and The Shadow, is that correct?"

"Indeed indeed!" he saw the other actors in the distance. "Huh, about the rest of the cast...I'll think about them on a case by case basis."

"This is it, huh." Dawn crossed his arms.

"Oh man, this sucks." Xtreme kicked the ground, the dust flying off.

To be continued...
-----
GAME OVER.

The Fascist Party has won!
Hitler (JoeSapphire) has been elected as Chancellor!
His fascist buddies were Lifthrasil and GameRager.
Post edited January 28, 2020 by PookaMustard
supplementscene: What are the odds of a fascist not being in these 4 players? Because if a regular fascist is in the first government and Hitler is not he will conflict or pass fascist policy in order to get Hitler into government. That's the whole object of the game.

So therefore either:

A) all 4 players are liberal
B) Hitler is in these 4 players

That's not thin air and to make it seem like it is when you are probably smarter than that makes me question whether you're liberal.

For this reason no liberal president should pick any chancellor from the 4 players in play, unless they are fascist
And what are the odds that Hitler is in the 4 non-Core players? Exactly the same if you are talking probabilities, yet you are trying to claim they are so much more extremely likely in one set of 4 players than the other set of 4 players. You really shouldn't be trying to play logic and probability games with people who actually understand logic and probability...

And I've gone through the two combinations that could have tried to bring Hitler into the game and Joe wasn't on the receiving end...yet you have called him the most likely Hitler. You don't even try to follow your own advice...

@Joe - Veto power only works if you actually have 2 Liberals in office. Clearly Scene is banking on sneaking a Fascist in to finish the deal. It's not a great plan. The best plan is to see all 6 of the cards remaining in this reshuffle...to ensure both Ls have been given an opportunity to get into play and not just get reshuffled leaving doubt. Means if we see two more governments and not 2 Ls, someone is lying.
Lifthrasil: Newsflash: if Joe is liberal, he isn't Hitler! That is so painfully obvious that even you should understand it. So why should Liberal!Joe risk two F policies just to give the presidency to GR?
Because I can trust Gamerager NOT to drop an L, and top decking twice might win us the game anyway! It seems like a pretty good way to play the card that we've got to me.

And, Gentlemen, can we please try to keep it civil? Scene is going to find it difficult not to be offended by these words.

Pre-post edit. Nevermind.

Gamerager we can crack out that champagne now
RWarehall:
oh man I was sure you were my final fascist!

Sorry guys.

ZFR you came so close I was really hoping you'd pull it back at the last moment.

We were lucky with cards and placement. I think gamerager did a great job - I was surprised to discover he was fascist in the investigation. I spent the whole game dreading I'd have to fake conflict with someone so I wimped out on a couple of chances, but then the cards played out in our favour.

Should have listened to scene guys! :)
Hurray! Captain Sapphire for the win!
gogtrial34987: Hurray! Captain Sapphire for the win!
Little bro!

Did you know all along?