It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: Looking at the board the quickest route back to ZFR is going with RTCVB. Either that or randomly turning a card.
ZFR: Why is it between rtcvb and drawing random? Why not flub?
Because before we get to Flub we have to turn over a card if my read of the board is correct. IE you have to pick a government or turn a card every 3 governments. So it's:

Scene: pass
Blotunga: ?
RTV: ?

Flub comes after that. So essentially we have a choice between Blotunga as Pres or RTCVB as pres
ZFR: Why is it between rtcvb and drawing random? Why not flub?
supplementscene: Because before we get to Flub we have to turn over a card if my read of the board is correct. IE you have to pick a government or turn a card every 3 governments. So it's:

Scene: pass
Blotunga: ?
RTV: ?

Flub comes after that. So essentially we have a choice between Blotunga as Pres or RTCVB as pres
I see what you mean now. You want to skip blotunga completely?

That's not a bad idea to be honest.
I'm starting to be suspicious about you scene. Why would you want to skip to a complete unknown? Ok, I know that pooka might not be 100% trustworthy but still.
Anyway as rtcb has said this is starting to drag on. So whatever you guys vote, do it quickly. But in my case you won't make a mistake. With others, I have no guarantee.
blotunga: I'm starting to be suspicious about you scene. Why would you want to skip to a complete unknown?
We have to go through an unknown anyway
blotunga: I'm starting to be suspicious about you scene. Why would you want to skip to a complete unknown? Ok, I know that pooka might not be 100% trustworthy but still.
Anyway as rtcb has said this is starting to drag on. So whatever you guys vote, do it quickly. But in my case you won't make a mistake. With others, I have no guarantee.
Because you're also an unknown that is pretty much more unknown by association with others
@scene: Do I need to remind you that I was confirmed by pooka, whom I didn't want as a president in the first place? I actually voted no, you can go back and check. Because I wanted to skip a few candidates. But hey if you have a better plan go ahead. Or do you have a better plan because you're scum?
@zfr: do you really want to tag alone in scene's bullcrap?
blotunga: @scene: Do I need to remind you that I was confirmed by pooka, whom I didn't want as a president in the first place? I actually voted no, you can go back and check. Because I wanted to skip a few candidates. But hey if you have a better plan go ahead. Or do you have a better plan because you're scum?
I trust you more than rtcvb. If it was you vs rtcvb I'd choose you anyday. But thats not the choice here. We are going to need to go through an unknown anyway. So why not go there directly?
So what is the benefit of getting 3 passes and having a card turned over?
blotunga: @scene: Do I need to remind you that I was confirmed by pooka, whom I didn't want as a president in the first place? I actually voted no, you can go back and check. Because I wanted to skip a few candidates. But hey if you have a better plan go ahead. Or do you have a better plan because you're scum?
ZFR: I trust you more than rtcvb. If it was you vs rtcvb I'd choose you anyday. But thats not the choice here. We are going to need to go through an unknown anyway. So why not go there directly?
I think I'm less unknown than flubb or rtcb but of course it's not my decision. So far I've tried to help as much as I could to have the best chances of winning for L. If it doesn't matters, that's fine by me also. If you want to drag out the game more than necessary, that too. If we loose, I don't want to be the one to say, told you so.
trentonlf: So what is the benefit of getting 3 passes and having a card turned over?
You get a F policy elected, most likely.
You were confirmed by Pooka who I estimate as having a 50% chance of being Scum. If he is Scum you are also Scum by association. So you have a 50% chance of being Scum for me and hence you are no more confirmed than Flubb or RTCVB

I'm in 2 minds about whether to vote for you. But when you are looking at the game from only your playing perspective and being very aggressive about being president, well it does not win me over.

Can you seriously not see why fellow Liberals (assuming you are) are in 2 minds regarding whether you're Liberal or not?
I don't see why if Pooka is scum I would have to be scum. He could've cleared me just so that he doesn't gets in any disagreement with me.
blotunga: I don't see why if Pooka is scum I would have to be scum. He could've cleared me just so that he doesn't gets in any disagreement with me.
Because it's in Scum's interest to take down as many Liberals as possible. The positive is Pooka also didn't take down Lift, which appears Liberal, but then Lift didn't cause a conflict with you either, which also appears Liberal. So that brings us back to 50-50
blotunga: I don't see why if Pooka is scum I would have to be scum. He could've cleared me just so that he doesn't gets in any disagreement with me.
supplementscene: Because it's in Scum's interest to take down as many Liberals as possible. The positive is Pooka also didn't take down Lift, which appears Liberal, but then Lift didn't cause a conflict with you either, which also appears Liberal. So that brings us back to 50-50
So, if you choose to disregard the possibility that a Fascist could buddy up to a Liberal by clearing him, that would mean you assume that Pooka, blotunga and I are all of the same alignment?
Lifthrasil: that would mean you assume that Pooka, blotunga and I are all of the same alignment?
are you?