It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Also to all: I am a bit under the weather so my posting might be sporadic/rare for the next 20-24 hours or so. I will try to keep up as best I can, though.
unacceptable!

(but seriously, get well soon dude)
How does your purity feel, Joe?
OKAY SECOND TIME OF ASKING. Can @microfish and @ZFR nominate at the same time so we can speed up voting. I see no reason for any other player than Joe/ZFR/Rager/Warehall to play the next 2 hands.

It's interesting Gamerager voted for Lift. It could be inexperience or it could be a fascist voting for another fascist. Gamrager says he wants Joe retested but how does he know that Lift will be testing and not purposely conflicting Joe? Especially when we have ZFR who hasn't conflicted Joe by choice only 2 seats away??? Surely that is the better choice to restest Joe @gamerager

I still want you in the next government with RWarehall after ZFR Joe because it's quite possible you're Liberal and not thoroughly thinking out your choices in the game

JoeSapphire: sorry guys, my weekend and work have both been very busy

I've voted now.

supplementscene: Don't trust him Joe, Lift wants to conflict you
JoeSapphire: this alarms me somewhat, but I can't see much benefit to having a lifthrasil president.

ZFR: I stand by my conclusions: one of those theories *has* to be true: either Lift is scum, or RW+GR are F-H pair. Or both.
JoeSapphire: If ZFR's Fascist, which seems unlikely, then skipping to ZFR's presidency will likely cause conflict between Joe/ZFR (but would he do that to me, after all we've been through together?)
But even then we've still got a strong RW/Gamerager team to fall back on, and I don't think Fascist-ZFR would point out the possibility of F-H pairing here if it actually were.

Hum.
but there's still the possibility of the L-H pairing RW and Gamerager I spose. Hm.

Well I haven't felt the need to start panicking and kicking off yet so I'll go with the flow-that-seems-so-generous for now.
If you and ZFR have a card conflict, it would be unusual for ZFR to be the fascist. It would be more likely you got 2 Liberal policies and discarded one of them to conflict later. Ofcourse it maybe ZFR if fascist hoped he would be in a position to get the investigation as President and results to conflicting before that to stop the build up of Liberal policies.

I do have a good feeling ZFR and yourself are Liberals though but we will see in due course
supplementscene: OKAY SECOND TIME OF ASKING. Can @microfish and @ZFR nominate at the same time so we can speed up voting.
No. Rules don't allow for it.

Before I nominate I have to see how micro's government turns out. Maybe the person I nominate gets into government with micro and gets termlocked. Maybe my opinion changes dues to the votes. Maybe Pooka modkills everyone for double posting and I win by default anyway.
ZFR: How does your purity feel, Joe?
as untarnished as the day I got it. Good thing I thought to vote 'no' to lift... that was a close call
Personally, I think all this talk about who might or might not be Fascists among those who have thus far exclusively passed Liberal policies is premature.

While one can go through the weeds about obscure card possibilities, the facts are that 3 straight Liberal policies have been passed and no one has countered any of the card claims. Unless and until we have a failure, it's a silly discussion and comes off as people just passing shade.

If we have a failure, it will come with more information in the form of cards claimed to be passed and a potential conflict. At that point, we can go back and try to figure out the likelihood of a bad draw vs. intentional malice.

The only thing I want to add...
Once this deck gets reshuffled, it will become very Fascist policy heavy.
This deck is 6/17 or 35.2% Liberal policies.
If we reach the reshuffle at 4-1 it will be 2/12 or 16.7% Liberal with at most 2 of the next 4 governments with a possibility of drawing a Liberal policy. And if those 2 are the 1st two? That's 3 Fascist policies passed and we need to really worry about the Secret Hitler.

This is why it is very important we take advantage of the deck as it stands and hopefully win before the reshuffle. It is why we should keep our governments to people who have proven themselves. And possibly expose Hitler who will have to reveal themselves to avoid a Liberal win.

Regardless of any outcome, the next best two governments are ZFR/Joe and GameRager/me. Adding any other players into the mix, increases the risk of Fascist policies getting passed and risking a loss after the reshuffle.

If everyone are Liberals, we are guaranteed at least one more Liberal policy because only 2 cards are undrawn of the 3 remaining Liberal policies. The only way both the next two governments can fail is if a Fascist or Hitler causes it to.
JoeSapphire: unacceptable!

(but seriously, get well soon dude)
Thanks....I am a bit loopy now(so everyone I ask this: plz forgive if I make any spelling mistakes or whatnot :)) due to cold medicine and slight lack of sleep.

(I took the medicine as it has liquid aspirin in it which I need as I cannot chew or swallow[easily] solid aspirins, and I don't have any non drowsy cold medicine with aspirin in it atm....and I cannot sleep[even with the medicine] easily due to headache/toothache/etc)

That said, I will try to stick my head in every so often(I am mainly here now waiting to get tired again and fall back asleep) and see if needed again(to vote/etc).
===================================================

ZFR: How does your purity feel, Joe?
What does this mean, if I may ask? What purity are you talking about here?

Thanks for the future clarification.
===================================================

supplementscene: It's interesting Gamerager voted for Lift. It could be inexperience or it could be a fascist voting for another fascist. Gamrager says he wants Joe retested but how does he know that Lift will be testing and not purposely conflicting Joe? Especially when we have ZFR who hasn't conflicted Joe by choice only 2 seats away??? Surely that is the better choice to restest Joe @gamerager
It might be or might not be....as I know only the basics of this game for the most part, and am slowly learning the rest(I have to do it that way and learn as I go as I cannot[sadly] just cram a whole rulebook in one go and hold onto it all like I once could[due to poor memory IRL]).

Your idea sounds similar and workable to test Joe, though, so I likely would go along with it if that pairing came up.
====================================================

ZFR: No. Rules don't allow for it.
Why don't the rules allow for such? Also what would happen if they nominated at the same time at random/by coincidence?
====================================================

RWarehall: Personally, I think all this talk about who might or might not be Fascists among those who have thus far exclusively passed Liberal policies is premature.

While one can go through the weeds about obscure card possibilities, the facts are that 3 straight Liberal policies have been passed and no one has countered any of the card claims. Unless and until we have a failure, it's a silly discussion and comes off as people just passing shade.
I also think it's a good liberal stance to always suspect everyone but themselves.

(But then I could be making a mistake with that due to this being my first game. Regardless it feels like sound strategy atm)
======================================================
======================================================

Welp, caught up with everyone for now(cept the spammer, which I will report in a bit)....everyone have a good one & I will try to post more again if I can/there's more to reply to.
I am here at last.

I agree with lift that my gov will fail as I have not been posting very much. :( I feel bad for @Gamerager for his illness.

I Know that I am lib and that only the F's know this. the problem is that i have posted so little that the L's don't know this. In part I have posted little because I have little to say that hasn't already been said better and more succinctly by others.

As I have said already to Pooka via PM:
"and when i read argument A, I agree with it. then i see Argument B, which conflicts Argument A and I believe B. Then i see the conflict and am puzzled." This makes for very bad form. I want to believe Scene as lib.

Just as a Question, who is Garynino? I don't mind them being here, only that the game has already started, and if they aren't an alt, they need to head over to https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1 to sign up for the next game!

I really want to see more of @RedFireGaming. he is the only person who has posted less than me, I think, and I am really curious as to his opinions.

I want to see more of him. I don't want to see Lift in office, and I don't want to see ZFR atm.

@mod I nominate Scene for chancellor. Maybe I am foolish, but I want hard reactions from everyone.

This is the second gov. If we skip, than we are stuck with ZFR/Joe (which, after ZFR's conflict with Lift is meh), or top-decking, which is worse.
Microfish_1: I am here at last.
To quote Cheech Marin from Ghostbusters 2(iirc)...."better late than never". :)

Microfish_1: I feel bad for @Gamerager for his illness.
Thanks for that....I am a bit loopsy due to cold medicine(otc stuff) atm and a bit tired(due to little sleep due to headache/etc) but I am hanging in there.

Microfish_1: I want to believe Scene as lib.
I as well....atm I am starting to lean scene more lib than fascist due to it seeming to be how he plays.

Microfish_1: Just as a Question, who is Garynino?
They are likely a bot copying/pasting thread text to appear as normal users so they can spam other threads later.....I reported them and suggest everyone else do the same.

Microfish_1: I really want to see more of @RedFireGaming. he is the only person who has posted less than me, I think, and I am really curious as to his opinions.
And I as well....as he sometimes adds some nice flavor to these sorts of games. :)

Microfish_1: @mod I nominate Scene for chancellor. Maybe I am foolish, but I want hard reactions from everyone.
As for myself, I don't know which way to go....if most vote no we can move on to ZFR/Joe(which scene seems to be ok with), but also scene was just chosen by you & if most vote yes it can be a chance to test him.

Microfish_1: This is the second gov. If we skip, than we are stuck with ZFR/Joe (which, after ZFR's conflict with Lift is meh), or top-decking, which is worse.
From what I read, top decking is just a policy chosen at random and played....1 single policy. As we are at 3 liberal policies played, even if that randomly played policy was F why would it be so bad(compared to a joe/zfr govt, that is)?
So my gameplan is to stick with Liberal Policy playing governments until they stop playing Lib Policy. If anyone plays 4th Liberal policy they are going to look very very lib. The problem could be:

A) ZFR & Gamerager both claim 3 fascist policies. If this happens the deck will only given us 3 Liberal policies and there is a 90% chance of 2 drops as President. This will mean there's a 90% chance that either there are 2 fascist players in play or Gamerager dropped twice. The fascists aren't necessarily the Red Presidents, any of the Presidents so far could have got 2 Liberal policies and discarded a single policy.

If 2 fascists in play you have to freeze both governments. This creates a problem. After Gameragers presidency we will have to either play Joe or play Lift. Anything else is a TD.

B) We have 1 or 2 conflicts. I think this is less likely.

This is another reason why it's bad to play 3 consequtive players at the same time. If they all become frozen you have to either play a conflict player or top deck, neither are desirable.

Microfish_1: I am here at last.

I agree with lift that my gov will fail as I have not been posting very much. :( I feel bad for @Gamerager for his illness.

I Know that I am lib and that only the F's know this. the problem is that i have posted so little that the L's don't know this. In part I have posted little because I have little to say that hasn't already been said better and more succinctly by others.

As I have said already to Pooka via PM:
"and when i read argument A, I agree with it. then i see Argument B, which conflicts Argument A and I believe B. Then i see the conflict and am puzzled." This makes for very bad form. I want to believe Scene as lib.

Just as a Question, who is Garynino? I don't mind them being here, only that the game has already started, and if they aren't an alt, they need to head over to https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_administration_and_general_discussion_1 to sign up for the next game!

I really want to see more of @RedFireGaming. he is the only person who has posted less than me, I think, and I am really curious as to his opinions.

I want to see more of him. I don't want to see Lift in office, and I don't want to see ZFR atm.

@mod I nominate Scene for chancellor. Maybe I am foolish, but I want hard reactions from everyone.

This is the second gov. If we skip, than we are stuck with ZFR/Joe (which, after ZFR's conflict with Lift is meh), or top-decking, which is worse.
My initial reaction is a Nein vote because I want to stick to the plan of playing Liberal policy playing governments. My concern is that a fascist is trying to get into the game to play fascist policy.

On the other hand I know I'm Liberal and there are 5 Liberals and 3 fascists, so bad numbers for fascists, so playing more govs may improve our odds. I kind of read you as fascist though so I think I'm voting NEIN I'm afraid
Microfish_1: @mod I nominate Scene for chancellor. Maybe I am foolish, but I want hard reactions from everyone.

Interesting idea to tempt Scene, if that was your goal. However, it won't change the fact that skipping your government is our best course of action. Especially since I don't want Scene in any government. Too risky. I still think he might be Fascist.

I don't see my 'conflict' with ZFR as that bad or as sign that ZFR has to be Fascist. He raised some good questions. I can't answer them, because I don't know why the Fascists act like they do. But what ZFR wrote could as well come from a Liberal ZFR. I still don't think that he's Fascist. In any case no regular Fascist. So I'm fine with him running the next government.
President Microfish has nominated supplementscene for Chancellor. Send the PMs.
supplementscene: On the other hand I know I'm Liberal and there are 5 Liberals and 3 fascists, so bad numbers for fascists, so playing more govs may improve our odds. I kind of read you as fascist though so I think I'm voting NEIN I'm afraid
Why would you nein to a chance to play another liberal policy or(if they sent you two F cards) a chance to help us expose a possibly fascist microfish?
supplementscene: On the other hand I know I'm Liberal and there are 5 Liberals and 3 fascists, so bad numbers for fascists, so playing more govs may improve our odds. I kind of read you as fascist though so I think I'm voting NEIN I'm afraid
GameRager: Why would you nein to a chance to play another liberal policy or(if they sent you two F cards) a chance to help us expose a possibly fascist microfish?
We have the chance to isolate the deck to 4 players that have all passed Liberal policy. If they both play fascist policies next that means 90% chance we can freeze 2 fascists. If either play the 4th blue we are in a very strong position to win from a 4-1 position.

If Microfish is fascist and passes me 2 fascist policies he can ditch a liberal policy and I can't see if any of the current players ditched Liberal policies. My game info is far lesser.
supplementscene: I'm wondering if Joe needs a sub? This is why my idea for Lift and Micro to nominate picks at the same time made sense. The game drags when we're ages for results on govs that shouldnt pass
garynino: I have to see how micro's government turns out. Maybe the person I nominate gets into government with micro and gets termlocked.
lol zfr got burned by the bot