It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: And he can speak.
he's good at all forms of communications
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - NO
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - YES
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - NO
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - NO
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - NO
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - NO
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - YES
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - NO
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - YES
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - YES

The government is not approved! If the next government is not approved, the top card of the policy deck will be automatically enacted and both Lifthrasil and PookaMustard will be able to be selected as chancellor again.
The current president is rctvb32, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anybody who was part of the previous government (Lifthrasil and PookaMustard).

Have a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/qNLVfSL.jpg
OK. Let's move this along. rctvb32, whom do you nominate as your chancellor?
trentonlf: For the current proposed government I voted yes, changed it to no, and then changed it back to yes. Not sure I’m a big fan of skipping 3 people so we get a random card flipped, the possibility is too high that we get a fascist card turned over IMO.
Voting no here isn't skipping 3 people. We can vote yes to RTCVB in order to get back to ZFR quicker.
What worries me, it looks like the scum are getting their way. We are now forced to vote a completely unknown government.
blotunga: What worries me, it looks like the scum are getting their way. We are now forced to vote a completely unknown government.
Well, the drive to reject your government came mostly from ZFR. Scene too, but ZFR was more convincing. So if this was a scum driven rejection, that would mean that ZFR would be scum too - which I find mostly unlikely (apart from the Joe thing, which was explained as random). Also, our big plan hinges on cycling the government back to ZFR. If he is scum, we are basically screwed, since I don't see any big alternative. So if ZFR is scum, he has played very well.
I don't understand pooka's vote though, he has investigated me. Anyway good luck. The plan was good, if flub turned out a scum we could've gone with rtcb later. Now we're at his mercy.
@rtcb if you pick any other chancellor than zfr, I will vote no.
@Lift if joe is really scum, isn't it awkward thay ZFR nominated him chancellor in the first round and now he pushed against me?
I think zfr will turn out scum, but at least it will be before everything is lost.
blotunga: I don't understand pooka's vote though, he has investigated me.
That is indeed strange.

@Pooka: care to explain your vote?

About ZFR: well, he'll have to show his true color soon, or we'll win anyhow. Just two more L policies and if rtcvb is Hitler, he'll be hard pressed now to decide whether to playact a Libaral or whether to reveal himself.
blotunga: I don't understand pooka's vote though, he has investigated me. Anyway good luck. The plan was good, if flub turned out a scum we could've gone with rtcb later. Now we're at his mercy.
@Lift if joe is really scum, isn't it awkward thay ZFR nominated him chancellor in the first round and now he pushed against me?
I think zfr will turn out scum, but at least it will be before everything is lost.
Interesting, you think ZFR is Scum? Why? And if you think he is Scum why would you only accept him as Chancellor?

I can't speak for Pooka but I wanted you in government with ZFR or Pooka. 2 unknowns is problematic for me. Lets say Pooka knows you're Liberal, the only reason for not voting for you would be the Flub factor or if Pooka is Scum himself. Or just perhaps Pooka is Scum and you are Hitler. Because having Hitler needing to discard a Liberal policy is bad for Fascist chances of winning.
blotunga: What worries me, it looks like the scum are getting their way. We are now forced to vote a completely unknown government.
Lifthrasil: Well, the drive to reject your government came mostly from ZFR. Scene too, but ZFR was more convincing. So if this was a scum driven rejection, that would mean that ZFR would be scum too - which I find mostly unlikely (apart from the Joe thing, which was explained as random). Also, our big plan hinges on cycling the government back to ZFR. If he is scum, we are basically screwed, since I don't see any big alternative. So if ZFR is scum, he has played very well.
Wait a minute I was the first to make the exact same case as ZFR prior to him doing it.

Anyway the only way ZFR can be Scum is if you are also Scum. When he passed the 3rd Liberal Card he needed a fascist to be in place to bring the score back and you were the only trusted player with an up coming turn.

But I don't think ZFR or SPF are Scum, the risk is too great by going to 3-0 and they would need guaranteed votes from somewhere.
Post edited February 10, 2019 by supplementscene
blotunga: I don't understand pooka's vote though, he has investigated me. Anyway good luck. The plan was good, if flub turned out a scum we could've gone with rtcb later. Now we're at his mercy.
supplementscene: Interesting, you think ZFR is Scum? Why? And if you think he is Scum why would you only accept him as Chancellor?

I can't speak for Pooka but I wanted you in government with ZFR or Pooka. 2 unknowns is problematic for me. Lets say Pooka knows you're Liberal, the only reason for not voting for you would be the Flub factor or if Pooka is Scum himself. Or just perhaps Pooka is Scum and you are Hitler. Because having Hitler needing to discard a Liberal policy is bad for Fascist chances of winning.
Lifthrasil: Well, the drive to reject your government came mostly from ZFR. Scene too, but ZFR was more convincing. So if this was a scum driven rejection, that would mean that ZFR would be scum too - which I find mostly unlikely (apart from the Joe thing, which was explained as random). Also, our big plan hinges on cycling the government back to ZFR. If he is scum, we are basically screwed, since I don't see any big alternative. So if ZFR is scum, he has played very well.
supplementscene: Wait a minute I was the first to make the exact same case as ZFR prior to him doing it.

Anyway the only way ZFR can be Scum is if you are also Scum. When he passed the 3rd Liberal Card he needed a fascist to be in place to bring the score back and you were the only trusted player with an up coming turn.

But I don't think ZFR or SPF are Scum, the risk is too great by going to 3-0 and they would need guaranteed votes from somewhere.
Well, his vehemence against my government was pretty strange. Especially since I would've follow up with him.
Pooka as chancellor would've helped at all with the current conundrum.
I want a zfr chancellor because if he's scum he will need to screw up. And if he's Hitler it's better to have him chancellor than after the 3rd F. After the 3rd F we will have a hard time picking any chancellor.
I voted no because of flub. Didn't find him particularly trustworthy compared to you blotunga, or ZFR. If you had the ability to, I would've been okay with myself being chancellor, knowing that I'm liberal.
Apologies guys for the double post, it seemed way longer than 10 minutes. Can Blotunga or Lift confirm I didn't edit?

supplementscene: Interesting, you think ZFR is Scum? Why? And if you think he is Scum why would you only accept him as Chancellor?

Wait a minute I was the first to make the exact same case as ZFR prior to him doing it.

blotunga: Well, his vehemence against my government was pretty strange. Especially since I would've follow up with him.
I want a zfr chancellor because if he's scum he will need to screw up. And if he's Hitler it's better to have him chancellor than after the 3rd F. After the 3rd F we will have a hard time picking any chancellor.
That all makes sense I suppose. Agreed ZFR is probably the best pick for Chancellor. Who else do you read as being Scum?
blotunga: ...............

After the 3rd F we will have a hard time picking any chancellor.
Because we seem to be able to pick a chancellor really quickly up til now??
supplementscene: Apologies guys for the double post, it seemed way longer than 10 minutes. Can Blotunga or Lift confirm I didn't edit?

blotunga: Well, his vehemence against my government was pretty strange. Especially since I would've follow up with him.
supplementscene: That all makes sense I suppose. Agreed ZFR is probably the best pick for Chancellor. Who else do you read as being Scum?
I still don't know whether joe or lift is. After the current vote I'm more inclined towards Lift. A scum wouldn't want liberals to go 4th L while confirming a potential liberal (two if you consider me and flub both). So I'm starting to think that flub might be L aswell.
supplementscene: Apologies guys for the double post, it seemed way longer than 10 minutes. Can Blotunga or Lift confirm I didn't edit?

That all makes sense I suppose. Agreed ZFR is probably the best pick for Chancellor. Who else do you read as being Scum?
blotunga: I still don't know whether joe or lift is. After the current vote I'm more inclined towards Lift. A scum wouldn't want liberals to go 4th L while confirming a potential liberal (two if you consider me and flub both). So I'm starting to think that flub might be L aswell.
Let's say you're L. Then fascists probably vote yes if Flub is F and no if he's Scum. But if Flub is Hitler, they probably also vote No, so Hitler doesn't have to discard a card. But they may vote Yes, so he can at least get them to 3-3.

However 6 people voted NO anyway. So at the very least 2 Liberals voted against you and perhaps more. Trent also said he initially voted No and if I remember rightly considered changing his vote back to No.

And ofcourse Hitler doesn't know if you're Liberal or Scum. Even if you're Liberal Hitler might think you're Scum and vote for you and vice versa.

So really only 3 players can vote with knowledge. Aside from Pooka, who knew your alignment.