It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: Well, his vehemence against my government was pretty strange. Especially since I would've follow up with him.
I have explained it 3 times already. You still havent explained what your plan was when after your government we had to pick from rtcvb/flub/Joe.
blotunga: Well, his vehemence against my government was pretty strange. Especially since I would've follow up with him.
ZFR: I have explained it 3 times already. You still havent explained what your plan was when after your government we had to pick from rtcvb/flub/Joe.
If flub/me passed a L then flub as president. Else rtcb.
ZFR: I have explained it 3 times already. You still havent explained what your plan was when after your government we had to pick from rtcvb/flub/Joe.
blotunga: If flub/me passed a L then flub as president. Else rtcb.
Ergo we needed to go through an unknown anyway. Might as well get there faster. And thats' that.

What surprised me is Lift's "Your government failed bwcause of ZFR". I made my case (in fact it was scene's) case and you made your decision.
blotunga: If flub/me passed a L then flub as president. Else rtcb.
ZFR: Ergo we needed to go through an unknown anyway. Might as well get there faster. And thats' that.

What surprised me is Lift's "Your government failed bwcause of ZFR". I made my case (in fact it was scene's) case and you made your decision.
Not necessarily. That was the point. We could've tested flub, it' s a much better idea than test an unknown president. I don't even know why I put so much effort into this if nobody cares. Anyway, @rtcb please nominate someone so that we can end this one way or another.
blotunga: .............

We could've tested flub, it' s a much better idea than test an unknown president.
Agreed.

Although had we drawn three fascists policies, it would have muddied things considerably.
ZFR: What surprised me is Lift's "Your government failed bwcause of ZFR". I made my case (in fact it was scene's) case and you made your decision.
Exactly. You made your case and it made sense. I pointed that out, because blotunga said that 'scum are getting their way', while at the same time he seemed to trust you so far. Which seemed a bit contradictory. Perhaps scum isn't getting their way and we just avoided a scum chancellor. In fact I believe we did.
rtcvb32: ....
Since the blotunga government didn’t pass who do you plan to nominate for chancellor and why?
ZFR: What surprised me is Lift's "Your government failed bwcause of ZFR". I made my case (in fact it was scene's) case and you made your decision.
Lifthrasil: Exactly. You made your case and it made sense. I pointed that out, because blotunga said that 'scum are getting their way', while at the same time he seemed to trust you so far. Which seemed a bit contradictory. Perhaps scum isn't getting their way and we just avoided a scum chancellor. In fact I believe we did.
Nope. I'm liberal.
Wow, more happened than i expected in the last 20 hours or so.

I'll nominate ZFR.
Lifthrasil: Well, the drive to reject your government came mostly from ZFR. Scene too, but ZFR was more convincing.
A certain person was giving support as well.
Lifthrasil: Well, the drive to reject your government came mostly from ZFR. Scene too, but ZFR was more convincing.
JoeSapphire: A certain person was giving support as well.
Yes, I was. Which is still not scum driving this decision, so blotunga's worry that "scum are getting their way" is still unfounded. After all the only known scum voted YES on the last proposed government.

So, are you going to vote YES on the rtcvb/ZFR government or are you going to vote NO?
I see no point in voting NO at this point (yes I was making threats :P), but passing a 3rd F without even a presidential power or extra information would serve nobody.
Lifthrasil: Yes, I was. Which is still not scum driving this decision,
Lifthrasil: Yes, I was. Which is still not scum driving this decision,
JoeSapphire: ...
No reply to my question? You don't know what to vote before I have stated what I will vote? Do you need to pretend to always do the opposite of what I am doing for 'The Greater Good'?

Well then, if you can't decide on your own, here's my thoughts about the situation. I think blotunga is right and we basically have no other choice but to go through with this government. ZFR now as chancellor and then as next president will be double power to him, but I'm fine with that.
Bump