It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: Now this is a surprise. Apparently only trent and lift saw value in my plan. Let's hope we get a L, otherwise we will have a hard life.
So you're implying we're doomed??
supplementscene: Interesting 7 Yes Votes and 3 No. Can anyone who hasn't yet explained their vote, please do so.
Yes, I actually voted yes, but then re-read the stuff before and came to the conclusion that I don't like this change of plans. So I voted no

flubbucket: So you're implying we're doomed??
No, we're not doomed, if the SPF/ZFR government passes a F, then maybe we're doomed. But I'm not sure we're we, you might not be we, you might be scum and you then wouldn't be doomed.
hm. cool. Let's see what happens.

Blotunga - Would the Sir P/ZFR coalition passing an F be more disastrous than a Lifthrasil/Blotunga government passing an F? From my point of view I mean - not taking into the account the fact you'll have more understanding why your F policy got passed.
Apollo Jones does an exaggerated flex of his arm before bringing his hand upon his chiseled chin in a thinking pose. This action seems to be quite taxing upon him, and he wipes away a bead of sweat before extending his well-oiled arm muscles to point at the Great Zenefredi.
"Come, my friend! With you as my promotional sidekick, we shall show the world that having beautiful muscles like mine can be achieved without magic (or tricks, or unpleasant bending)!"
With a great grunt, he lifts the pen into the air and exaggeratedly brings it forcefully down upon the paper before giving a few mighty strokes of his wrist to sign the contract. He holds out the paper and pen to Zenefredi, who merely reaches into his coat and pulls out the contract (with the Prime Form's signature on it) and leaves a very confused Apollo staring at the now-blank piece of paper in his hand. Zenefredi signs with the tip of his wand and Bookwyrm examines the work.
"Very nice, dahlings. Very liberal style to the work. I like it. But we are not through! We must have more! MORE!"
The Puzzlemaster, seemingly finally taking notice of the fact that there are other people in the room, tries in vain to pretend as if he's part of the conversation to make it seem like he was paying attention.
"Yes! More! Break a leg! The show must go on! Viva Las Vegas! There's no business like show business! Bring on the next president!"
"President?"
"Contract!"

The government has passed a liberal policy.
The current president is PookaMustard, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anybody who was part of the previous government (SirPrimalform and ZFR).
zeogold: The government has passed a liberal policy.
hooray!

give us the deets guys!
Cool, 3-0. Sorry to have doubted you SPF/ZFR (or Hitler? :D). Anyway 3-0 is great news.
So guys, what cards did you get?

It seems that so far zfr, trent, spf, lift and joe have passed a L. Now, since I'm sure I'm L, I'm beginning to wonder who the F are?
Well, that was fast. Well, I didn't have much of an idea on what to say before my election as president, but since I am the President, let's see...well, first of all, I'd like to hear about what you guys think is worthy of being chancellor. I'll definitely be reading the views expressed after this post.
zeogold: The government has passed a liberal policy.
JoeSapphire: hooray!

give us the deets guys!
Got LLF, passed LF. I could have passed LL but it wouldn't have been much of a test of ZFR if I had.
PookaMustard: Well, that was fast. Well, I didn't have much of an idea on what to say before my election as president, but since I am the President, let's see...well, first of all, I'd like to hear about what you guys think is worthy of being chancellor. I'll definitely be reading the views expressed after this post.
Hello! Welcome to the game

what's your opinion on having your presidency voted no and skipping to lifthrasil? Too harsh? >:D

Let's see which card we are reported as having remaining, it may be that our final LLL just got used up. In which case the strategy changes somewhat,,,

But either trent or lifthrasil makes some sense as a chancellor? If we were to have one.

JoeSapphire: hooray!

give us the deets guys!
SirPrimalform: Got LLF, passed LF. I could have passed LL but it wouldn't have been much of a test of ZFR if I had.
fuck. So we're (reportedly) LFFFFFFF?

RT-CB is proven correct again.... hm.... I'd like be suspicious but I don't really see how I can,
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if nobody lied so far, we have a 62.5% chance of drawing a FFF in the next round.
So our 3-0 might not be as great as it seems because it's likely that we will go 3-2 into the reshuffle. The question is whom do we trust to investigate who? Ie: do we trust Lift investigating someone? I do think that at this point a Lift/Joe government wouldn't be bad or Lift/trent, lift then investigating the chancellor. Though I would most welcome a Lift/me and him investigating me in case of a FFF.
blotunga: I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if nobody lied so far, we have a 62.5% chance of drawing a FFF in the next round.
So our 3-0 might not be as great as it seems because it's likely that we will go 3-2 into the reshuffle. The question is whom do we trust to investigate who? Ie: do we trust Lift investigating someone? I do think that at this point a Lift/Joe government wouldn't be bad or Lift/trent, lift then investigating the chancellor. Though I would most welcome a Lift/me and him investigating me in case of a FFF.
aha! I'd forgotten about investigation. I knew there'd be some strategy to this stage but I couldn't think what.

Best case scenario ZFR and SirP are both filthy liars and we're actually at LLLFFFFF...

second best, one of ZFR and SirP are liars and we're at LLFFFFFF (ZFR is certainly the more trustworthy of the two... but hang about... he's only really been tested once hasn't he? Assuming he genuinely did get LLF round one. Which if you did and you were fascist you'd probably tell the truth about wouldn't you? hmmmm *brain fizzes*)
@Scene, as I posted already before I was voting no because I was sticking to the plan.

@pooka, If you chose Joe, Lift, me, or blotunga as your chancellor I would probably vote yes. If it's anyone else I would probably vote no
JoeSapphire: what's your opinion on having your presidency voted no and skipping to lifthrasil? Too harsh? >:D
Skipping even? Cruel indeed, not getting to play president.

JoeSapphire: But either trent or lifthrasil makes some sense as a chancellor? If we were to have one.
Tell me briefly why they do make sense. I assume they were favorable choices before?
trentonlf: @Scene, as I posted already before I was voting no because I was sticking to the plan.

@pooka, If you chose Joe, Lift, me, or blotunga as your chancellor I would probably vote yes. If it's anyone else I would probably vote no
Would you trust pooka's investigation if he gets 3F? At this point I probably wouldn't. So a Lift government makes the most sense at this point.
trentonlf: @Scene, as I posted already before I was voting no because I was sticking to the plan.

blotunga: Would you trust pooka's investigation if he gets 3F? At this point I probably wouldn't. So a Lift government makes the most sense at this point.
I would only trust certain people for the chancellor spot. The tough spot we’re in is that the even though the chance of getting 3 F’s is high it will be hard to trust whoever the president is again no matter who it is if a fascist policy is passed.