It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re-reading and thinking over SPF is quite interesting because he said he didn't want to be in government. Who doesn't want to be in government strategically? Only Hitler that doesn't want to put his side 3-0 down I think. And maybe a Liberal that isn't super bothered. I think a Fascist at 2-0 down desperately wants to be in government to pass fascist policy. So I am leaning to testing a SPF-ZFR government because I think there is a good chance of Liberal policy passing.

Ofcourse SPF could be double bluffing 'I don't want to be in government, oh go on then' before passing scummy policy. That's possible but I tend to go with the first read and no double bluff. Unless anyone thinks SPF is capable of pulling that one off??

JoeSapphire: I think it was Trent who convinced me it would be a better test to pick someone from a previous government, my choices were you and ZFR and it made more sense to test the guy I was highly suspicious of..
Do you rate knowledge and testing suspects over passing Liberal Policy? The ideal scenario is that you confirm ZFR because then we have a strong confirmed Liberal. You won't be as confirmed and trusted as ZFR because there is still a chance you're Hitler.

If you get LLF what will you pass? If you get a Presidential Power who will you investigate and why?

blotunga: I worry though about that course. What if SPF or ZFR is Hitler?
As for proposing myself, yes out of the 10 people in the room I'm the only one I'm 100% sure is liberal. Lift is likely being in a second government and I mostly trust trent too so far. So that leaves 3 probable liberals scattered around and 4 scum. So for the sake of argument if you, zfr and joe are liberal, all others would have to be scum. That would be far too convenient though so that's why I would be in favor of a Lift/me government.
If SPF or ZFR are Hitler they will pass Liberal policy even if the other is Fascist. The good of that is Liberal policy gets passed, the bad is Hitler is well hidden. But that's why we should continue to question candidates who pass Liberal policies.

Still if we go to 3-0 up, The Fascists are in trouble anyway. No matter how well hidden Hitler is they need to draw back 3 F policies without us getting to 5.

From your perspective your stance of trying to get power makes sense. Be aware regardless of alignment every player wants to be Chancellor. But the player who wants to be Chancellor the most is Hitler. Given no one else has nominated you I'm not too suspicious that you're Hitler at this stage and I have stronger likelyhood of other players being Hitler.

I'd advise against reading anyone as 100% Town. You should be suspicious of everyone at this stage.
flubbucket: I'm sorry to see you leave agentcarr16.............................you raging fascist.
Lifthrasil: Is that an assumption? Or knowledge?
I don't think he'd out a teammate
supplementscene:
Even Hitler as chancellor isn't a danger before 3F, but it helps him build rep. So we have to be careful about that. I proposed Lift/me government because then I could be president in case Lift doesn't double-crosses me, and that could mean a 4-0 (if by some odd misfortune I don't get a FFF).
flubbucket: I'm sorry to see you leave agentcarr16.............................you raging fascist.
Lifthrasil: Is that an assumption? Or knowledge?
Yes
JoeSapphire:
ZFR: Well, despite the "maybe" you get the joint.

There is no strategy to adopt: i.e. no strategy gives you an advantage.
hooray! Sorry for calling it stupid. ;p

I think you should have accepted my "sneak a look at the bottom of the pack" strategy too though. It would significantly improve our chances!

uuhh... shall we have a quick game of mafia while we're waiting for everybody to catch up?
JoeSapphire: uuhh... shall we have a quick game of mafia while we're waiting for everybody to catch up?
Sure, you died. Let's continue :)
I guess Pooka is still busy with catching up. But to all others, who didn't vote yet: why don't you vote? If you want to talk more before voting, then talk. If you don't have anything to talk about, then vote.

According to the list on page 1, this notice is directed at trent, scene, blotunga, flubb and Joe by the way.
Lifthrasil: I guess Pooka is still busy with catching up. But to all others, who didn't vote yet: why don't you vote? If you want to talk more before voting, then talk. If you don't have anything to talk about, then vote.

According to the list on page 1, this notice is directed at trent, scene, blotunga, flubb and Joe by the way.
I've voted. Twice. Zeo seems to be asleep.
Lifthrasil: I guess Pooka is still busy with catching up. But to all others, who didn't vote yet: why don't you vote? If you want to talk more before voting, then talk. If you don't have anything to talk about, then vote.

blotunga: I've voted. Twice. Zeo seems to be asleep.
OK. Sorry.

How about you others? Did you vote too and it's just our mod who is inactive?
Lifthrasil: OK. Sorry.

Maybe it's an enforced delay on the vote count to allow M. Pooka to catch up?
Lifthrasil: ...........

I voted two days ago because I was going to be out of town.
*whirl whirl.... whirl whirl...*

I do say. I believe this is taking a very long time master skywalker. Maybe we should have R2-D2 look at the problem, that RT-CB unit is just calculating odds of what cards are going to be drawn in some useless game. And unless we are playing against a wookie, it doesn't really matter.

*beep beep whirrl*

What do you mean i have to place a land card before i can draw a hyperspace unit to get out of this sector? that makes no sense!

*beep whrrrr. beep*

See what i mean? He's gone totally mad. We should wipe his circuits... What are you doing? Put down that stun gun! What do you mean I'm Hitler? I have no idea what you're talking about
I voted two days ago, not sure why it shows I have not voted
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - NO
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - YES
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - NO
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - NO
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - YES
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - YES
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - YES

The government is approved!
The president and chancellor (SirPrimalform and ZFR) are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.

Here, have a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/GSlLoPe.jpg
Now this is a surprise. Apparently only trent and lift saw value in my plan. Let's hope we get a L, otherwise we will have a hard life.
Interesting 7 Yes Votes and 3 No. Can anyone who hasn't yet explained their vote, please do so.