It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: I don't trust trentonlf.
JoeSapphire: huh.

who would you pick as your chancellor? Top 2? (You can't pick Joe for both of them)
SPF.

If we are below 3 fascist policies.
blotunga: The same question to SPF.
I had neutral feelings about Scene, but reckon that ZFR is probably alright.
supplementscene: Why does @Lift read Blotunga as Liberal? If you know you're Liberal, the likelyhood is Pooka is fascist, so why would you think a fascist Pooka would tell the truth about Blotunga?
Partially feeling. Blotunga seems to be genuinely interested in analyzing the game and not in muddling the waters or pushing some own agenda. Also I'm not sure that Pooka is fascist. Pooka at least didn't lie about handing me 2F. So maybe he didn't lie about his investigation result either. Either because he's liberal or because he is a conflict-averse Fascist/Hitler. So I have a slight preference for believing his read. Also blotunga passed an L policy and the time he passed an F, he didn't have a choice.

As I explained before, I could very well imagine that we have a cluster of Fascists towards the end of the lignup. I.e. Joe and flubb as regular fascists and probably rtvcb as Hitler. Which leaves one of the others as the remaining fascist and that's not necessarily Pooka. Might be you, might be trent, might also be ZFR. He appears quite liberal and acted quite liberal - but it was still him who randomly chose Joe as his chancellor, which allowed Joe to pass an early L, when that still wasn't dangerous for the Fascists. If ZFR is Liberal and really chose randomly, it's just bad luck that he got a fascist chancellor. But if ZFR is Fascist, then Joe might even be Hitler and not rtcvb after all, since the Fascists usually want to have Hitler in an early government to gain credit.

Counter question: are you convinced that pooka and blotunga are scum? If so, why?
ZFR: @blotunga.
I don't trust trent. If you want to test, pick rtcvb or flubb, in that order.
trentonlf: Why don’t you trust me? Is it because I’ve been bored out of my mind with the pace of the game and I’m not posting much or because I have not contributed to the pointless discussion of probabilities? Something else? Who do you trust and why?
Nothing concrete, just a bad gut feeling: you picked flub of all people (#9) who strikes me as scum, then ended up with Lift. Struck me as a mistake someone new to the game might make (pick his scum buddies as partners).
trentonlf: Why don’t you trust me? Is it because I’ve been bored out of my mind with the pace of the game and I’m not posting much or because I have not contributed to the pointless discussion of probabilities? Something else? Who do you trust and why?
ZFR: Nothing concrete, just a bad gut feeling: you picked flub of all people (#9) who strikes me as scum, then ended up with Lift. Struck me as a mistake someone new to the game might make (pick his scum buddies as partners).
You should go back and read from post 196 and before. I wanted to pick flub to test him because he’s hard to read (you even said you would have investigated him if Joe had passed a fascist policy because he’s hard to read) but it was brought up that I should test someone who was going to be president sooner and so I asked if people thought I should choose Agent or SPF to test and the only person who really had anything to say was blotunga who suggested I nominate Lift and we skip SPF and Agent. No one seemed to have an issue with that so that was the plan I went with.
ZFR: Nothing concrete, just a bad gut feeling: you picked flub of all people (#9) who strikes me as scum, then ended up with Lift. Struck me as a mistake someone new to the game might make (pick his scum buddies as partners).
trentonlf: You should go back and read from post 196 and before. I wanted to pick flub to test him because he’s hard to read (you even said you would have investigated him if Joe had passed a fascist policy because he’s hard to read) but it was brought up that I should test someone who was going to be president sooner and so I asked if people thought I should choose Agent or SPF to test and the only person who really had anything to say was blotunga who suggested I nominate Lift and we skip SPF and Agent. No one seemed to have an issue with that so that was the plan I went with.
I remember that. But the gut feeling remains.
Hmmm...

Looking at the order, i'm to be president next time. And a thought occurs to me. Maybe i should be nominated chanceller this time, and i'll nominate ZFR. Luck be willing we'd get an L per draw and win the game.

<snipped wargame block>
rtcvb32: Hmmm...

Looking at the order, i'm to be president next time. And a thought occurs to me. Maybe i should be nominated chanceller this time, and i'll nominate ZFR. Luck be willing we'd get an L per draw and win the game.

<snipped wargame block>
Wasn't exactly this what I proposed a few pages back, when you said that you don't want to be a government? I have no qualms in having even Hitler as chancellor because if I pass FL he probably will pass the L. Else his only chance is passing 6F.
Anyway we're talking in circles so let's get back to the issue at hand, whom shall I nominate?
@Lift, I appreciate taking my side, but I only passed a F policy. Pooka is my only real confirmation so far. But I had no choice as I got FF from you.
rtcvb32: Hmmm...

<snipped wargame block>
Let's first see what comes out of blotunga's government before you nominate a chancellor. Also, if blotunga nominates ZFR and gets elected, you won't be able to nominate ZFR.
flubbucket: I would pick from the small group I mentioned earlier (post #730).
ZFR: The question was about whom you'd pick as president if you end up passing an F and using your presidential power. Is it still blotunga or trent?

@blotunga.
I understood the question.

supplementscene: .............<massive snip>..............
Why does your avatar have a Hitler mustache?
It's Girl Hitler from Venture Brothers.

I've had it for months

Why does your avatar have Santa Clauses on it??
ZFR: The question was about whom you'd pick as president if you end up passing an F and using your presidential power. Is it still blotunga or trent?

@blotunga.
flubbucket: I understood the question.
Why then those two?
blotunga: Wasn't exactly this what I proposed a few pages back, when you said that you don't want to be a government?
Not sure. Seemed more like you were trying to guilt-trip me out of some level of personal integrity, vs just getting the thing over with as my suggestion.

I'm tired of this PBP game; It's taking way too long and I just want the most expedient way out of it (shy of outright quitting)
JoeSapphire: huh.

who would you pick as your chancellor? Top 2? (You can't pick Joe for both of them)
ZFR: SPF.

If we are below 3 f policies.
Is that
1 - Joe
2 - SPF

or

1 - SPF
2 - Joe

?

Who would your choice be if we were on three F? (being as how we pretty much certainly will be by the time you get to preside, or we'll have won already) (I know the things that happen between now and then will effect your choices but, just thinking ahead)
supplementscene: Why does @Lift read Blotunga as Liberal? If you know you're Liberal, the likelyhood is Pooka is fascist, so why would you think a fascist Pooka would tell the truth about Blotunga?
Lifthrasil: Partially feeling. Blotunga seems to be genuinely interested in analyzing the game and not in muddling the waters or pushing some own agenda. Also I'm not sure that Pooka is fascist. Pooka at least didn't lie about handing me 2F. So maybe he didn't lie about his investigation result either. Either because he's liberal or because he is a conflict-averse Fascist/Hitler. So I have a slight preference for believing his read. Also blotunga passed an L policy and the time he passed an F, he didn't have a choice.

As I explained before, I could very well imagine that we have a cluster of Fascists towards the end of the lignup. I.e. Joe and flubb as regular fascists and probably rtvcb as Hitler. Which leaves one of the others as the remaining fascist and that's not necessarily Pooka. Might be you, might be trent, might also be ZFR. He appears quite liberal and acted quite liberal - but it was still him who randomly chose Joe as his chancellor, which allowed Joe to pass an early L, when that still wasn't dangerous for the Fascists. If ZFR is Liberal and really chose randomly, it's just bad luck that he got a fascist chancellor. But if ZFR is Fascist, then Joe might even be Hitler and not rtcvb after all, since the Fascists usually want to have Hitler in an early government to gain credit.

Counter question: are you convinced that pooka and blotunga are scum? If so, why?
No but I think it's between you and them. It's possible you're all Liberal but very unlikely. So I'm trying to decide who seems most Liberal between yourself and Blotunga.

My issue with yourself is to me Joe seems Liberal in play, so I lean to Joe over yourself. Which I know is shallow analysis. But that kind of clears Pooka/Blotunga

On the other hand I don't like Blotunga dominating the Chancellor picks. That seems slightly Scummy and I'm not sure that I intend to vote for him. I have to think about that one.

Ofcourse there is the possibility you, Pooka and Blotunga are all fascist. Because Blotunga did nominate you early on if I remember rightly. I suppose if you are Liberal that could have been him buddying upto you

ZFR doesn't trust Trent. What's your opinion on Trent? He doesn't have many posts to give many tells. The thing is if you're Scum, Trent probably would not be. Unless he felt he could clear 2 Scum players in round 1.
blotunga: @Lift, I appreciate taking my side, but I only passed a F policy. Pooka is my only real confirmation so far. But I had no choice as I got FF from you.
Thanks for the correction. I got something mixed up in that post. So, if Pooka is F, you are basically unconfirmed. But still you seem more liberal than the next three candidates.

So, are you ready to nominate someone?

supplementscene: ZFR doesn't trust Trent. What's your opinion on Trent? He doesn't have many posts to give many tells. The thing is if you're Scum, Trent probably would not be. Unless he felt he could clear 2 Scum players in round 1.
The only thing bothering me about trent is how silent he is. But I do know that he did pass me FL, when he probably could have passed me FF instead. So unless he really drew LLF and secretly buried one L, instead of the FFL he reported, he's liberal.

What I find interesting though, about the ZFR-trent issue, is that ZFR tried to make a case out of trent's pick of chancellor (first flubb, then me). When trent shot that argument down and reminded ZFR, how that nomination came to pass, ZFR just says nonchalantly 'Yea, but the feeling remains'. That is a very weak argument.