It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I guess our mod is AWOL again?
Lifthrasil: No reply to my question?
I'm not going to vote no, but I thought that didn't really need stating.

Here's my thoughts:

Observations

1 - Lifthrasil says I investigated F.

2 - Lifthrasil wants rtcvb president then ZFR chancellor.

Conclusions

1 - Lifthrasil is F

2 - Either rtcvb is F and H-bomb is someone ZFR trusts, OR ZFR is F.

Or there's something I'm missing...
We should Vote.

You should Vote.

Have you Voted??
flubbucket: We should Vote.

You should Vote.

Have you Voted??
The nomination isn't even official yet. So voting is pointless at the moment.
Lifthrasil: The nomination isn't even official yet. So voting is pointless at the moment.
I've voted. It's basically official, and the game has dragged on for far too long already.

You should Vote.

Have you Voted??
Lifthrasil: The nomination isn't even official yet. So voting is pointless at the moment.
I understand.

You should Vote.

Have you Voted??
I always voted before nomination was official and zeo accepted those votes.
ZFR: I always voted before nomination was official and zeo accepted those votes.
OK. Then I'll vote too.
OK, so I'm torn. rtcvb is in the same boat as flub, an unknown, but he has chosen ZFR, someone who was tested. I'm not sure whether to go with yes or no. I'd go with no just like I did with flub, but I'd go with yes cause I don't think ZFR is fascist to me and in my opinion, the chancellor role is best left to someone we can trust, hmm...

I'd like opinions on this.
PookaMustard: OK, so I'm torn. rtcvb is in the same boat as flub, an unknown, but he has chosen ZFR, someone who was tested. I'm not sure whether to go with yes or no. I'd go with no just like I did with flub, but I'd go with yes cause I don't think ZFR is fascist to me and in my opinion, the chancellor role is best left to someone we can trust, hmm...

No means random policy gets passed. I don't think that's good.
I voted yes, I’ll go back to watching paint dry now
PookaMustard: OK, so I'm torn. rtcvb is in the same boat as flub, an unknown, but he has chosen ZFR, someone who was tested. I'm not sure whether to go with yes or no. I'd go with no just like I did with flub, but I'd go with yes cause I don't think ZFR is fascist to me and in my opinion, the chancellor role is best left to someone we can trust, hmm...

Opinion on this is: we don't have a choice. Either we vote YES to this government, or a random policy gets enacted. Which will most likely be Fascist.
CURRENT PROPOSED GOVERNMENT
President: RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32)
Chancellor: Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR)

Please PM me your yes/no votes on whether you wish for this setup or not. There must be a majority "yes" for this to pass.
trentonlf: I voted yes, I’ll go back to watching paint dry now
Do you have any insights into the current state of the game? What do you think about blotunga's government not being elected?
I guess I will go with yes. That is true, random policies are, well, random, and we risk passing fascist policy that way.