It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rasil ponders the crowd for a moment before thoughtfully nodding his head and smiling at Blotunga.
"What the Raisin' Hell band could use is some backing vocals that'll make our next record really explode! With your Mighty Blotunga yell, you could be just what we need! Sign this contract with me, I've got an idea for a time slot on the radio..."
They both sign the contract, when, suddenly, Supple Scene speaks up.
"I've been in this business for a long time, boys. I know the ways of radio, and that deal you're trying to cut would absolutely ruin the rest of us. That's a prime slot for both listening and advertising, and you'd be hogging it all to yourselves."
The group grows anxious once more, even frantic.
"I'm telling you, we need to destroy the contracts!" somebody cries amidst the murmurs. Everybody lurches once more for the contracts before being stopped by Rasil, who stands between them and the pile of papers.
"Hey! Hold it! We're doing it again! What's going on here?! Who keeps making us all ready to tear everything apart over one contract?"
Everyone looks at one another in a mixture of shame, confusion, and suspicion.
"We're acting like fascists around here," mutters the Puzzlemaster.
"I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" cries Rasil.

The government has passed a fascist policy.
Lifthrasil must now check the alignment of another player.

GOG is bugging out again with the page thing, so I'll just make a separate post to note the following:
1. The policy deck, having only 2 cards left in it, has now had the discard pile shuffled back into it.
2. As Blotunga has already been investigated once, he cannot be investigated again.
3. Does anybody know where I left my wire?
Post edited February 01, 2019 by zeogold
SirPrimalform: I suspect Blotunga of being fascist. I'm not also especially convinced about Pooka being liberal and thus I find his investigation result makes him look worse in my eyes rather than Blotunga better.
How come I hear about this so late?

Anyway, I had no choice, Lift passed me FF. Sorry about that :(
@ZFR can you calculate the odds that no L card was picked from the last 2 hands based on what we know

So I'm strongly leaning to one of Lift or Pooka being Scum at this stage because the odds of no L card coming up is low.

Lift is the only player who's passed Liberal policy, so he has more credit than Pooka.

@Lift what did you draw and who will you investigate? Joe and Pooka seem the logical choices. Although given it's likely one of you is Scum anyway I'm not sure you personally investigating Pooka carries merit. If you have a conflict with Blotunga and you are Liberal you know investigating Pooka is pointless.

SPF would be the other candidate for investigation as he's seemed quite Liberal in his government with ZFR but having that tested would be helpful.

Ofcourse you and Pooka both be Liberal, it's just unlikely at this stage
The odds of no L for pooka was 60% or so and for lift 40%. I'm not sure what to say, I'm waiting to see what he claims to have given me.
blotunga: The odds of no L for pooka was 60% or so and for lift 40%. I'm not sure what to say, I'm waiting to see what he claims to have given me.
So 0.6 x 0.4=0.24 = 24% chance of no L

So at least 76% chance one is fascist and at most 24% both are Liberal.

Providing my maths is correct.
ZFR: @Joe read your first post. Its the opposite of what you say now. You say now you want trustworthy liberals because there is a good chance of L appearing and you want them to pass it which was my sentiment from the start.

But in your first post you said you want trustworthy liberals because there is a good chance of L not appearing which didnt make sense to me.

So which is it?
It's both!!! A big chance of an L appearing means we want an L government to push it through, a big chance of an L not appearing means we don't want an F government who can take advantage of the odds without repercussion.

It's not a binary thing - a big chance of an L coming up doesn't mean there can't be a big chance of an L not coming up. Wanting to deny an F the opportunity to hide an L doesn't mean I don't want to give an L the opportunity to pass an L.

That's which one it is.

---

Do we now have three Ls to 9Fs?
JoeSapphire: Do we now have three Ls to 9Fs?
Yes, that's a 61% chance for at least a L and 38.18% for FFF.
Btw, if a 3rd F is elected, does the president have to shoot someone or can decide to shoot someone or not?
JoeSapphire: Do we now have three Ls to 9Fs?
blotunga: Yes, that's a 61% chance for at least a L and 38.18% for FFF.
Btw, if a 3rd F is elected, does the president have to shoot someone or can decide to shoot someone or not?
Looking forward to killing someone? Unfortunately the next Presidential Power is merely picking the next President
supplementscene: Looking forward to killing someone? Unfortunately the next Presidential Power is merely picking the next President
Ah yes, forgot about that. No, not really looking forward to killing anyone. I was just wondering.
Yes, I handed blotunga FF. I couldn't do otherwise, since I drew FFF.

As for investigations: I agree with Scene that logical choices would be Pooka or Joe. I can't re-confirm blotunga. But if Pooka is liberal, his investigation will have been true too. So it would be an indirect re-confirmation of blotunga. But since this is our last investigation, maybe it's better to clear one more person in the proposed future governments? So maybe investigating Joe would be better.

Thoughts?

@blotunga: as Scene said, the next F wouldn't come with a kill power, but with choosing the next president. And also after the next F we would be in the Hitler-danger zone.
Well I'm next in line for President but I'll probably be skipped over anyway. Still I should pick the best candidate if I do accidentally get the power of office. For me it's between ZFR, SPF and maybe I can re-test Trent

Obviously I need to hear what LIft has to say before contemplating anyone from the triangle of 3.
I'd investigate Joe I think. Something. Also to move things along for our next government as chancellor I'd pick zfr or trent.
Thoughts?
blotunga: I'd investigate Joe I think. Something. Also to move things along for our next government as chancellor I'd pick zfr or trent.
Thoughts?
For myself I would trust ZFR the most to be my chancellor and for my Presidency I will probably nominate him.

However if you are indeed Liberal the person you should trust the most is Pooka because you are almost certainly the same alignment. Because of the 2 F Policies Passed we can't really trust you or Pooka or Lift. If you pass fascist policy we start to smell a rat. Where as if you pass Liberal policy you both get confirmed and we're 1 L policy from winning.

Ofcourse if you are both Fascists, the benefit of pairing you both is that you don't get to tarnish another Liberal and we can exclude you both from future governments.
me please!

If you're L.

If you're F investigate trent.
supplementscene: For myself I would trust ZFR the most to be my chancellor and for my Presidency I will probably nominate him.

However if you are indeed Liberal the person you should trust the most is Pooka because you are almost certainly the same alignment. Because of the 2 F Policies Passed we can't really trust you or Pooka or Lift. If you pass fascist policy we start to smell a rat. Where as if you pass Liberal policy you both get confirmed and we're 1 L policy from winning.

Ofcourse if you are both Fascists, the benefit of pairing you both is that you don't get to tarnish another Liberal and we can exclude you both from future governments.
So hang on, weren't you the one who said that pooka could still be F even if I'm L and he confirmed me? Fascists knew the odds of F cards coming up. Also he could've buried a L, so there was no chance for me and Lift to get a L. Have you thought about that? I'd go with ZFR too most likely for chancellor.