It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: The fact that you two voted NO worries me.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.
I voted NO because, when the proposed government is threatening to kill me, it's a very hard sell to vote YES to that. I don't know about Joe, but I assume the same, especially with Lift urging Trent to shoot him, as he thinks there's a chance of Hitler being nailed.
Expecting the results any minute now.....

Trent who are you merking?

JoeSapphire: My plan is "let ZFR be all smug and mocking and hope that Trent goes 'ew, even if he is on my team I don't want that guy to win. I guess I'll side with Joe after all'."
ZFR: So it is trent.

The fact that you two voted NO worries me.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.
Wait, the fact Pooka and Joe voted no, gives the impression that Trent is indeed Liberal doesn't it?
Tap-Happy Trent chuckles while twirling his cane, eventually pointing it at Rasil.
"Nothing like some music for a tap dance routine, eh sport? If you can play something in the old-fashioned way, you and me can make one heck of a team."
Rasil grins and signs the contract with Trent. The two of them shake hands.
"Very nice, dahlings," says Bookwyrm while looking it over. A touch fascist for my style, but, you know."
"Impudent fools!" yells Zenefredi. "Are you trying to edge out anyone who has a stage show with this contract? Have you no respect for others?"
"I WANT TO BE A STAAAAAAR," moans the Pooka.
"Don't you bark at me, sonny!" replies Trent. "You were about to do the same yourself, remember? It's only fair in this business!"
"I WILL NOT BE A STAAAAAR?" weeps the Pooka, who begins screaming in a rage that frightens the rest of the room into a panic.
"ENOUGH! ENOUGH! CALM DOWN, KIDDIES!" yells Trent over the confusion. "I see you can't go two shakes of a rabbit's tail without getting your knickers in a twist. Somebody's always trying to start something or other over things that are just showbiz! Well, I suppose it's time to thin the herd a bit!"
Trent spins his cane threateningly.
"Back in my day, there was only one way to solve this."
Trent's eyes narrow.
"Somebody's gonna get....the hook."

The government has passed a fascist policy.
trentolf must shoot another player.
It's like I predict the future. Either that or woke Zeo up, morning Zeo

Okay well expected. Trent and Lift please confirm the cards you were given.
As expected, I was given FF.

I'm not surprised that Joe and Pooka voted NO, and I'm also not surprised that no other Fascist voted NO. Joe and Pooka are the previously discussed preferred targets. They had to vote NO and they would have done so even if trent is Fascist. Voting yes would have exposed their hypothetical buddy and it was quite clear that the government was going to be voted in office anyhow. Same with the YES votes. In this round all non-exposed Fascists had to vote YES to remain hidden, even if this was an L-L government. Again, it was quite obvious that the government would succeed and assuming that ZFR is L, the Fascists didn't need any Fascist in this government. With FFF being the only cards to draw, they could even rely on Liberals to have to pass that F.

So, @Scene, I don't think that this voting result is alignment indicative in any way. The real test is now the shooting. If trent shoots anyone outside of the two outed Fascists, he is a Fascist himself. ... Of course that only works one way. Even if he is a Fascist, he might decide to bus one of his buddies.
Lifthrasil: The real test is now the shooting. If trent shoots anyone outside of the two outed F, he is a F himself. ... Of course that only works one way. Even if he is a F, he might decide to bus one of his buddies.
If he shoots Joe or Pooka he might be F or L. But if he shoots anybody else he can only be F?
So Trent, can you confirm 2 FFF draws back to back?

Everything on the reshuffled final government. Could we lose that round by simple bad luck?
I lied, I never had the intention to shoot Joe or Pooka. I just wanted to get elected so I could shoot someone.

Shoot ZFR
trentonlf: I lied, I never had the intention to shoot Joe or Pooka. I just wanted to get elected so I could shoot someone.

Shoot ZFR
Woahhhhh a Joe, Pooka and Trent scumteam. I had pegged you Liberal too
trentonlf: I lied, I never had the intention to shoot Joe or Pooka. I just wanted to get elected so I could shoot someone.

Shoot ZFR
...you what, mate?

Shoot ZFR
:000000000000!!!!
A - fucking - mazing
@Trent @Pooka @ Joe Come on then guys, how many Liberals do we have left. Are we at 4-4 now?
trentonlf: .....

I just wanted to get elected so I could shoot someone.

Donald Trump
Lifthrasil: As expected, I was given FF.
We already knew there were no more L's in the deck.

Really need Veto power earlier in the game, but then it wouldn't be 'down to the line' tension...

Reminds me of some racing games that literally rubberband the speed of other cars so even with upgrades you'll never feel like you're actually doing better.

trentonlf: Shoot ZFR
supplementscene: Woahhhhh a Joe, Pooka and Trent scumteam. I had pegged you Liberal too
Well I think we've identified them all. That or Trent is just being an asshole.

I assume we're down to 5-3. We'll know based on if we get 4 no's in the next government, at which it comes down to RNG.